McCain Presses for Immigration Overha...

McCain Presses for Immigration Overhaul This Year

There are 240 comments on the The Wall Street Journal story from Feb 17, 2014, titled McCain Presses for Immigration Overhaul This Year. In it, The Wall Street Journal reports that:

Sen. John McCain ) talks to reporters at the U.S. Capitol in Washington, D.C., on Feb. 4, 2014.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Wall Street Journal.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#215 Mar 16, 2014
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Teddy is miles above you in that regard.
Why, Q, I thank you for this comment.
spud

United States

#217 Mar 16, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text> VIVA rice and beans!! LOL!!!
My buddy ate that and the next thing you know, he was asking me if farts have lumps. Viva steak and potatoes. Viva no lumpeee.
spud

United States

#218 Mar 16, 2014
Jose wrote:
VIVA McCain y Obama!!! ;)
If McCain were Hillary's running mate it would be Skidmark and the pant load. Viva clean underwear.
Jose

San Francisco, CA

#219 Mar 16, 2014
spud wrote:
<quoted text>My buddy ate that and the next thing you know, he was asking me if farts have lumps. Viva steak and potatoes. Viva no lumpeee.
Steak is not good for anglo fools!! Too much fat and cholesterol!! That's why all of those out of shape anglo slobs can't do the work that Mexicans can do!! LOL!!!
Hose B

Sterling, CO

#220 Mar 16, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text> Steak is not good for anglo fools!! Too much fat and cholesterol!! That's why all of those out of shape anglo slobs can't do the work that Mexicans can do!! LOL!!!
You have to be shitting us!!! All the fat Mezcan blobs running around and you dare talk about whites being fat!!! You are all ninety percent PORK!!! We can tell your worry about fat and cholesterol every time we see one of your fat mamasittas hauling her belly around in a wheel barrow at walmart or riding one of the powered grocery carts and SMOKING THE MOTOR!!! You are hilarious bean dip!!! Live entertainment!!!
Jose

San Francisco, CA

#221 Mar 16, 2014
Hose B wrote:
<quoted text>You have to be shitting us!!! All the fat Mezcan blobs running around and you dare talk about whites being fat!!! You are all ninety percent PORK!!! We can tell your worry about fat and cholesterol every time we see one of your fat mamasittas hauling her belly around in a wheel barrow at walmart or riding one of the powered grocery carts and SMOKING THE MOTOR!!! You are hilarious bean dip!!! Live entertainment!!!
I'd like to see an out of shape anglo slob like you pick crops!! You anglo azzzwipes can't even get your sorry azzzes out of your armchairs!! LOL!!!

Location hidden

#222 Mar 16, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text> I'd like to see an out of shape anglo slob like you pick crops!! You anglo azzzwipes can't even get your sorry azzzes out of your armchairs!! LOL!!!
Seeing as less than 5% of illegals actually work in agriculture, it seems that not many of your compafress want that kind of work either. They are more likely to be in various arms of the construction field, which happens to be jobs many Americans worked, and would most definitely work again. By the by, obesity and diabetes happens to be a big problem in Mexico and among Mexicans living illegally here.

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/health/st...

http://voxxi.com/2013/02/18/mexico-diabetes-o...

Location hidden

#223 Mar 16, 2014
s/b: compadres
spud

United States

#225 Mar 16, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text> Steak is not good for anglo fools!! Too much fat and cholesterol!! That's why all of those out of shape anglo slobs can't do the work that Mexicans can do!! LOL!!!
Steak and potato eating gringos can outpick Mexicans 95% of the time. Gringo pickers rule. Viva gringo pickers.
Jose

San Francisco, CA

#227 Mar 17, 2014
spud wrote:
<quoted text>Steak and potato eating gringos can outpick Mexicans 95% of the time. Gringo pickers rule. Viva gringo pickers.
Really? Then those gringo azzzwipes can pick the fields, while we will spend our days at the beach!! LOL!!!
spud

United States

#228 Mar 17, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text> Really? Then those gringo azzzwipes can pick the fields, while we will spend our days at the beach!! LOL!!!
It's gotta be that way amigo because we'd all starve if we had to wait for the slow azzz Mexicans to pick. Between all the pooping and siesta taking, nothing gets done.
Jose

San Francisco, CA

#229 Mar 17, 2014
spud wrote:
<quoted text>It's gotta be that way amigo because we'd all starve if we had to wait for the slow azzz Mexicans to pick. Between all the pooping and siesta taking, nothing gets done.
If it weren't for immigrant pickers, all the anglo slobs would starve!! LOL!!!
spud

United States

#230 Mar 17, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text> If it weren't for immigrant pickers, all the anglo slobs would starve!! LOL!!!
Why are you stealing my lines amigo? Everyone knows Gringos are the best pickers. Viva fast, clean, dependable gringos.
Jose

San Francisco, CA

#232 Mar 17, 2014
spud wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you stealing my lines amigo? Everyone knows Gringos are the best pickers. Viva fast, clean, dependable gringos.
Those anglo clowns can pick all they want! We like our permanent vacations!! LOL!!!
Quirky

Denver, CO

#233 Mar 17, 2014
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>Why, Q, I thank you for this comment.
Y.W !

:)
Jose

San Francisco, CA

#234 Mar 18, 2014
VIVA McCain!!! ;)
spud

Bangor, PA

#235 Mar 18, 2014
Jose wrote:
VIVA McCain!!! ;)
McCain can't pick. McCain picks the weeds and throws out the vegetables, then he wonders why it tastes funny. Viva real gringo pickers. Clean, fast and dependable gringos, getting it done for the USA.
Jose

San Francisco, CA

#236 Mar 18, 2014
spud wrote:
<quoted text>McCain can't pick. McCain picks the weeds and throws out the vegetables, then he wonders why it tastes funny. Viva real gringo pickers. Clean, fast and dependable gringos, getting it done for the USA.
McCain can get that fat slob Republican NJ governor to pick! That beach ball might actually lose some weight!! LOL!!!
Juan III

Buffalo, NY

#237 Mar 18, 2014
Viva Gringos! They are the best and deserve the jobs my criminal compadres take. Lots of my compadres are returning to help our country against the drug dealers and make our country better. Join us in our beloved country.

Location hidden

#238 Mar 18, 2014
Juan III wrote:
Viva Gringos! They are the best and deserve the jobs my criminal compadres take. Lots of my compadres are returning to help our country against the drug dealers and make our country better. Join us in our beloved country.
Lovely idea!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John McCain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 5 hr Chilli J 11,253
News Top U.S. general: Unwise to share intelligence ... 23 hr Stephany McDowell 1
News GOP at war with itself (Mar '16) Sun WasteWater 1,932
News How Trumpa s immigration policies could put Ame... Sep 23 Le Jimbo 103
News Trump gets way more TV news time than Clinton. ... Sep 21 YouDidntBuildThat 2
News Ann Coulter's Anti-Semitism Runs Deep Sep 15 Fit2Serve 50
News When presidents, candidates keep their maladies... Sep 15 Synque 35
More from around the web