Why Election Day Was Sort Of Like Mother's Day

Nov 10, 2012 Full story: National Public Radio 41

New Hampshire Gov.-elect Maggie Hassan and Gov. John Lynch visit with fourth-graders from Derry, N.H., at the Statehouse on Thursday in Concord.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Too Bad

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#43 Nov 12, 2012
John wrote:
The Obama group managed to condemn old white guys. So, as long as we are being damned so, and they wish to be rid of us, it is time to take our companies and do those layoffs right now. Follow last weeks company layoffs and let's let more of them go. I'm cutting all hours back and letting a couple go at a time. The ones left will have to pick up the slack. Time to exercise our options. They should have thought it thru about who they were attacking. They attacked the actual job creators. If we take away their jobs we CAN give them some of that 'change'. They can exercise their right to food stamps and public assistance.
So you're a pissed off old white guy and you are going to lay off workers in revenge for electing Obama.
Why would the working class be fed up with old white guys?
It's just inexplicable.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Senator Kelly Ayotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Senate panel OKs bill barring most transfers fr... Feb 13 Black Annie 9
"God Is Great" Feb 11 Allah 1
Utah GOP Lawmaker Apologizes for Questioning if... Feb 8 barefoot2626 39
Senators tell Obama ita s urgent to nominate a ... Jan '15 Le Jimbo 16
Five More Gitmo Detainees Released Jan '15 JCK 2
Obama faces challenges in closing Gitmo Jan '15 barefoot2626 49
Romney: Obamacare fiasco "rotting" Obama's seco... (Nov '13) Nov '14 Phishhed 669
More from around the web