BiStatePrimaryCare - When it Comes to...

BiStatePrimaryCare - When it Comes to Health Care, Both Parties Agree on CHC Model

There are 1 comment on the Press Releases story from Feb 10, 2011, titled BiStatePrimaryCare - When it Comes to Health Care, Both Parties Agree on CHC Model. In it, Press Releases reports that:

Regardless of party majority, the cost-effective, community-based CHC model of care that integrates medical, dental, and behavioral health services has broad support.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Press Releases.

“What is ChurchOfAnimated Bunny?”

Since: Dec 10

Infinidox - infinite paradox

#1 Feb 10, 2011
I find it hard to believe that Republicans would suport anything that doesn't put the common man at a disadvantage - so that the rich can better take advantage of them. If people are starving they will work for peanuts - so the Republicans like to keep the common man on that genre.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Senator Kelly Ayotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once again, Trump claims that just enough fraud... Feb 17 Just Think 203
News Trump cites voter fraud in NH without providing... Feb 13 Obama who 31
News Breast cancer survivor shares image Feb 12 Fcvk tRump 1
News Trump apologizes, but also calls crude remarks ... Dec '16 Dump Trump 905
News Support Sununu for governor (Oct '15) Dec '16 jls 40
News Donald Trump dismisses GOP calls to quit presid... Nov '16 ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 738
News In minority party, Hassan says she'll stand up ... Nov '16 former democrat 3
More from around the web