Obama urges major new stimulus, jobs ...

Obama urges major new stimulus, jobs spending

There are 2 comments on the San Francisco Examiner story from Dec 8, 2009, titled Obama urges major new stimulus, jobs spending. In it, San Francisco Examiner reports that:

President Barack Obama called for a major new burst of federal spending Tuesday, perhaps $150 billion or more, aiming to jolt the wobbly economy into a stronger recovery and reduce painfully persistent double-digit unemployment.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Francisco Examiner.

Since: Apr 07

Orange, CA

#1 Dec 8, 2009
Who have I voted for? I can't believe it, but Obama is making Bush look better and better. This stimulus proposal is too little, too late. Obama's banking more on Afghanistan, than he and the Dems are banking on Americans.
R U all CRAZY

Peculiar, MO

#2 Dec 19, 2009
Bush got us into this mess and now all you people who voted for him are crying and moaning. Health care-you want to let the insurance companies tell you what you need for health care and what you need for medication. I hope none of you get sick and have to be told your insurance wont cover you. We send millions of dollars overseas and cant even provide for our seniors or service men and women.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Judd Gregg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Judd Gregg: A rogue agency at risk (Jun '17) Jun '17 Newt s Gimlet Rage 1
News Trump looks to refocus his presidency in addres... (Feb '17) Mar '17 too much 271
News New Hampshire has a new governor - but only for... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Pope Closet Emeritus 6
News UPDATE 1-Trump vs Clinton: Debate will mark big... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Kiss6729 9
News Bush calls for campaign - reset' in N.H. primary (Feb '16) Feb '16 Wehms2 2
News Letter: Oppose tuition deal for illegal immigrants (Jun '09) May '15 Swedenforever 3
News Wyden bringing ambitious agenda to a powerful n... (Jan '14) Jan '14 fatbacks x 1
More from around the web