Tea party favorite O'Donnell wins in Delaware

Full story: The Reporter

Virtually unknown a month ago, Christine O'Donnell rode a surge of support from tea party activists to victory in the Delaware Republican Senate primary Tuesday night in an upset as stunning as any other in a season of recession and political upheaval.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 32 of32
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2010

tarheelps wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that's special.........
It was great.
shadow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2010

I think a Palin/O'Donnell ticket would be fabulous!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2010

Will you wear feather boas, and a sequined gown?
Hog Mountain Patriot

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2010

I could not believe what I was seeing and hearing when Karl Rove started bashing Christine O'Donald right after the primary. He was acting just like a democrat; he knew dates, times, places, amounts to try to make her seem unfit to be our candidate. I have lost all credibility I had for Mr. Rove. Apparently he is on of the elites from Washington.

Go Christine.

I am trying to find a way to donate to your campaign.

Good luck, Christine.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2010

Dem libs just love control.
wise

Sheridan, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2010

Hog Mountain Patriot wrote:
I could not believe what I was seeing and hearing when Karl Rove started bashing Christine O'Donald right after the primary. He was acting just like a democrat; he knew dates, times, places, amounts to try to make her seem unfit to be our candidate. I have lost all credibility I had for Mr. Rove. Apparently he is on of the elites from Washington.
Go Christine.
I am trying to find a way to donate to your campaign.
Good luck, Christine.
christine o'donnell for us senate, click on donate.
Fred McCray

High Springs, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2010

I hope Christine gets 91% of the votes.
Praise the Almighty God for her.
shadow

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2010

I am sure the almighty god was praising her at the satanic altar she happened to end up in, in high school. The scariest part of all that is she had no idea that she was at a satanic altar.

Her "dabbling" in witchcraft in high school is probably the most appealing thing about her. I just don't think she is the sharpest tool in the shed but I support her candidacy. It will be a boon for the democratic party.
Oldtimer - Solano

Pleasanton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2010

This woman will not win because once Americans hear her in full detail like sarah palin, they will realize they're being okey doked and will vote against the "corporate stepford wife" type creations disguised as my wife and yours but are not ! They're wolves in sheeps clothing ! Don't be fooled or you'll be SORRY ! Our Republic is at stake, quit letting the "Super Rich" trick you through fear mongering and false patriotism or we'll have another 8 million people out of work and even more despair in our great nation !!!!!!
wise

Conway, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2010

guess some will vote for boxer, pelosi, murray and the like. no okie doke there.
Oldtimer - Solano

Pleasanton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2010

wise wrote:
guess some will vote for boxer, pelosi, murray and the like. no okie doke there.
You got that right ! Go Obama and Democrats ! And tell Mrs. Lincoln when you see her there in Arkansas that she's a sell-out ! Take care "wise" nothing personal my cyber friend.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2010

shadow wrote:
I am sure the almighty god was praising her at the satanic altar she happened to end up in, in high school. The scariest part of all that is she had no idea that she was at a satanic altar.
Her "dabbling" in witchcraft in high school is probably the most appealing thing about her. I just don't think she is the sharpest tool in the shed but I support her candidacy. It will be a boon for the democratic party.
Boo! You are such a funny lady!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 32 of32
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Judd Gregg Discussions

Search the Judd Gregg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Wyden bringing ambitious agenda to a powerful n... Jan '14 fatbacks x 1
Report: NH roads, bridges failing fast (Feb '13) Feb '13 grounded in reality 1
Ayotte Joins Senate GOP Leadership (Jan '13) Jan '13 Ninthman 1
Bi-partisan NH group calls for focus on nationa... (Oct '12) Oct '12 southie 1
Commerce Secretary Bryson Taking Leave Of Absence (Jun '12) Jun '12 CHECK SIX 2
Sen. Murkowski's fresh energy plan to look beyo... (May '12) May '12 Le Jimbo 5
Romney urges Obama to stop looming military cuts (Nov '11) Nov '11 Le Jimbo 76
•••
•••