Ayotte For Us Senate - Special Edition:Kelly's Campaign Bulletin

There are 2 comments on the Press Releases story from Oct 30, 2010, titled Ayotte For Us Senate - Special Edition:Kelly's Campaign Bulletin. In it, Press Releases reports that:

It's "go time." With just over 72 hours until Tuesday, all hands are on deck here at Ayotte HQ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Press Releases.

Conrad Pelletier

Merrimack, NH

#1 Oct 30, 2010
In order to get anything done in Washington all parties should agree to call for a 5% cut in all programs in the federal government. I believe that this would force each department to find ways to cut costs without causing any major disruption in the government. This or a similar percentige cut might go a long way to balance the huge deficit.
rider

Marquette, MI

#2 Nov 1, 2010
Conrad Pelletier wrote:
In order to get anything done in Washington all parties should agree to call for a 5% cut in all programs in the federal government. I believe that this would force each department to find ways to cut costs without causing any major disruption in the government. This or a similar percentige cut might go a long way to balance the huge deficit.
Washington Times July 26, 1989---Google it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Judd Gregg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Letter: Oppose tuition deal for illegal immigrants (Jun '09) May 12 Swedenforever 3
News Wyden bringing ambitious agenda to a powerful n... (Jan '14) Jan '14 fatbacks x 1
News Report: NH roads, bridges failing fast (Feb '13) Feb '13 grounded in reality 1
News Ayotte Joins Senate GOP Leadership (Jan '13) Jan '13 Ninthman 1
News Bi-partisan NH group calls for focus on nationa... (Oct '12) Oct '12 southie 1
News Commerce Secretary Bryson Taking Leave Of Absence (Jun '12) Jun '12 CHECK SIX 2
News Sen. Murkowski's fresh energy plan to look beyo... (May '12) May '12 Le Jimbo 5
More from around the web