Long for US Senate

Oct 30, 2012 Full story: New York Post 46

Simply put, New York deserves a more substantive senator than Kirsten Gillibrand - a woman who turned her back on her comparatively moderate House record to become a full-fledged knee-jerk left-liberal. But the political gods have been kind to her, and given the sorry state of the New York Republican Party, there really weren't many top-flight ... (more)

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Curtis Lowe

San Antonio, TX

#1 Oct 30, 2012
Where's Vera Baker?

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#2 Oct 30, 2012
Curtis Lowe wrote:
Where's Vera Baker?
Having Mai Tai's on the beach with Gloria Allred.

“Truth to Power!”

Since: Apr 07

Woodbridge, VA

#3 Oct 30, 2012

Gillibrand has been a Joke since Day 1. Nothing but a Partisan puppet. New Yorkers are idiots if they elect Filth like that.

Otis B Driftwood

Sayville, NY

#4 Oct 30, 2012
Romney for US President

“Truth to Power!”

Since: Apr 07

Woodbridge, VA

#5 Oct 30, 2012
Otis B Driftwood wrote:
Romney for US President

GALLUP: Romney Up 52-45% Among Early Voters

by John Nolte 29 Oct 2012 815 post a comment
Very early on, before this campaign started in earnest, live or die, I publicly cast my lot with Gallup and Rasmussen. As a poll addict going back to 2000, these are the outlets that have always played it straight. It's got nothing to do with politics and everything to do with credibility and not wanting to kid myself. So when an outlet like Gallup tells me Romney is up seven-points, 52-45%, among those who have already voted, that's very big news.

Just as Gallup did with their bombshell survey showing that 2012 is looking like a year where Republicans will enjoy a record three-point turnout advantage over Democrats (a ten-point shift from 2008), for whatever reason, they buried the lede with this latest bombshell, as well. When you consider the fact that the CorruptMedia's been talking for weeks about how Obama's crushing Romney in early voting, you would think Gallup proving that Narrative a big fat phony lie would be news. Instead, though, they bury this explosive news at the bottom of a piece headlined: "In U.S., 15% of Registered Voters Have Already Cast Ballots".

Sounds like a nothing story, right?

Except waaaaay at the bottom we learn this:

Thus far, early voters do not seem to be swaying the election toward either candidate.

Romney currently leads Obama 52% to 45% among voters who say they have already cast their ballots. However, that is comparable to Romney's 51% to 46% lead among all likely voters in Gallup's Oct. 22-28 tracking polling. At the same time, the race is tied at 49% among those who have not yet voted but still intend to vote early, suggesting these voters could cause the race to tighten. However, Romney leads 51% to 45% among the much larger group of voters who plan to vote on Election Day, Nov. 6.

When Gallup says early voters don’t seem to be swaying the election, presumably what they means is that because Romney is ahead by five points nationally, an early voting advantage of seven-points isn't going to "sway the election."

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/...
America is Not the Same

Overland Park, KS

#6 Oct 30, 2012
Our government made a big mistake by allowing Obama to become a senator and then run for the presidency.
Just as they made the mistake by allowing the radical terrorist to infiltrate our military that resulted in the Fort Hood incident.

Our government NEEDS to FIX and rectify radical Terrorist entering our government.
Obama = Treason
Guns to terrorists
Failure to protect that result in 4 Americans to be killed.

It better to die a hero then to live and be a coward

Obama the coward

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#8 Oct 30, 2012
Kirsten Gillibrand - Former Blue Dog Democrat who morphed into a Chuck Schumer Boot Licker on the day she was appointed Senator.

I am voting for Wendy Long.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#9 Oct 30, 2012
The laughing liberal wrote:
Gillibrand has been a Joke since Day 1. Nothing but a Partisan puppet. New Yorkers are idiots if they elect Filth like that.
Trush me when I say it wasn't all of us in NY. N.Y. is an entitlement state and the democratic party "buys" most of their votes by handing out everything they can from the "down state" liberals and the entitlement groups.With any luck upstate NY will gain enough votes to remove her and her buddy Chuckie Schumer from office.

Location hidden

#10 Oct 30, 2012
Correct pigpen - NYC should be it's own voting district, separate and apart from Upstate. Us upstaters never get the people in office we vote in because the entitlers in NYC outnumber us. I have been voting against Chuck Schumer for YEARS and he's still in office.

Believe me Laughing - Upstate doesn't elect the filth we are stuck with, they all get in due to the NYC electorate.

Upstate gets screwed over and over and over in every election.- Not so much on the local level, but most definitely on the National end.

Location hidden

#11 Oct 30, 2012
LLT1 wrote:
Correct pigpen - NYC should be it's own voting district, separate and apart from Upstate. Us upstaters never get the people in office we vote in because the entitlers in NYC outnumber us. I have been voting against Chuck Schumer for YEARS and he's still in office.
Believe me Laughing - Upstate doesn't elect the filth we are stuck with, they all get in due to the NYC electorate.
Upstate gets screwed over and over and over in every election.- Not so much on the local level, but most definitely on the National end.
could't agree with you more.There isn't one democrat that I voted for and yes I have voted across party lines before. I could only hope that the day will come when we can have separate vote from the loons& the lazy downstaters. It ticks me off even more knowing how much of our taxes go to NYC and LI while we come up on the short end of the stick.

