Click to read: Obama nixes bin Laden death photo

Full story: CBS News

In an interview with Steve Kroft for this Sunday's "60 Minutes," President Obama says he won't release post-mortem images of Osama bin Laden taken to prove his death.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
hh racing22

Clarksville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2011

why wouldnt you release the pictures to prove to everybody in america that he really is dead and that if he wasnt and was to come out and say im not dead itll make america look stupid
paul

Waikanae, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2011

Judged:

well he should or the loons out there will say he didn't die.

Since: Jan 11

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2011

Judged:

I cant wait to see the pictures on Wikileaks.
fairgaianova

Tallahassee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2011

Judged:

F*** Obama. We have seen 1000s of photos and videos of terrorists killing Americans, nobody stopped that. Sickening...
911 was an inside job

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2011

Judged:

Maybe Obama is finally learning that the more lies our government puts out, the less credibility it has. Better to classify everything, keep their secrets, and accuse critics of engaging in "conspiracy theories" then to put out obvious lies, have them publicly dissected, and confirm what the critics are saying.

“Go Speed Racer, Go Speed Racer”

Since: May 11

Go Speed Racer, GO!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2011

Judged:

hh racing22 wrote:
why wouldnt you release the pictures to prove to everybody in america that he really is dead
...same reason it took Donald freakin TRUMP to scare a birth certificate out of this clown.....he's LYING again.

“Winchester Model 1894”

Since: Apr 07

Roy, Washington

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2011

Judged:

Obama made the right call. Why should we glorify this killing by posting pictures on the internet or the news. The deed is done, leave it alone.
fairgaianova

Tallahassee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2011

Judged:

Comments from CBS.com :

by mamokirby

they released the photos of abu ghraib
they released the photos of sadam's sons and it created much danger for the military why stop now?

by iwespo

Of Course, because they were actually dead.
twoofers are dumb

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2011

Judged:

911 was an inside job wrote:
Maybe Obama is finally learning that the more lies our government puts out, the less credibility it has. Better to classify everything, keep their secrets, and accuse critics of engaging in "conspiracy theories" then to put out obvious lies, have them publicly dissected, and confirm what the critics are saying.
You conspiracy nuts would make the wrong call anyway. If he produced video with slow motion and stills you nutters would say it was a fake. I am am no fan of the dude(Obama) but he knows that there is more at stake than a few simple minded conspiracy nuts and their fairy tales (:
open sesame

Vashon, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2011

Judged:

Don't worry kids, the ghoul sites will get hold of your pics soon enough.

Hope I never have to see that ugly motherfvcker's face again, living or dead.

Smart call by a smart president.
911 was an inside job

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2011

Judged:

twoofers are dumb wrote:
<quoted text>
You conspiracy nuts would make the wrong call anyway. If he produced video with slow motion and stills you nutters would say it was a fake. I am am no fan of the dude(Obama) but he knows that there is more at stake than a few simple minded conspiracy nuts and their fairy tales (:
Maybe you can explain to these simple-minded 9/11 victims' family members and these simple-minded engineers and architects what is really going on in this 30 second video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

CBOW

East Berlin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2011

MPMARTIN wrote:
Obama made the right call. Why should we glorify this killing by posting pictures on the internet or the news. The deed is done, leave it alone.
That's okay, we'll let wiki-leaks provide the death timeline and photos, they have nothing to hide from the American public.
hh racing22

Clarksville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2011

Judged:

youve got to glorify the killing of bin laden it doesnt stop any of them ragheads comin over here to try and kill us we should have dumped his body in the sea either they dont care about us shouldnt care about them either..the government hides to much stuff there probably hidin this to
alan

Livonia, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2011

Judged:

it was okay to show pics of john kennedy shot with jackie trying to hold his head?its okay for soldiers being drug down a street by terrorist?its okay for people jumping out of buildings in new york to be shown?but know its not okay to show a photo of this killer muslim who had a part of killing near 3000 americans?this is bull shit at its highest!i am glad this rag head is dead and if the muslims dont like it they can kiss my american ass!the only thing they understand is power and obama sounds as if hes again appoligizing to them for a job well done?instead he should tell them that this is what the rest of muslim terrorist will get if they keep messing with america!
hh racing22

Clarksville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2011

Judged:

cant agree more

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••