John Warner remembers Elizabeth Taylor

John Warner remembers Elizabeth Taylor

There are 28 comments on the The Charlotte Observer story from Mar 23, 2011, titled John Warner remembers Elizabeth Taylor. In it, The Charlotte Observer reports that:

This Jan. 30, 1977 file photo shows actress Elizabeth Taylor and her husband, former secretary of the U.S. Navy John Warner, at the 42nd New York Film Critics Circle Awards dinner in New York.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Charlotte Observer.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#21 Mar 24, 2011
Responsibility wrote:
Some of you are fixated on other's sex lives.
Grow up and get your own!
YEAH!!!!

it's not like they're ridiculing someone worthy, like sarah palin, or sharron angle, or michelle bachman!

WHERE DO THESE PEOPLE GET OFF???????

(btw, i'm making fun of your dumbass, lambchop...wasn't sure you'd get it!)
Rest In Peace

Aledo, IL

#22 Mar 24, 2011
One time Liz was asked why she married so many times and just didn't live with them and she responded something to the effect that she didn't want to be a whore. Years ago there was none of these free love arrangements and relationships were more committed. She was a dame who knew her mind and spoke it. She was never one of my favorite actresses, but I always respected Her! Another time Eddie Fisher said about her last husband Larry Fortenski(sp) that He was her only husband who had a real Job! Thank You for caring about the disenfranchized and Rest in Peace!

usa

#24 Mar 25, 2011
PooPoo Platter wrote:
<quoted text>
1) Topix can be like a roach motel of teabaggers, littered by the likes of you. 90% opposition? That's high, but I'm flattered anyway...
2) The word hypocrite reminds me of you. Talking like a patriotic American, but intolerant of anybody who disagrees with him. As for me, I like having your opinion lingering around. Lingering & fading away as your racism & misogyny becomes less & less common while you & your ilk grow older and older...
3) In my lifetime, your kind of thinking has gone from mainstream to embarrassing. That's change we can believe in.
i'm flattered i bother your dumbass enough to get you so upset...

LOVE the personal attacks and slanderous remarks...applying for a job with the ny times? or, the trib?

YOUR kind of thinking????
ahahahahahahaha!

yeah, you hold THAT thought REAL tight...
you, larry wolf and responsibility....

the 3 stooges!

“"I'm A Great American!"”

Since: Sep 08

Obama Nation! USA! USA!

#25 Mar 25, 2011
carey529 wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm flattered i bother your dumbass enough to get you so upset...
LOVE the personal attacks and slanderous remarks...applying for a job with the ny times? or, the trib?
YOUR kind of thinking????
ahahahahahahaha!
yeah, you hold THAT thought REAL tight...
you, larry wolf and responsibility....
the 3 stooges!
Let's fact check my post:

Topix = a roach motel of bottom feeder teabaggers like you: FACT. Have somebody read it to you sometime...

You talking like a patriotic American, but intolerant of anybody who disagrees with him: FACT. When did you ever tell somebody you disagree with they might have a point? LOL!!! I cracked myself up with that question!

Your world view moving from the mainstream to the cemetery: FACT. Why else did you have to cut and run from Chicago to KKK country?

You as misogynist & racist: FACT Anybody who reads what you post will vouch for that...

Enjoy your twilight season of life, as much as I enjoy knowing America is progressing away from what you represent.

usa

#26 Mar 25, 2011
PooPoo Platter wrote:
<quoted text>
Topix = a roach motel of bottom feeder teabaggers like you: FACT. Have somebody read it to you sometime...
You talking like a patriotic American, but intolerant of anybody who disagrees with him: FACT. When did you ever tell somebody you disagree with they might have a point? LOL!!! I cracked myself up with that question!
Your world view moving from the mainstream to the cemetery: FACT. Why else did you have to cut and run from Chicago to KKK country?
You as misogynist & racist: FACT Anybody who reads what you post will vouch for that...
Enjoy your twilight season of life, as much as I enjoy knowing America is progressing away from what you represent.
yawn...
PooPoo Platter

Naperville, IL

#27 Mar 25, 2011
carey529 wrote:
<quoted text>
yawn...
LOL!!!

Wake up, sleepy! There'll be time enough for you to be dirt-napping, probably very soon...
WOODCHUCK

North Port, FL

#28 Mar 25, 2011
Liz Taylor ,when with the Senator,in Washington,was extremely unhappy....the DC women ,were no friends of her.Possibly they feared her. Halavood is one thing ,but the witches who run the country,DC women are something else...She could never compete with them,Real bed hopping whores,whose husbands in the Senate were thieves!....

Taylor really had more class than them.And when the LOONY morons tried to ridicule here ,of course they failed.It seems her attentions to the AIDS EPIDEMIC, IRKED these Phonies in DC...

But of course ,who can remember any Senators wife,except for one..Elizabeth Taylor,she will be remembered!
It was great growing up with her....Dame Elizabeth Rosemond Taylor
serfs up

Plano, TX

#29 Mar 26, 2011
PooPoo Platter wrote:
<quoted text>
There is nothing what this person represents. What is wrong is what people have shoved into others views. When I was a kid, I looked forward to the Academy Awards and the beauty contests. If they were political then,they became downright embarrassing in recent years. I have not watched twenty minutes of these programs the last several years. That is terrible. A corrupted and evil man is going to be the mayor of Chicago. And no one cares. Especially the people of Chicago. The real world is the people who are responsible in every way have a tube shoved into their blood stream. And a small amount of the precious fluids is taken out of that blood stream to be given to someone else. And this is after the extreme taxes we pay. So that mayor can be mean. Can you imagine a freedom fighter putting a bullet into his head. He would be the worse person in the world by are new world order press. But he would be a hero to those who believe in freedom and have no guts themselves to do the same thing. Ahhh...teabagging....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John Warner Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Warner dusts off 55 mph Speed Limit (Jul '08) Jun '16 litesong 60
News Sharing Economy Workers Need 'Safety Net,' U.S.... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Gary 2
News Why skeptics must heed climate change (Sep '09) May '15 litesong 1,519
News A commencement speech that challenges Sweet Bri... (May '15) May '15 Will Dockery 1
News Some 60,000 vets are triple dipping on benefits (Nov '14) Mar '15 Jaimie 16
News Report says 60,000 veterans get triple benefits (Nov '14) Nov '14 billieu123 6
News How Gillespie could pull off an upset (Jun '14) Jun '14 Sterkfontein Swar... 12
More from around the web