Neo-Nazi Ukraine Protesters' Fight Ain't Ours; Fought for ...

Feb 27, 2014 Full story: Debbie Schlussel 188

John McCain and Kelly Ayotte want America to get into the fight by Ukrainian protesters against Putin and Russia.

Full Story
Pro Ukraine

UK

#140 Mar 9, 2014
*Most countries respect their neighbours borders
Oliver Cromwell

Cleveleys, UK

#141 Mar 9, 2014
Pro Ukraine wrote:
*Most countries respect their neighbours borders
Try telling that to all the Countries the US has invaded.
swedenforever

Indianapolis, IN

#142 Mar 9, 2014
Hans Blix and Gertie Green were here
Pro Ukraine

UK

#143 Mar 9, 2014
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text> Try telling that to all the Countries the US has invaded.
Which neihhbour has the US imvaded, I don't recall them invading Mexico or Canada.
Oliver Cromwell

Cleveleys, UK

#144 Mar 9, 2014
http://www.damninteresting.com/americas-secre... Well they had a plan on the drawing board,it would have happened if a hostile regime had taken over in Canada.
Oliver Cromwell

Cleveleys, UK

#145 Mar 9, 2014
China 1945-46
Korea 1950-53
China 1950-53
Guatemala 1954
Indonesia 1958
Cuba 1959-60
Guatemala 1960
Belgian Congo 1964
Guatemala 1964
Dominican Republic 1965-66
Peru 1965
Laos 1964-73
Vietnam 1961-73
Cambodia 1969-70
Guatemala 1967-69
Lebanon 1982-84
Grenada 1983-84
Libya 1986
El Salvador 1981-92
Nicaragua 1981-90
Iran 1987-88
Libya 1989
Panama 1989-90
Iraq 1991
Kuwait 1991
Somalia 1992-94
Bosnia 1995
Iran 1998
Sudan 1998
Afghanistan 1998
Yugoslavia Serbia 1999
Afghanistan 2001
Libya 2011
This is a list of Countries the US has attacked and this is only since the end of WW2.
Gibraltar is Crimea

United States

#146 Mar 9, 2014
Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>They are invaders, there is no reason for hostile Russian troops to be in Crimea.
They're not hostile. The Crimeans LUV them. LOL

It's your neo-nazis in Kiev that are hostile. Can't trust those mofos for a second or you'll get shot in the back.
Pro Ukraine

UK

#147 Mar 9, 2014
Gibraltar is Crimea wrote:
<quoted text>
It's your neo-nazis in Kiev that are hostile. Can't trust those mofos for a second or you'll get shot in the back.
So you don't consider them beating up those peaceful Ukrainians commemorating a national hero today to be hostile?
Russians in Crimea love them, everybody else living there hates them.

"My neo-nazis". Are you one of those paid Putin propagandists?
Pro Ukraine

UK

#148 Mar 9, 2014
<quoted text>
Also LFOD, most of the shootings in Kyiv were by Russians masquarading as Ukrainians
Gibraltar is Crimea

United States

#149 Mar 9, 2014
Pro Ukraine wrote:
"Forcefully taken"? It was transfered from the Russian SSR to the Ukrainian SSR by Soviet president Krushchev in 1954.
I always knew you were a commie worshiper. Do you champion all of of Stalin's edicts too?
Pro Ukraine wrote:
So having a majority ethnic population gives the country they're from the right to illegally invade it?
It worked for the US and friends in the Balkans.

Anyone that doesn't understand that the next item on Kiev's russophobic agenda was to cancel the lease on Sevastopol and eventually transfer it to NATO is a complete idiot. Yushchenko made that strategy very clear during his tenure, and he even managed to keep the neo-nazis more or less marginalized. Now look what they've got.

Putin made a pre-emptive move, big deal. Pre-emptive moves are all the rage these days. Just ask Washington.

Sorry if your plans were foiled and your feelings hurt. You'll get over it.
Gibraltar is Crimea

United States

#150 Mar 9, 2014
Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>So you don't consider them beating up those peaceful Ukrainians commemorating a national hero today to be hostile?
Russians in Crimea love them, everybody else living there hates them.
"My neo-nazis". Are you one of those paid Putin propagandists?
Who hates them, the Tatars?

