Mourdock: God at work when rape leads...

Mourdock: God at work when rape leads to pregnancy

There are 13 comments on the Lexington Herald-Leader story from Oct 23, 2012, titled Mourdock: God at work when rape leads to pregnancy. In it, Lexington Herald-Leader reports that:

Joe Donnelly whether abortion should be allowed in cases of rape or incest. "I struggled with it myself for a long time, but I came to realize that life is that gift from God.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lexington Herald-Leader.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#1 Oct 24, 2012
Obama Says His Woman Voters are Too "Stupid and Weak" to Fend for Themselves
http://youtu.be/9Cai3Go7Xu4

Obama is an Abortion Extremist. Barack Obama has killed more Americans through Abortion than Osama Bin Laden could have ever dreamed of. Liberalism is Domestic Terrorism. Both Planned Parenthood and Obama help fulfilled the Islamic Agenda of the Muslim Brotherhood Terrorists by reducing America's population through blood shed without regard to how the Islamic Extremists are multiplying to replace them. Shame on anyone who votes democrat.

Before You Abort Your Child - Watch 22 Weeks
http://youtu.be/zemQoVJBlXY

I understand that Rape is a traumatic experience. The person committing rape should be locked away for good and castrated. It is criminal and evil. We also must realize that abortion is just as traumatic. An innocent young life is destroyed every time. Pregnancy can be Before you Kill your baby in the womb Watch 22 weeks. It is still a baby.

Obama is making Abortion an issue because he has ruined the American Economy, advanced the cause of Radical Islam in the Middle East, and has No record to run on except his record of Butchering the MOST American Babies in the Womb by forcing every US Taxpayer to Pay for Abortion on Demand.

CountryGirl

Carrollton, TX

#2 Oct 24, 2012
Wow! Mourdock is ill educated.

It's known that when a woman is raped sometimes it is the acute stress that can trigger ovulation early.
Mourdock is off his rocker to make a comment saying God did it.

There has been studies of which a number of the cases were rape victims and the acute stress had triggered ovulation, thus they got pregnant from the rape.

If your confused just google ovulation and how to get pregnant. Mourdock obviously is clueless.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#3 Oct 24, 2012
The Romney-Mourdock Ticket

Mourdock: God at Work if Rape Causes Pregnancy

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#4 Oct 24, 2012
Far righters are insane rapist and perverts.....

Location hidden

#5 Oct 24, 2012
ToManyLaws wrote:
Far righters are insane rapist and perverts.....
I bet women will avoid Richard Mourdock.

Since: Apr 08

Indianapolis, IN

#6 Oct 24, 2012
TheOmniMatrix wrote:
Obama Says His Woman Voters are Too "Stupid and Weak" to Fend for Themselves
http://youtu.be/9Cai3Go7Xu4
Obama is an Abortion Extremist. Barack Obama has killed more Americans through Abortion than Osama Bin Laden could have ever dreamed of. Liberalism is Domestic Terrorism. Both Planned Parenthood and Obama help fulfilled the Islamic Agenda of the Muslim Brotherhood Terrorists by reducing America's population through blood shed without regard to how the Islamic Extremists are multiplying to replace them. Shame on anyone who votes democrat.
Before You Abort Your Child - Watch 22 Weeks
http://youtu.be/zemQoVJBlXY
I understand that Rape is a traumatic experience. The person committing rape should be locked away for good and castrated. It is criminal and evil. We also must realize that abortion is just as traumatic. An innocent young life is destroyed every time. Pregnancy can be Before you Kill your baby in the womb Watch 22 weeks. It is still a baby.
Obama is making Abortion an issue because he has ruined the American Economy, advanced the cause of Radical Islam in the Middle East, and has No record to run on except his record of Butchering the MOST American Babies in the Womb by forcing every US Taxpayer to Pay for Abortion on Demand.
YOU ARE AN A*S HO GET A LIFE PLEASE, and a brain.
i kneee 2 fart

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#7 Oct 24, 2012
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>I bet women will avoid Richard Mourdock.
the IN treasury hidden in God uu trust in the motor plate?? ;-0000h, Mourduck rape Dick Lugar buttta;-000

Location hidden

#8 Oct 24, 2012
i kneee 2 fart wrote:
<quoted text>
the IN treasury hidden in God uu trust in the motor plate?? ;-0000h, Mourduck rape Dick Lugar buttta;-000
those are two Idiots, one represents what conservatism looked like 35 years ago and the other one represents the direction conservatism has progressed into and the direction it has taken and not for the good.
i kneee 2 fart

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#9 Oct 24, 2012
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>those are two Idiots, one represents what conservatism looked like 35 years ago and the other one represents the direction conservatism has progressed into and the direction it has taken and not for the good.
so wattt printin on the IN car In God IN trust for? marking Gods? don't said no to dat? ;-00000h, and IN vote for Treasury Richard? how much T-bond in IN worth? ;-00000
i kneee 2 fart

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#10 Oct 24, 2012
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>those are two Idiots, one represents what conservatism looked like 35 years ago and the other one represents the direction conservatism has progressed into and the direction it has taken and not for the good.
the Founder created three Seal for 3 branch of DC...it"s all end to the Jokee!! move on kid;-000h, Congress is house is God n Senate is E. Pluribus Unum... Executive the president Seal...Judical is Language...All is End!;-000000

Location hidden

#11 Oct 24, 2012
i kneee 2 fart wrote:
<quoted text>
the Founder created three Seal for 3 branch of DC...it"s all end to the Jokee!! move on kid;-000h, Congress is house is God n Senate is E. Pluribus Unum... Executive the president Seal...Judical is Language...All is End!;-000000
Remember the US is not founded on the Christian Religion as stated in Article 11 of the Treaty of Tripoli.

Treaty of Tripoli

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Tripol...
i kneee 2 fart

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#12 Oct 24, 2012
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Remember the US is not founded on the Christian Religion as stated in Article 11 of the Treaty of Tripoli.
Treaty of Tripoli
it's not about Religion!!!!!!!!!! it"s about US the Motto of All American!!;) Oh, U don't wanna start sciences with me ok mov on;)
i kneee 2 fart

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#13 Oct 24, 2012
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Remember the US is not founded on the Christian Religion as stated in Article 11 of the Treaty of Tripoli.
Treaty of Tripoli
by the Wiiki.org is so old liked www.newseum.org + www.wiikiii.org

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Senator Kelly Ayotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Out-of-staters may have won New Hampshire for C... Oct '17 Mick 93
News Maine needs leadership, not acrimony, to pass a... Jun '17 longtail 1
News Damaged but defiant, Trump limps toward debate ... (Oct '16) Jun '17 WelbyMD 208
News Democrat Group Plans $25 Million Ad Campaign To... (Apr '17) Apr '17 Marauder 15
News GOP pragmatists protest tea party shutdown tactics (Sep '15) Apr '17 RINO Surrender 45
News Few clues on how a Justice Gorsuch would vote o... (Mar '17) Mar '17 BHM5267 2
News Republican Party Clinches House, Senate (Nov '16) Mar '17 Djs 2
More from around the web