Senators sound defense budget alarm i...

Senators sound defense budget alarm in North Vegas

There are 6 comments on the News10.net story from Aug 13, 2012, titled Senators sound defense budget alarm in North Vegas. In it, News10.net reports that:

Three Republican senators sounding the alarm about looming military budget cuts told an audience in North Las Vegas there won't be Social Security without national security.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News10.net.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#1 Aug 13, 2012
Obamaloney has to pay for the stupid, massive, ill defined and ill-conceived health-care bill so the money has to come from the military.
Obamaloney screwed up bigtime.
Now we know what's in it. It's full of Obamaloney.
Crayz Ox3thongee

Carol Stream, IL

#2 Aug 13, 2012
Eighthman wrote:
Obamaloney has to pay for the stupid, massive, ill defined and ill-conceived health-care bill so the money has to come from the military.
stox up yee Obamaloney from Gooood Depression part:II ;-000r Romney Wor World:III;-0000000000000h, wil bee the interesting Game until NOV;-00000000

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#3 Aug 14, 2012
Crayz Ox3thongee wrote:
<quoted text>
stox up yee Obamaloney from Gooood Depression part:II ;-000r Romney Wor World:III;-0000000000000h, wil bee the interesting Game until NOV;-00000000
You said it! I couldn't agree more.
To make Obamaloney:
Just mix equal parts of brainwashed imperialist democrat, soviet style communism, and outright, bold-faced lies in a blender. Add copious amounts of piss and vinegar, Salt and Pepper(of course) and stuff into the main stream media. It is best served cold and is usually stuffed down one's throat. You find out what it tastes like after you eat it.
This is one of Nancy Pelosi's favorite dishes.
***Add Indonesian Dog Meat for that presidential kick!***
harvey

Columbus, OH

#4 Aug 14, 2012
Typical Rightie defense-establishment fearmongering.

This country could defend itself MORE than adequately with a budget of about $150 billion. But when that pork is threatened, watch these creeps stand up on their hind legs and screech their outrage! Amurrrca is in DAYNNN-JURRRRR! Save us!!

LOL (shaking head)
harvey

Columbus, OH

#5 Aug 14, 2012
Eighthofaman wrote:
..blah, blah..
Just mix equal parts of brainwashed imperialist, soviet style communism, and outright, bold-faced lies in a blender. Add copious amounts of piss and vinegar, Salt and Pepper(of course) and stuff into the main stream media. It is best served cold and is usually stuffed down one's throat. You find out what it tastes like after you eat it...blah, blah..
If you don't think this applies to BOTH parties, and more to reTHUGlicans than Dems these days, you're even dumber than I've already told you.

Partisan nitwits like you fuss and jabber while both parties laugh at you and the country goes down the drain. A TRUE American, that's you.
harvey

Columbus, OH

#6 Aug 14, 2012
Eighthofaman wrote:
Wow, OK...you ARE as stupid as I've been telling you. LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Senator Kelly Ayotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Maine needs leadership, not acrimony, to pass a... Jun 26 longtail 1
News Damaged but defiant, Trump limps toward debate ... (Oct '16) Jun '17 WelbyMD 208
News Democrat Group Plans $25 Million Ad Campaign To... Apr '17 Marauder 15
News GOP pragmatists protest tea party shutdown tactics (Sep '15) Apr '17 RINO Surrender 45
News Few clues on how a Justice Gorsuch would vote o... Mar '17 BHM5267 2
News Republican Party Clinches House, Senate (Nov '16) Mar '17 Djs 2
News Sen. Hassan meets with Supreme Court nominee Go... Mar '17 slick willie expl... 24
More from around the web