John Warner remembers Elizabeth Taylor

Mar 23, 2011 Full story: The Charlotte Observer 28

This Jan. 30, 1977 file photo shows actress Elizabeth Taylor and her husband, former secretary of the U.S. Navy John Warner, at the 42nd New York Film Critics Circle Awards dinner in New York.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Responsibility

South San Francisco, CA

#1 Mar 23, 2011
We are sorry to hear about Ms. Taylor's death. She led a fascinating life, was true Hollywood glamor and talent and used her "celebritydom" to bring awareness on such important issues as aids.
EESA Organization

United States

#2 Mar 23, 2011
EESA
The United State of America

DEPARTMENT of TREAURY
Forgery of Title

The Department of Treasury should investigate the revenue of the administration of the officers of the State of Texas. From the previous years, until the currently years regarding to the organization of the petroleum and the State of Texas has handled the administration of the Federal Government by the administration and the State of Texas violated the federal rules on less both are in agreement

According to the rules of the Governmentís rights of these lands since the Republic of Rio Grande of Mexico and the United State According to the investigation the State of Texas violated the rules of this country. Where they unfairly violated the constitution, by corruption by official of this administration to capitalist and to manipulate the Department of Justice agreement with the Federal Governments

The Oil and Gas companies donít allowed the Federal Government to interfere with the identify secretive illegalís with other organizations, by local official and by the State of Texas official

[SUR DE TEJAS] both counties, generate millions of millions thousands of dollars criminally secretive earning, thereíre a capitalist agreement with both counties.

The reasons for this address you as Representative of the office of the president you have the rights to know by the misconduct of this official of such State and certain Counties.
sue

United States

#3 Mar 24, 2011
R.I.P A real hollywood star.
Leafy Dell

Columbus, OH

#4 Mar 24, 2011
Liz Taylor married 8 times, maybe two died (??). That means, at least 6 times, when she did her vows of marriage she lied at least 5 times at the altar when she said she'd be faithful until death. That's what is evident about divorce: You can count the number of times couples lie at the altar before God and go on their merry way. Hey, why worry about tomorrow ( hell, etc.) just live for today ! The "Hollywood Way" leads to eternal damnation. Accept Jesus and Have a nice day.
Burlingamer

South San Francisco, CA

#5 Mar 24, 2011
Leafy Dell wrote:
Liz Taylor married 8 times, maybe two died (??). That means, at least 6 times, when she did her vows of marriage she lied at least 5 times at the altar when she said she'd be faithful until death. That's what is evident about divorce: You can count the number of times couples lie at the altar before God and go on their merry way. Hey, why worry about tomorrow ( hell, etc.) just live for today ! The "Hollywood Way" leads to eternal damnation. Accept Jesus and Have a nice day.
What people do (or not do) in their bedroom is none of our business.

Let "Jesus" do the judging - not us.

“"I'm A Great American!"”

Since: Sep 08

Obama Nation! USA! USA!

#6 Mar 24, 2011
Leafy Dell wrote:
You have to give Mz Liz credit for faithfulness to the institution of marriage. So many Hollywood types shack up without making vows before God, a Justice of the Peace, or an Elvis Impersonator in Vegas.

Maybe she wasn't good at standing by her man, but she did try...

“Truth to Power!”

Since: Apr 07

Wake Forest, NC

#7 Mar 24, 2011
PooPoo Platter wrote:
<quoted text>

Who are you kidding?

She tried like Bill Clinton tried standing by faithfulness to his woman. LOL!

Rip Ms Taylor.

“Truth to Power!”

Wake Forest, NC

#8 Mar 24, 2011
Burlingamer wrote:
<quoted text>
What people do (or not do) in their bedroom is none of our business.
Let "Jesus" do the judging - not us.
Is that you Rile Hunter or John Edwards?
PooPoo Platter

Bensenville, IL

#9 Mar 24, 2011
The laughing liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you kidding?
She tried like Bill Clinton tried standing by faithfulness to his woman. LOL!
Rip Ms Taylor.
President Clinton is still married to the woman he married. That's more than Ronald Reagan could say...
PooPoo Platter

Bensenville, IL

#10 Mar 24, 2011
<quoted text>
Is that you Rile Hunter or John Edwards?
Maybe it's Bristol Palin?
scout

San Francisco, CA

#11 Mar 24, 2011
translation: An anti-Christ Marxist honors a fellow anti-Christ Marxist.

