Senate nears historic vote on gay rig...

Senate nears historic vote on gay rights bill

There are 6 comments on the WAFF-TV Huntsville story from Nov 7, 2013, titled Senate nears historic vote on gay rights bill. In it, WAFF-TV Huntsville reports that:

The Senate pushed toward a historic vote on legislation outlawing workplace discrimination against gay, bisexual and transgender Americans, demonstrating the nation's quickly evolving attitude toward gay rights nearly two decades after Congress rejected same-sex marriage.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WAFF-TV Huntsville.

Akim Von Sigurd

Großlittgen, Germany

#1 Nov 7, 2013
the bill will pass, because most of your senators are homosexuals anyway.
Gays Run the World

Alpharetta, GA

#2 Nov 7, 2013
Akim Von Sigurd wrote:
That's good news!
We start working in your country soon
dr pepper

Hanoi, Vietnam

#4 Nov 7, 2013
Akim Von Sigurd wrote:
;) thx to BUSH polocied! just taking the EU & UK!! don't warry about US OK;-000
dr pepper

Hanoi, Vietnam

#6 Nov 7, 2013
whoosis wrote:
Our closet homosexual commander in deceit wants to make his future life as a homosexual private citizen more simpatico when he finally comes out after he leaves office.
i told U soho!!;-000
fingiswold

Newark, OH

#7 Nov 7, 2013
Too bad they adopted Portman's idiotic amendments striving to tie this to religion and simultaneously exempt religious groups. Shows that reTHUGlicans have NO concern for the First Amendment at all.

Christian Taliban, basically...
fingiswold

Newark, OH

#8 Nov 7, 2013
whoosis wrote:
Our closet homosexual commander in deceit wants to make his future life as a homosexual private citizen more simpatico when he finally comes out after he leaves office.
I've heard you give head to cops. True?:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John McCain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News McCain ready for 2016 re-election effort 8 min Le Jimbo 8
News Trump moves immigration rally amid surge Aug 30 Justice league 19
News Drowning in Weak Polling, How Long Can Lindsey ... Aug 30 BORED 16
News Rumsfeld Resigns as Defense Secretary Democrats... (Nov '06) Aug 27 Swedenforever 12
News Bachmann Calls Bush's Bailout Decision an Act o... (Nov '11) Aug 25 Swedenforever 25
News Donald Trump blasts John McCain over 'crazies' ... Aug 18 Swedenforever 692
News US senators, led by John McCain, to visit Vietnam Aug 16 dit me may 10
More from around the web