Tea party favorite O'Donnell wins in ...

Tea party favorite O'Donnell wins in Delaware

There are 32 comments on the The Reporter story from Sep 15, 2010, titled Tea party favorite O'Donnell wins in Delaware. In it, The Reporter reports that:

Virtually unknown a month ago, Christine O'Donnell rode a surge of support from tea party activists to victory in the Delaware Republican Senate primary Tuesday night in an upset as stunning as any other in a season of recession and political upheaval.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Reporter.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Granny in the Crosswalk

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#25 Sep 16, 2010
tarheelps wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that's special.........
It was great.
shadow

Fairfield, CA

#26 Sep 16, 2010
I think a Palin/O'Donnell ticket would be fabulous!!!

Granny in the Crosswalk

Location hidden

#27 Sep 16, 2010
Will you wear feather boas, and a sequined gown?
Hog Mountain Patriot

AOL

#28 Sep 17, 2010
I could not believe what I was seeing and hearing when Karl Rove started bashing Christine O'Donald right after the primary. He was acting just like a democrat; he knew dates, times, places, amounts to try to make her seem unfit to be our candidate. I have lost all credibility I had for Mr. Rove. Apparently he is on of the elites from Washington.

Go Christine.

I am trying to find a way to donate to your campaign.

Good luck, Christine.

Granny in the Crosswalk

Location hidden

#29 Sep 17, 2010
Dem libs just love control.
wise

Quitman, AR

#30 Sep 17, 2010
Hog Mountain Patriot wrote:
I could not believe what I was seeing and hearing when Karl Rove started bashing Christine O'Donald right after the primary. He was acting just like a democrat; he knew dates, times, places, amounts to try to make her seem unfit to be our candidate. I have lost all credibility I had for Mr. Rove. Apparently he is on of the elites from Washington.
Go Christine.
I am trying to find a way to donate to your campaign.
Good luck, Christine.
christine o'donnell for us senate, click on donate.
Fred McCray

Lake Butler, FL

#31 Sep 22, 2010
I hope Christine gets 91% of the votes.
Praise the Almighty God for her.
shadow

United States

#32 Sep 22, 2010
I am sure the almighty god was praising her at the satanic altar she happened to end up in, in high school. The scariest part of all that is she had no idea that she was at a satanic altar.

Her "dabbling" in witchcraft in high school is probably the most appealing thing about her. I just don't think she is the sharpest tool in the shed but I support her candidacy. It will be a boon for the democratic party.
Oldtimer - Solano

El Cerrito, CA

#33 Sep 22, 2010
This woman will not win because once Americans hear her in full detail like sarah palin, they will realize they're being okey doked and will vote against the "corporate stepford wife" type creations disguised as my wife and yours but are not ! They're wolves in sheeps clothing ! Don't be fooled or you'll be SORRY ! Our Republic is at stake, quit letting the "Super Rich" trick you through fear mongering and false patriotism or we'll have another 8 million people out of work and even more despair in our great nation !!!!!!
wise

Greenbrier, AR

#34 Sep 22, 2010
guess some will vote for boxer, pelosi, murray and the like. no okie doke there.
Oldtimer - Solano

El Cerrito, CA

#35 Sep 22, 2010
wise wrote:
guess some will vote for boxer, pelosi, murray and the like. no okie doke there.
You got that right ! Go Obama and Democrats ! And tell Mrs. Lincoln when you see her there in Arkansas that she's a sell-out ! Take care "wise" nothing personal my cyber friend.

Granny in the Crosswalk

Location hidden

#36 Sep 22, 2010
shadow wrote:
I am sure the almighty god was praising her at the satanic altar she happened to end up in, in high school. The scariest part of all that is she had no idea that she was at a satanic altar.
Her "dabbling" in witchcraft in high school is probably the most appealing thing about her. I just don't think she is the sharpest tool in the shed but I support her candidacy. It will be a boon for the democratic party.
Boo! You are such a funny lady!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Judd Gregg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Judd Gregg: A rogue agency at risk Jun '17 Newt s Gimlet Rage 1
News Trump looks to refocus his presidency in addres... (Feb '17) Mar '17 too much 271
News New Hampshire has a new governor - but only for... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Pope Closet Emeritus 6
News UPDATE 1-Trump vs Clinton: Debate will mark big... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Kiss6729 9
News Bush calls for campaign - reset' in N.H. primary (Feb '16) Feb '16 Wehms2 2
News Letter: Oppose tuition deal for illegal immigrants (Jun '09) May '15 Swedenforever 3
News Wyden bringing ambitious agenda to a powerful n... (Jan '14) Jan '14 fatbacks x 1
More from around the web