Obama: Racial animus blunts approval

Obama: Racial animus blunts approval

There are 3 comments on the Post-gazette.com story from Jan 19, 2014, titled Obama: Racial animus blunts approval. In it, Post-gazette.com reports that:

President Barack Obama said racial tensions may have softened his popularity among white voters within the past two years, according to a story posted Sunday on The New Yorker magazine's website.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Post-gazette.com.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#1 Jan 19, 2014
President Barack Obama said racial tensions may have softened his popularity among white voters within the past two years, according to a story posted Sunday on The New Yorker magazine's website.

"There's no doubt that there's some folks who just really dislike me because they don't like the idea of a black president," Mr. Obama said in the article by David Remnick, appearing in the magazine's Jan. 27 edition.

"Now, the flip side of it is there are some black folks and maybe some white folks who really like me and give me the benefit of the doubt precisely because I'm a black president," Mr. Obama said in his most direct comments on how race has affected his political standing since he has been in office.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#2 Jan 19, 2014
So according to this nighur even those White people who voted for him now are racists. Hmm.......
rich jewbag

Central District, Hong Kong

#3 Jan 20, 2014
“the jewish people as a whole [collectively] will be its own messiah,,It will attain world domination by the dissolution of other races … and by the establishment of a world republic in which everywhere the Jews will exercise the privilege of citizenship,,,in this new world order the chidren of satan … will furnish all the leaders without encountering opposition ….”– karl marx

the bisexual mulatto marxist is a jewgro

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John McCain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News GOP at war with itself (Mar '16) 14 hr Tm Cln 3,131
News Senator McCain says U.S. stands with Ukraine ag... 21 hr About time 171
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) Sat Chilli J 15,763
News McCain makes secret trip to Syria as US debates... Feb 24 Texxy the Selfie Cat 8
News Trump, Europe, and Chaos Feb 23 Jeff Brightone 1
McCain needs to resign Feb 22 Bob 1
News McCain steps up Trump criticism Feb 21 YEAH 2
More from around the web