Government reports $1.3 trillion budget deficit

Oct 15, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KAUZ

The Obama administration said Friday the federal deficit hit a near-record $1.3 trillion for the just-completed budget year.

Comments
61 - 70 of 70 Comments Last updated Oct 18, 2010
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Dingo

North Highlands, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2010

Judged:

That is what I was talking about :-)

See, things was great during that period and then the negro, could have been a marxist, a plant from the mooslim country to take over America, what was disturbing was to see a black educated woman in the whitehouse, somehow or the other it don't look right according to michael weiner, "aka Savage", "black", "Whitehouse" something wasn't computing in the rednecks brains, a blackman flying in Air Force One? how can that be?

and my Pink unicorn gave birth to the teapanty.org
jason f wrote:
<quoted text>From 01-07? You mean people having jobs, businesses booming, and the economy not in the toilet?
lan se

Falls Church, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2010

Judged:

swampmudd wrote:
<quoted text>Michelle Malkin should go back to squatting on stacks of quarters in Olongapo. After letting their deep pockets corporate buddies write the laws on everything for taxes to job safety so they could embezzle every last dollar America has, you try to claim its the Democrats that are corrupt. I have a question I bet you can't answer. Who is funding the Republican and Teapublican candidates this election?
Not that any can or will defend: look at what Obama did with gift cards being accepted for donations to his campaign. They cannot be tracked nor would that liar ever ask.

You libs got duped by an a-hole for president who is a greater failure than you haters of Bush and Bush himself. Return and eat your own vomit.
Johnny

Pasadena, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2010

the Messiah wrote:
Obama is a Liar. He promised to cut the deficit in half but has instead Tripled it.
Quadrupled*

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2010

Judged:

mmmmm mmmm mmmmmm hussien obama

spend spend spend hussien obama

mmmm mmmm mmmm Impeach Obama

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2010

Judged:

I just think this is an interesting read on how Republicans are "hurting" the US economy. Agree or disagree. I don't care.
http://www.bellinghamherald.com/2010/10/12/16...
P.S. it is an opinion article.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2010

Judged:

Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
Quadrupled*
So you're saying that the deficit was at 300 billion dollars around the time right before Obama took office?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2010

Judged:

Liberal Machine wrote:
<quoted text>
Forget impeachment. Tar and feather his phony ass and deport him back to Kenya.
Really? How would you go about doing that?

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2010

Judged:

Dingo wrote:
That is what I was talking about :-)
See, things was great during that period and then the negro, could have been a marxist, a plant from the mooslim country to take over America, what was disturbing was to see a black educated woman in the whitehouse, somehow or the other it don't look right according to michael weiner, "aka Savage", "black", "Whitehouse" something wasn't computing in the rednecks brains, a blackman flying in Air Force One? how can that be?
and my Pink unicorn gave birth to the teapanty.org
<quoted text>
Do you ever make sense? The only bitching and moaning going on was about the war. The moment the economy tanks because of decisions made jointly by, get this, Democrats all this crying started. The housing and mortgage meltdowns were in part due to decisions by Clinton and Democrats and further compounded by the Democrats blocking efforts to regulate those industries in the years leading up the meltdown.

I have no issues with Obama being half-black or any of the other nonsense. I have issues with him being in charge of the USA and having no leadership skills, no experience in running anything and having very little experience in the government period. His words and actions have compounded that problem multiple times during his short time in office. Im able to see that both sides are responsible for where this country is at because Im neither Republican nor Democrat and have not ties to those parties.

Keep on going on about how bad Bush was for this country when Obama hasnt been any better. His decisions and desires to push forth with his agenda is going to cost this country for generations down the line and too many are too short sighted to notice because you look upon him as some sort of savior for this country when all hes shown is hes the opposite.
Jimmyjoejack

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2010

Judged:

lets see mow, we have troops in almost all countries in the world not to mention the war we cannot win,we contimue to give manny manny countries Biilions of dollars.
we pay companies big dollars to send jobs to other conturies.
we think we can keep our standing in the world without manfacturing anything now just how stupid are our leaders??
the unions keep asking for more pay and more pay and price us out of the world market place, as i recall if we did't milk the cows we had not money to go to town.
you don't even have to be very smart to understand this.

Since: Nov 08

Cedar Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2010

Judged:

This is what Obama gets for acting like a Republican.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Judd Gregg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wyden bringing ambitious agenda to a powerful n... (Jan '14) Jan '14 fatbacks x 1
Report: NH roads, bridges failing fast (Feb '13) Feb '13 grounded in reality 1
Ayotte Joins Senate GOP Leadership (Jan '13) Jan '13 Ninthman 1
Bi-partisan NH group calls for focus on nationa... (Oct '12) Oct '12 southie 1
Commerce Secretary Bryson Taking Leave Of Absence (Jun '12) Jun '12 CHECK SIX 2
Sen. Murkowski's fresh energy plan to look beyo... (May '12) May '12 Le Jimbo 5
Romney urges Obama to stop looming military cuts (Nov '11) Nov '11 Le Jimbo 76

Search the Judd Gregg Forum:
•••