Budget Deficit To Surpass $1.3 Trillion

Budget Deficit To Surpass $1.3 Trillion

There are 92 comments on the WFMZ story from Aug 19, 2010, titled Budget Deficit To Surpass $1.3 Trillion. In it, WFMZ reports that:

This year's federal deficit will exceed $1.3 trillion, Congress' official budget analysts projected Thursday in a report underscoring election year perils both parties face as they struggle to balance conflicting demands to trim budget shortfalls, spark the economy and cut taxes.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WFMZ.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
jones

AOL

#85 Aug 21, 2010
Rich wrote:
I push the wrong digit-- it was 9 trillion --sorry.
Don't jump yet , you were only off the Bush deficit by one digit to the right of what you pushed.
Ghost of TWC

AOL

#87 Aug 21, 2010
WakeupAmerica wrote:
How long must this go on before we take back our country. Cancel all welfare, food stamps, section 8 housing, etc and get rid of all the other government waste!
Can we get rid of the Obama administration as well?

If welfare and all the other free handouts were gotten rid of then the rioting would be far worse than it was during the Rodney King incident.

Remember what happenened in Atlanta last week over section 8 housing ?
got one

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

#88 Aug 22, 2010
theyre cookin the books, singing n dancing as hard as they can...............the unborn worker babies are a million in debt
one who knows

Easton, PA

#89 Aug 22, 2010
Here's an Idea, Lets renew the tax breaks for the Rich,so they don't have to go on Welfare.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#90 Aug 22, 2010
Suezanne wrote:
<quoted text>
Read plenty, Le Bimbo !
Good

HOW DOES A BANK UNDER A CEASE AND DISIST ORDER KEEP GOING FOR 13 MONTHS…………………BY BEING IN CHICAGO AND SERVICING OBAMA’S NEIGHBORHOOD. ShoreBank Corp., the Chicago lender operating under a Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. cease-and- desist order for 13 months, will be shut and most of its assets will be bought by Urban Partnership Bank, two people with direct knowledge of the matter said. GUESS WHO IS BUYING IT……..GOLDMAN SACHS, CITI, JP MORGAN AND GENERAL ELECTRIC………all have received billions from Stimulas and some are in Obama’s pockets like GOLDMAN and GE.

The bailout has been controversial. Senior Obama adviser Valerie Jarrett served on a Chicago civic organization with a director of the bank, and President Obama himself has singled out the bank for praise in lending to low-income communities.

ShoreBank posted a $119 million loss in 2009 and a $39.6 million loss in the first half of this year, according to FDIC figures. It had a net loss of $9.3 million in 2008. You wonder why under Obama the economy won’t rebound………the mistakes with Freddie and fanny are still going on…………who wants to risk billions more money bailing out people that won’t pay their bills in the first place.…………….this is un-American. You must ask yourself………..why did Obama let hundreds of other banks close?

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#91 Aug 22, 2010
one who knows wrote:
Here's an Idea, Lets renew the tax breaks for the Rich,so they don't have to go on Welfare.
oh yeah, and let's give more welfare and subsidies to the poor so they will create jobs, build factories and put thousands into investments..........you are a waste of oxygen.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#92 Aug 22, 2010
jones wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't jump yet , you were only off the Bush deficit by one digit to the right of what you pushed.
REPORT: Combat brigades remain in Iraq under different name......Wow, lying to the loons now………Mission Accomplished hahahahahahah. Where is the press, where is Cindy Shehan and where is Code Pink..........the silence is deafening.

VACATION DAY 3: Back to the links...Wonder if his caddie has to carry the teleprompter too.
LOL

Bradenton, FL

#93 Aug 22, 2010
1.3 trillion????????..
who cares when you're blasting around the country in the company jet stirring up chit and waving around the company's Chinese credit card.....

“Happy Thanksgiving”

Since: Dec 09

Just hanging out.

#94 Aug 22, 2010
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Good
HOW DOES A BANK UNDER A CEASE AND DISIST ORDER KEEP GOING FOR 13 MONTHS…………………BY BEING IN CHICAGO AND SERVICING OBAMA’S NEIGHBORHOOD. ShoreBank Corp., the Chicago lender operating under a Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. cease-and- desist order for 13 months, will be shut and most of its assets will be bought by Urban Partnership Bank, two people with direct knowledge of the matter said. GUESS WHO IS BUYING IT……..GOLDMAN SACHS, CITI, JP MORGAN AND GENERAL ELECTRIC………all have received billions from Stimulas and some are in Obama’s pockets like GOLDMAN and GE.
The bailout has been controversial. Senior Obama adviser Valerie Jarrett served on a Chicago civic organization with a director of the bank, and President Obama himself has singled out the bank for praise in lending to low-income communities.
ShoreBank posted a $119 million loss in 2009 and a $39.6 million loss in the first half of this year, according to FDIC figures. It had a net loss of $9.3 million in 2008. You wonder why under Obama the economy won’t rebound………the mistakes with Freddie and fanny are still going on…………who wants to risk billions more money bailing out people that won’t pay their bills in the first place.…………….this is un-American. You must ask yourself………..why did Obama let hundreds of other banks close?
Gottcha, the blame Obama game, there is alot more to why where we are today. Watch Micheal Moore's latest documentary Capitalism, explains alot.
Distant Early Warning

Moncton, Canada

#95 Aug 22, 2010
Obama can pay doen America's debt and fill the deficit gap without raising taxes on anyone.

I have a plan that I will be submitting to the White House on Monday morning.

It is a new national game that all Americans can play....it's called Obama Bulls*t Bingo.

The US govt will charge a small price on the Obama Bullsh*t Bingo cards, therefore raising funds to pay off the debt. Everyone loves a good game and I'm sure this will be very popular.

The cards will not have the usual bingo card numbers like B 45, O 21, G 48 etc....the bingo cards will consist of familiar phrases in the squares that Obama always uses like "the previous administration", "the worst economy since the Depression", "game changer", "Uh, I, uh ummm", "let me be clear", "islam", "transparent", "held accountable", "that's simply not true" etc etc...

When you get 5 phrases in a row horizontally, vertically, diagonally, or an X.....you stand up and shout Bullsh*t!!!...instead of the usual Bingo.
Distant Early Warning

Moncton, Canada

#96 Aug 22, 2010
^...I forgot to say above that this game can be played during Obama's televised speeches and news conferences.

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#97 Aug 22, 2010
one who knows wrote:
Here's an Idea, Lets renew the tax breaks for the Rich,so they don't have to go on Welfare.
The average income is around $48K, so if you make more than that half the country believes you are rich. When congress, both republicans and democrats allow the tax cuts to expire everyone will pay more. Per child income deductions of $1000 will drop to $500. That will show those rich people a thing or two. It is obvious that it is easier for congress to raise more taxes than it is to cut spending. Everyone knows that when you can't make your current payments the best course of action is to borrow more money.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Judd Gregg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Judd Gregg: A rogue agency at risk Jun '17 Newt s Gimlet Rage 1
News Trump looks to refocus his presidency in addres... (Feb '17) Mar '17 too much 271
News New Hampshire has a new governor - but only for... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Pope Closet Emeritus 6
News UPDATE 1-Trump vs Clinton: Debate will mark big... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Kiss6729 9
News Bush calls for campaign - reset' in N.H. primary (Feb '16) Feb '16 Wehms2 2
News Letter: Oppose tuition deal for illegal immigrants (Jun '09) May '15 Swedenforever 3
News Wyden bringing ambitious agenda to a powerful n... (Jan '14) Jan '14 fatbacks x 1
More from around the web