Tom Ricks to MSNBC: You're just like ...

Tom Ricks to MSNBC: You're just like Fox, only not as good at it

There are 2 comments on the The Washington Post story from Nov 28, 2012, titled Tom Ricks to MSNBC: You're just like Fox, only not as good at it. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

"In case you didn't notice, this is my first time on T.V. - and my last!" - Charlie Kringas, concluding his frank interview on his composing partner Frank, in Stephen Sondheim's Merrily We Roll Along .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

Brandt Hardin

Memphis, TN

#1 Nov 28, 2012
The talking heads guarding the inhabitants of Bullsh*t Mountain from rejoining the world of the sane just won't budge an inch will they? Fox News is a propaganda machine which dumbs down America by the day through disinformation and their slanted agendas. See their anchors spewing forth feces from their mouths in my visual homage to the network on my artistís blog at http://dregstudiosart.blogspot.com/2012/10/th...
Pamela

Citrus Heights, CA

#2 Nov 28, 2012
Sure. It is disgusting because both parties are total failures and both Fox and MSNBC ONLY work to keep the two failed parties in power. We need Libertarians, more people registering Independent, to end the two major parties and we all need to be rid of both Fox and of MSNBC. MSNBC is back in 1965, and they are worse at lying and making stuff up than Fox is. And Fox is old time neocons going under quickly.

Unfortunately, Ron Paul was right about all of it and had we all gotten away from the two major parties and moved on we could have taken control of the country back for the people and away from the media elites and the two disgusting destroyed parties.

Every once in a while I see a smart man like this one, or a smart Libertarian who admits both parties are a joke. We need more of them. Both parties ran up $11 trillion of debt in the last 10 years and neither party has ever cut one bit of spending and never will. Look how they have those meetings and the big media hype constantly and what has changed?? Not one thing and not one thing is ever going to change. Next year they will borrow another trillion dollars and they will all blame each other, as always and then they will all have another super committe and not one thing will come out of it, as always, and then they will run up another $1 trillion of debt yet again and blame each other yet again. 12 years, exact same stuff.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Senator Kelly Ayotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Republicans tout Nurturing and Supporting Healt... Apr 24 serfs up 30
News Democrats may be winning the political fight ov... Apr 22 Le Jimbo 2
News Democrats look for political advantage on Equal... Apr 18 FancyButtPirate 59
News GOP still dug in on Supreme Court fight Apr 15 kuda 32
News The Daily 202: Donald Trump will almost certain... Apr 14 Lucy Jane 1
News Democrats Look for Political Advantage on Equal... Apr 12 Go Blue Forever 1
News On the Political Front: A Strange, Nasty Fight ... Apr 11 Buybull Mullahs 1
More from around the web