Obama concedes to Syria and Russia

Full story: The Washington Post

Wasn't military action needed to make an example of Assad and discourage any other power from using weapons of mass destruction? Now the lesson is that despots can use them repeatedly, remain in power and string out disarmament.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15

Since: Nov 10

Zhengzhou, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

some people don't think it is concession, but others think not.
however, politcial solution is more better than warship.

Zhengzhou, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

coffee has a bitter taste, but most people like to drink it.
Another

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

BS headline and editorial. This is a better result than we could have hoped for, given the newly-minted rightwing peaceniks in congress whose only principle is to block the president and progress for the country.

“Liberals hate free speech!”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

Another wrote:
BS headline and editorial. This is a better result than we could have hoped for, given the newly-minted rightwing peaceniks in congress whose only principle is to block the president and progress for the country.
People don't like the direction he is taking us! Our allies don't trust us and our enemies don't fear us because of Obama!!
Mr E

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

This is for all of you Foxbots:

Roger Ailes (the head of Fox News) said this a little over a year ago: "Putin is angry, he thinks the United States doesn't take him seriously or treat Russia like a major player. Okay, fine, that's how he feels. If I were President, I'd get in a room with him and say,'Look at the slaughter going on in Syria. You can stop it. Do it, and I'll see to it that you can get all the credit. I'll tell the world that it was you who saved the innocent....'"

But now Ailes's reporters are on the air saying that the US has been "castrated" by Russia.
Quit

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

Retired SOF wrote:
<quoted text>
People don't like the direction he is taking us! Our allies don't trust us and our enemies don't fear us because of Obama!!
talking stupid.
reality check

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

Retired SOF wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not smart enough to figure out what laxative to take, let alone who our enemies are.

"Mohammed was a Jew" LOL - That pretty much sums you up.

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

Another wrote:
Progress like this?

American households are earning 4.4% less, when adjusted for inflation, than they were when the economic recovery began four years ago.

"Almost every group is worse off than it was four years ago," said Gordon Green of Sentier Research. Demographic groups such as the middle-aged, part-time workers and women with children have suffered even worse than the average.

Yeah, I know, I know...everything is the fault of the GOP. Yawn.

Well, if that's the case, you're admitting your president is impotent. Coming up on 5 years and all we have is a country that's more dependent on the government than it has EVER been. And what do you folks want? 15 million more instant immigrant democrats on the dole.
Besara

Urbandale, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Another wrote:
Block the prez from progressing us into a war.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Quit wrote:
<quoted text>
talking stupid.
Telling the truth!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

reality check wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not smart enough to figure out what laxative to take, let alone who our enemies are.
"Mohammed was a Jew" LOL - That pretty much sums you up.
The sh*t that comes out of your mouth. Do you kiss your boyfriend with that mouth?
Syrian

East Lyme, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Putin got Obama off the hook!

Zhengzhou, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Syrian wrote:
Putin got Obama off the hook!
why?
that may be the step that putin find to withdraw.
the situation is tough, american indeed not to wish to be involved into dispute.

Zhengzhou, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

the best bet for syria is that spliting their state inot two, like sudan.
or korea.
Syrian

East Lyme, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

New China wrote:
the best bet for syria is that spliting their state inot two, like sudan.
or korea.
Yeah, then AlQaeda can have their own State!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••