“Truth to Power!”

Acworth, GA

#12 Mar 24, 2011
PooPoo Platter wrote:
<quoted text>
President Clinton is still married to the woman he married. That's more than Ronald Reagan could say...
ROFL!

Slick Willy hasn't dipped his wick in that cold stench in Years. They don't even live together anymore you Idiot! He's banging every Scumbag-0-crat that is dumb enough to let him. Hillary's only hope is "Doc Johnson" toys. LOL!

“Truth to Power!”

Acworth, GA

#13 Mar 24, 2011
PooPoo Platter wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe it's Bristol Palin?
She wasn't the Scumbag-0-crat claiming the baby Wasn't Hers and that there was no Cheating happening on the DYING SPOUSE like your boy Jonny Edwards! Bwahahahahahah!
Responsibility

San Mateo, CA

#14 Mar 24, 2011
Some of you are fixated on other's sex lives.

Grow up and get your own!
Pleasure Beach Lover

Trumbull, CT

#15 Mar 24, 2011
<quoted text>
ROFL!
Slick Willy hasn't dipped his wick in that cold stench in Years. They don't even live together anymore you Idiot! He's banging every Scumbag-0-crat that is dumb enough to let him. Hillary's only hope is "Doc Johnson" toys. LOL!
You're a real jackass.

“Ignorantia valde pestifera.”

Since: Jan 09

Harding Township, NJ

#16 Mar 24, 2011
Warner: "Yeah ... I remember when she didn't weigh 350 pounds. But Liz taught me so much. For instance; I never knew there was such a thing as a cupcake salad."

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#17 Mar 24, 2011
PooPoo Platter wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to give Mz Liz credit for faithfulness to the institution of marriage. So many Hollywood types shack up without making vows before God, a Justice of the Peace, or an Elvis Impersonator in Vegas.
the word hypocrite has absolutely NO meaning to you...does it?

she TRIED????????

is it a wonder 90% of topix thinks you're a total moron?
the fact you have 10% cheering you on is a sad commentary on our country!

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#18 Mar 24, 2011
PooPoo Platter wrote:
<quoted text>
says a lot about hillary, doesn't it, dimwit.

how many women do YOU know that would abide their husbands PUBLIC fcking around on them?

oh, yeah...

rose kennedy.

you just can't get a grasp on, smart...can ya?
PooPoo Platter

Bensenville, IL

#19 Mar 24, 2011
The laughing lobotomy wrote:
<quoted text>
She wasn't the Scumbag-0-crat claiming the baby Wasn't Hers and that there was no Cheating happening on the DYING SPOUSE like your boy Jonny Edwards! Bwahahahahahah!
Bristol was a vestal virgin???

LOL!!! Hardly!
PooPoo Platter

Bensenville, IL

#20 Mar 24, 2011
carey529 wrote:
<quoted text>
the word hypocrite has absolutely NO meaning to you...does it?
she TRIED????????
is it a wonder 90% of topix thinks you're a total moron?
the fact you have 10% cheering you on is a sad commentary on our country!
1) Topix can be like a roach motel of teabaggers, littered by the likes of you. 90% opposition? That's high, but I'm flattered anyway...

2) The word hypocrite reminds me of you. Talking like a patriotic American, but intolerant of anybody who disagrees with him. As for me, I like having your opinion lingering around. Lingering & fading away as your racism & misogyny becomes less & less common while you & your ilk grow older and older...

3) In my lifetime, your kind of thinking has gone from mainstream to embarrassing. That's change we can believe in.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John Warner Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Report says 60,000 veterans get triple benefits Nov '14 billieu123 6
Some 60,000 vets are triple dipping on benefits Nov '14 sfsdcsmb 8
How Gillespie could pull off an upset (Jun '14) Jun '14 Sterkfontein Swar... 12
Back in Loudoun, Warner calls for compromise, f... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Jorja Fox 1
Signs and Wonders: Stay away from those abortio... (Jan '14) Feb '14 Cat74 73
Va. GOP Losses May Help Gillespie's Convention ... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Far Away 1
UVA Center for Politics' Documentary Earns Emmy... (May '13) May '13 Don 1
More from around the web