Senate OKs jobs bill

Senate OKs jobs bill

There are 29 comments on the WLFI-TV West Lafayette story from Mar 17, 2010, titled Senate OKs jobs bill. In it, WLFI-TV West Lafayette reports that:

Companies that hire unemployed workers will get a temporary payroll tax holiday under a bill that easily won final congressional approval Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLFI-TV West Lafayette.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

-yernogood

Since: Oct 09

Bushnell, FL

#25 Mar 17, 2010
THE WOODCHUCK wrote:
SPENDING MONEY THEY DO NOT HAVE! like everyone I Guess...BUT Obama says ALLAHA" will provide!!...So Be HAPPY,DON'T WORRY!...BE HAPPY!
Do Ya think the CHINKS Will Forecloses the White House??
You need to read more and abandon your puppet masters.

-yernogood

Bushnell, FL

#26 Mar 17, 2010
They bitch because there's no jobs and they bitch because there are jobs. Go figure.
Good bye sweet america

Livermore, CA

#27 Mar 17, 2010
-yernogood wrote:
They bitch because there's no jobs and they bitch because there are jobs. Go figure.
they bitch to get att from evr 1

-yernogood

Bushnell, FL

#29 Mar 18, 2010
THE WOODCHUCK wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey if you think Pelosi,Reid, Obama represents you..have fun!.The majorit of Americans think they are crazy..Less than 17% approvel!..Makes you a Fringe Lunitic!!
.When your money soon becomes part of income distribution scheme..you will scream like a stuck hog..You will be your brothers keeper..out of your pocket!! Then you can look in the mirrors with a Dumb Monkeys Face Grin...and say What A good boy I ARE..Like a dimwitted Robot!,sans a real brain!!
Hope you got a job,or will be gone when Medicare ,goes broke,for they may decides you are not needed NO MO!'''
This month another 459,thousand jobs lost./Meanwhile WALL ST.doing fine...Better get off the OBAMA prune juice!....For Your Ass is Screwed ...The good life is Going,Going,Gone!..and ASS HOLES like you just keep drinking the stuff!!..Really sorry For our Country...Spent into Oblivan..
.Define "TRILLIONS" Knucklehead!!Define NO JOB,Define No Home,Define No Car,Define No toys,Define High energy Costs,Define HIGHER TAX'S ...If you cannot grasp that ,well you are a card carring LOON...and HOPELESS!!
ITS THE JOBS STUPID!!
I stopped reading after the first sentence. You too are guilty of NOT reading and you refuse to pay attention. You are so angry all you can ever do is name call people you donít understand and that's pretty much everyone. I represent ME. No one else but ME represents ME. If you need a puppet master that's fine that's your prerogative and your problem. I follow nobody!
It must be so painful to be as brain numb as you. So sad, but I don't really care about you, you have no effect on my being.
RayOne

United States

#30 Mar 18, 2010
Now they have hidden a Bizmark Bribe in the cram down.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#31 Mar 18, 2010
Good bye sweet america wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont u mean 'thank the gods someone has a brain around here'
Thank you. I didn't know you care.
Dingo

Sacramento, CA

#32 Mar 18, 2010
The difference my failing friend..., the money is being spent in AMERICA. Wait... you didn't mind when 1 Trillion US Tax Dollars was flowing into Iraq..., you must be anti American.

All of that nonsence, foreclosures and bla! bla!, GW Bush didn't care, he was more interested in the Iraqi's, not AMERICA. What part of that equation are you missing?
THE WOODCHUCK wrote:
SPENDING MONEY THEY DO NOT HAVE! like everyone I Guess...BUT Obama says ALLAHA" will provide!!...So Be HAPPY,DON'T WORRY!...BE HAPPY!
Do Ya think the CHINKS Will Forecloses the White House??
Dingo

Sacramento, CA

#33 Mar 18, 2010
Who are these "Majority of Americans" are you flapping your gums about? don't tell me it's the teapanty.org with the 25 people that showed up this week....in DC. YOU NEED TO STOP FLAPPING SOMETHING YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT.

So are you going to Costa Rica with rush limbag the draft dodger, he has a private jet..., YOU DON'T.
THE WOODCHUCK wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey if you think Pelosi,Reid, Obama represents you..have fun!.The majorit of Americans think they are crazy..Less than 17% approvel!..Makes you a Fringe Lunitic!!
.When your money soon becomes part of income distribution scheme..you will scream like a stuck hog..You will be your brothers keeper..out of your pocket!! Then you can look in the mirrors with a Dumb Monkeys Face Grin...and say What A good boy I ARE..Like a dimwitted Robot!,sans a real brain!!
Hope you got a job,or will be gone when Medicare ,goes broke,for they may decides you are not needed NO MO!'''
This month another 459,thousand jobs lost./Meanwhile WALL ST.doing fine...Better get off the OBAMA prune juice!....For Your Ass is Screwed ...The good life is Going,Going,Gone!..and ASS HOLES like you just keep drinking the stuff!!..Really sorry For our Country...Spent into Oblivan..
.Define "TRILLIONS" Knucklehead!!Define NO JOB,Define No Home,Define No Car,Define No toys,Define High energy Costs,Define HIGHER TAX'S ...If you cannot grasp that ,well you are a card carring LOON...and HOPELESS!!
ITS THE JOBS STUPID!!
newanarchy

Fort Worth, TX

#34 Mar 18, 2010
Good bye sweet america wrote:
<quoted text>
R u nuts? If osama, sory, obama is a christian then what ever happened to satanism? Did God and Lucifer join eachother in pergatory? U must b a friggin democrat!
Who cares what he is, bunch of F-ing fairy tales anyway.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Judd Gregg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Judd Gregg: A rogue agency at risk Jun 19 Newt s Gimlet Rage 1
News Trump looks to refocus his presidency in addres... Mar '17 too much 274
News New Hampshire has a new governor - but only for... Jan '17 Pope Closet Emeritus 6
News UPDATE 1-Trump vs Clinton: Debate will mark big... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Kiss6729 9
News Bush calls for campaign - reset' in N.H. primary (Feb '16) Feb '16 Wehms2 2
News Letter: Oppose tuition deal for illegal immigrants (Jun '09) May '15 Swedenforever 3
News Wyden bringing ambitious agenda to a powerful n... (Jan '14) Jan '14 fatbacks x 1
More from around the web