GOP Senators: No disclosure, please

GOP Senators: No disclosure, please

There are 1 comment on the Salon story from Jun 19, 2012, titled GOP Senators: No disclosure, please. In it, Salon reports that:

If you use YouTube today, there's a decent chance you'll be be forced to watch a new web ad A produced by the American Future Fund thanking Senate Republican Leader Mitch McConnell for "defending Free Speech." Free Speech, as McConnell and the ad define it, is the right of secretive political groups like American Future Fund to spend unlimited ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Salon.

“your life is great”

Since: Aug 09

you poop in clean water

#1 Jun 19, 2012
so I guess political transparency isn't an issue for the 2012 election then huh?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jon Kyl Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News John McCain fundraiser arrested in meth lab bust Apr '16 John McCharlie 3
News Republican Kyl's immigration stance splits Arizona (Jun '07) Feb '15 Seth 8
News Arizona governor makes key endorsement in primary (Aug '14) Aug '14 Taxpayer for years 2
News Arizona GOP Censures McCain For 'Liberal' Record (Jan '14) Jan '14 spud 1
News Arizona GOP censures McCain for 'liberal' record (Jan '14) Jan '14 PB FLoyd 2
News Former Jon Kyl aides form new lobbying practice... (Dec '13) Dec '13 craig 1
News Politifact Debunks Jon Kyl's Statement on Plann... (Apr '11) Sep '13 Sullivan 126
More from around the web