Nuclear alarmism over Iran is backing...

Nuclear alarmism over Iran is backing us into a corner | Shashank Joshi

There are 11 comments on the The Guardian story from Feb 21, 2012, titled Nuclear alarmism over Iran is backing us into a corner | Shashank Joshi. In it, The Guardian reports that:

A float featuring Iran's president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad in the Rose Monday parade in Dusseldorf, Germany, on 20 February 2012.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Guardian.

Lost Freedom

United States

#1 Feb 21, 2012
So they created a float of Mahmoud Ahmadinejad sucking on a male member? Wow; I wonder how many were beheaded for that!

“Kiss Me You Fool!”

Since: Jan 08

Atlanta via Brooklyn NY

#2 Feb 21, 2012
Lost Freedom wrote:
So they created a float of Mahmoud Ahmadinejad sucking on a male member? Wow; I wonder how many were beheaded for that!
Dear Repub Ariz Sheriff,

That's a stick of dynamite. I understand the joke "boom goes the dynamite", but why do rightwing posters/guys always fantasize about a male blowing another male even when the picture has nothing to do with a male blowing another male?

Just asking.

My apologies if you are Sen. Craig and not the newly outed repub sheriff.
scout

United States

#3 Feb 21, 2012
Israel has nukes. Double standard.

same old same old.
Lost Freedom

United States

#5 Feb 21, 2012
OneRyder wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Repub Ariz Sheriff,
That's a stick of dynamite. I understand the joke "boom goes the dynamite", but why do rightwing posters/guys always fantasize about a male blowing another male even when the picture has nothing to do with a male blowing another male?
Just asking.
My apologies if you are Sen. Craig and not the newly outed repub sheriff.
Maybe when obama kneels at his feet you will feel better!

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#6 Feb 21, 2012
scout wrote:
Israel has nukes. Double standard.
same old same old.
Well after that post, the one thing we know is your IQ is not in Double Digits.
Forever Free

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#7 Feb 21, 2012
scout wrote:
Israel has nukes. Double standard. same old same old.
Do you see Israel gpoing around and threating to whipe nations off the face of the earth Bozo.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#9 Feb 21, 2012
Yes indeed, we need to back of Iran and the entire Middle East. Provoking a war in order to stop one is usually a poor, if not insane, strategy.

Pretty funny float, though. It's hard not to laugh at a buffoon like Ahmadinejad, of course.:)

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#10 Feb 21, 2012
Lost Freedom wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe when obama kneels at his feet you will feel better!
Heh..."why do rightwing posters/guys always fantasize about a male blowing another male even when the picture has nothing to do with a male blowing another male?"

Guess you missed the point of that (rhetorical) question.:)

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#11 Feb 21, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Well after that post, the one thing we know is your IQ is not in Double Digits.
From personal experience, it was one of his smarter, better posts. Well above the usual standard for YOUR posts, too since, sadly, your IQ DOES appear to be in double digits.:)
Lost Freedom

United States

#12 Feb 21, 2012
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Heh..."why do rightwing posters/guys always fantasize about a male blowing another male even when the picture has nothing to do with a male blowing another male?"
Guess you missed the point of that (rhetorical) question.:)
No one compares to the immorality of liberals!

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#13 Feb 23, 2012
Lost Freedom wrote:
<quoted text>
No one compares to the immorality of liberals!
WHOOOSH over his head. Thanks for confirming that you're an idiot.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joseph Lieberman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Graham: Trump must punish Russia for election i... Feb '17 Donald duck Von T... 24
News Looking back on Greeniwch primary shocker 10 ye... (Aug '16) Aug '16 mar 1
News Bernie Sanders is Jewish but that isn't convinc... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Greg 8
News Sen. Corker's Iran Bill Is Misguided (Mar '15) Mar '15 Jeff Brightone 1
News GOLUB: Despite guilty verdict, Fort Hood shoote... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Ilkwas 46
News Reza Aslan's 'new' take on Jesus (Aug '13) Aug '13 woodtick57 2
News Man who threatened to 'put a bullet or two in' ... (Nov '12) Jan '13 Rocky Priapus 2
More from around the web