The Tatars would like autonomy from both Ukraine and Russia. At least Russia will grant them the use of Tatar as an official language. What will those neo-nazis in Kiev do, set up a training camp for al Qaeda in Crimea? LOL
Gibraltar is Crimea

United States

#151 Mar 9, 2014
Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>Also LFOD, most of the shootings in Kyiv were by Russians masquarading as Ukrainians
You have 0 proof of any such thing.

If you do, post it here. Post it now.

You're an idiot. Of course Putin would have to protect ethnic Russians from idiots like you. I hear Kiev is full of them now.
Gibraltar is Crimea

Williston, VT

#152 Mar 9, 2014
Gibraltar is attached to Spain by a land bridge but the Brits retain control, even though they are a thousand miles away.

Crimea is attached to Ukraine by a land bridge, even though Russia is a few miles away.

Gibraltar held a referendum on sovereignty in 2002.

Crimea is holding a referendum on sovereignty in 7 days.

"The Government of Gibraltar called a referendum on 7 November 2002 to establish the popular support for a proposal to share sovereignty of the territory between Spain and the United Kingdom. The result was a massive rejection of the concept."
There, your argument has now been shredded. Go lick your wounds.

And btw: I, as a patriotic American, am sick and tired of listening to the gang in Washington evoke international law when it suits them and ignore it when it does not.

Enough is enough. We constitutionalists have our red lines too.
boo ya

Virginia Beach, VA

#153 Mar 9, 2014
Gibraltar held a referendum on sovereignty in 2002.
Crimea is holding a referendum on sovereignty in 7 days.
"The Government of Gibraltar called a referendum on 7 November 2002 to establish the popular support for a proposal to share sovereignty of the territory between Spain and the United Kingdom. The result was a massive rejection of the concept.".
Did Gibraltar vote while under Spanish occupation?
Gibraltar is Crimea

United States

#154 Mar 9, 2014
boo ya wrote:
<quoted text>
Did Gibraltar vote while under Spanish occupation?
No, it voted while under British occupation.

Any more stupid questions?
Freedom for All

Toronto, Canada

#155 Mar 9, 2014
And btw: I, as a patriotic American, am sick and tired of listening to the gang in Washington evoke international law when it suits them and ignore it when it does not.
Enough is enough. We constitutionalists have our red lines too.
When Kosovo proclaimed the Unilateral Declaration of Independence from Serbia, the West recognized it immediately, and claimed that it was legal. Now, for Crimea, which is ethnically, and Historically Russian, they claim that even the referendum is illegal. Hypocrits!!!
PROUD TO BE SERB

Australia

#157 Mar 9, 2014
Freedom for All wrote:
<quoted text>
When Kosovo proclaimed the Unilateral Declaration of Independence from Serbia, the West recognized it immediately, and claimed that it was legal. Now, for Crimea, which is ethnically, and Historically Russian, they claim that even the referendum is illegal. Hypocrits!!!
CORRECT!!!
boo ya

Virginia Beach, VA

#158 Mar 9, 2014
<quoted text>
No, it voted while under British occupation.
Any more stupid questions?
As expected, the point went right over your pointy head.......
Rambeaux

Philadelphia, PA

#159 Mar 9, 2014
Freedom for All wrote:
<quoted text>
Russian troops can not be an invaders in the land where 60% of the population are ethnic Russans; and in the land which is historically Russian, and was forcefully taken from them by carefully crafted manipulations.
If you have a problem, blame Kruschev.
Gibraltar is Crimea

United States

#160 Mar 9, 2014
boo ya wrote:
<quoted text>
As expected, the point went right over your pointy head.......
Not at all. The point was faulty. I corrected it.

Please search the internet for an app on logical consistency in analogies, then apply it.

I'd be happy to show you myself. Catch me on a day when I'm more predisposed to suffering fools, OK?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John McCain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debriefing: Some question quick vote on militar... 42 min Obama Bad 2
PolitiFact: Is ISIS in Mexico and planning to c... 57 min brad 4
Senate approves Obama's Syria plan in funding b... 2 hr Le Jimbo 21
Libyan armed faction takes over U.S. Embassy an... Thu Retired SOF 13
ISIS turns to glossy magazine for propaganda Sep 17 Da-ish 1
The country's sinking climate debate Sep 15 Sneaky Pete 3
U.S. foreign policy train wreck Sep 14 Stars and Stripes 10
•••

John McCain People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE