Obama to Dems: Boehner will pass immi...

Obama to Dems: Boehner will pass immigration reform in 2014

There are 11 comments on the The Hill story from Jan 17, 2014, titled Obama to Dems: Boehner will pass immigration reform in 2014. In it, The Hill reports that:

President Obama has told Senate Democrats he expects Speaker John Boehner to pass immigration reform this year, defying predictions the issue is dead for 2014.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Hill.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#1 Jan 17, 2014
oh. I get it. Obama is going to send his buddies the ms-13 or the black panthers after Boehner. right?
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Jan 17, 2014
Nope, not really.he wants to think that.this is one big show, that will never make it to prime time.
FYI

College Station, TX

#3 Jan 17, 2014
Mark

United States

#4 Jan 17, 2014
Guys, if you think this immigration reform will pass. You are delusional, this is all about show. Nothing will pass for anybody. It just promises. C'mon, don't wait on this. Please
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Jan 17, 2014
Mark wrote:
Guys, if you think this immigration reform will pass. You are delusional, this is all about show. Nothing will pass for anybody. It just promises. C'mon, don't wait on this. Please
they are dreaming, still.NEVER GONNA HAPPEN.
sandy1

New City, NY

#6 Jan 17, 2014
wild child wrote:
Nope, not really.he wants to think that.this is one big show, that will never make it to prime time.
You are absolutely right. The inept in chief, and the leeching criminals will be in for a rude awakening when their dream of amnesty never becomes a reality. Too bad!!
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Jan 17, 2014
sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are absolutely right. The inept in chief, and the leeching criminals will be in for a rude awakening when their dream of amnesty never becomes a reality. Too bad!!
lol , they think it will happen.they are gonna crap all over the city.lmao.they dont think we will make them leave.they think coz we are cutting back on jailing them, they got it made.but that is because we will now only concentrate on keeping them out and deporting.
sandy1

New City, NY

#8 Jan 17, 2014
wild child wrote:
<quoted text> lol , they think it will happen.they are gonna crap all over the city.lmao.they dont think we will make them leave.they think coz we are cutting back on jailing them, they got it made.but that is because we will now only concentrate on keeping them out and deporting.
If the leeching criminals think that we will let them stay, they have got another thing coming and it won't be pretty. If these people have even one functioning brain cell left, they will self deport NOW!
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#9 Jan 17, 2014
sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
If the leeching criminals think that we will let them stay, they have got another thing coming and it won't be pretty. If these people have even one functioning brain cell left, they will self deport NOW!
this is going to be sooooooooooooo much fun.
sandy1

New City, NY

#10 Jan 17, 2014
wild child wrote:
<quoted text> this is going to be sooooooooooooo much fun.
Yes, it is. We will sit back and enjoy the deportation festivities. Ha Ha Ha!!
sheepleloveroyal ty

Bryn Mawr, PA

#11 Jan 18, 2014
Obama expects Boehner to pass immigration because of NSA blackmail material, he knows how to bribe him and/or where Boehner's back smoke filled room deals are made?

Or is Obama simply saying he WANTS immigration reform to pass but by making the narrative "will pass" it will pass by default.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John McCain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Donald Trump blasts John McCain over 'crazies' ... 3 hr Your Ex 561
News Army chief urges caution amid calls to arm more... 5 hr Cat74 27
News Trump heads to border amid 3rd party threat 6 hr goonsquad 155
News Trump's campaign stop in Arizona draws support ... 9 hr Cat74 42
News Inside Jon Stewart's Secret Visits With Preside... 11 hr orchestratedagenda 1
News 10 reasons African-Americans "love" Donald Trump Mon bluestreak returns 11
News Obama chides 2016 candidates for 'ridiculous,' ... Mon RMA 3
More from around the web