Location hidden

#12 Oct 30, 2012
pigpen911 wrote:
<quoted text> It ticks me off even more knowing how much of our taxes go to NYC and LI while we come up on the short end of the stick.
BINGO - I too am getting sick and tired of being forced to contribute to NYC's Wallet. God help us if Cuomo runs for prez in 2016. He is one slick piece of cat crap.
America is Not the Same

Overland Park, KS

#13 Oct 30, 2012
Cuomo is right in line with Obama's dictatorship form of government.

“"I'm A Great American!"”

Since: Sep 08

Obama Nation! USA! USA!

#16 Oct 30, 2012
pigpen911 wrote:
<quoted text> could't agree with you more.There isn't one democrat that I voted for and yes I have voted across party lines before. I could only hope that the day will come when we can have separate vote from the loons& the lazy downstaters. It ticks me off even more knowing how much of our taxes go to NYC and LI while we come up on the short end of the stick.
'Ol PooPoo suggests if you don't like being part of New York, move to another state more to your liking.

Mississippi is teabagger heaven. Utah is nice if you like mountains and/or Mormons...

Location hidden

#17 Oct 30, 2012
PooPoo Platter wrote:
<quoted text>
'Ol PooPoo suggests if you don't like being part of New York, move to another state more to your liking.
Mississippi is teabagger heaven. Utah is nice if you like mountains and/or Mormons...
I love upstate NY PooPoo,I just hate the dirtbag liberals downstate who suck us dry with all of their solicist entitlement handouts.What are they called?,Oh I know now, democrats.
Billy Ringo

Forest Hills, NY

#18 Oct 30, 2012
Teabagger Long is about 50 points behind.

Haven't heard one word from her or seen her on TV once since she was picked by the Cons to run.

Location hidden

#19 Oct 30, 2012
Billy Ringo wrote:
Haven't heard one word from her or seen her on TV once since she was picked by the Cons to run.
Maybe because it isn't her district ??

Paris

#20 Oct 30, 2012
Billy Ringo wrote:
by Rebel Pundit 29 Oct 2012

After his meteoric ascent to the top of the American political arena in the country’s history, we are now in the midst of witnessing one of the most stunning collapses of any man ever to hold the office of President of the United States.

Over the past few weeks we have begun to see the ultimate unraveling of support for the president, with women and youth fleeing from his side. But what is even more surprising and perhaps unimaginable to the president and his faithful media cult is that he is now also losing members of his normally deemed “untouchable” base of support—poor, inner-city black Americans.
Billy Ringo

Forest Hills, NY

#21 Oct 30, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
by Rebel Pundit 29 Oct 2012
After his meteoric ascent to the top of the American political arena in the country’s history, we are now in the midst of witnessing one of the most stunning collapses of any man ever to hold the office of President of the United States.
Over the past few weeks we have begun to see the ultimate unraveling of support for the president, with women and youth fleeing from his side. But what is even more surprising and perhaps unimaginable to the president and his faithful media cult is that he is now also losing members of his normally deemed “untouchable” base of support—poor, inner-city black Americans.
Rebel Pundit? LOL ......... is this where you get your news from now? This is your web site?

Here ya go boy ..........

http://www.electoral-vote.com/

http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com/
Billy Ringo

Forest Hills, NY

#22 Oct 30, 2012
pigpen911 wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe because it isn't her district ??
Absolutely !!!!!!!!! New York State is not her district.

Paris

#23 Oct 30, 2012
Billy Ringo wrote:
<quoted text>
Rebel Pundit? LOL ......... is this where you get your news from now? This is your web site?
Here ya go boy ..........
http://www.electoral-vote.com/
http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com/
GALLUP: OBAMA'S EARLY-VOTE LEAD DROPS 22 PTS FROM 2008...

My pal Guy Benson found a juicy nugget that helps to bring more clarity to the news from Gallup yesterday that shows Romney leading Obama in the early vote by a full seven points, 52-45%. Almost exactly four years ago (October 28, 2008), according to Gallup, Obama was massacring John McCain among early voters with a fifteen-point lead, 55-40%. That means, at least according to Gallup, that Obama's early vote advantage has dropped 22 points when compared to '08.

NPR: 8-point swing puts Romney in front
October 30, 2012 | 9:28 am

AP Photo
A new National Public Radio poll, which had President Obama leading Mitt Romney 51 percent to 44 percent four weeks ago, now has Mitt Romney on top, 48 percent to 47 percent, with the Republican benefiting from his debate performances.
The poll found that among likely voters, 34 percent said Romney's debate performances made them more likely to vote for the challenger while 28 percent said they now are more likely to vote for the president. Among critical independent voters, though, Romney won big, with 37 percent saying they are now more likely to chose him compared to 21 percent for Obama.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Senator Kirsten Gillibrand Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand: Male colleague called ... Sep 2 DC Cop 4
Iowa GOP Senate candidate takes on military sex... Aug 23 Captain Yesterday 6
Iowa's Joni Ernst: I was sexually harassed in m... Aug 18 barefoot2626 16
Senate Bill Would Fine Colleges For Mismanaging... Jul '14 Captain Yesterday 3
Andrew Cuomo Calls Latest Fred Dicker Column 'A... Jul '14 Tory II 1
Hillary Clinton weighs in on key military issue... Jun '14 Tomek 1
Rangel Fights To Retain Seat As Mayor Stays Silent Jun '14 X-TREME BIAS 2
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••