Sunday on Face the Nation: Stricking ...

Sunday on Face the Nation: Stricking Syria

There are 7 comments on the CBS News story from Aug 30, 2013, titled Sunday on Face the Nation: Stricking Syria. In it, CBS News reports that:

The conventional wisdom in Washington says that military action against Syria is imminent.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS News.

“It's Time to Defeat Terrorism ”

Since: May 11

NYC

#1 Aug 30, 2013
US Congress must stand up by the American people and US Constitution and prevent the dictator Obama from using our military for reckless attack in Syria that could ignite the entire Middle east while Obama is running away after the attack. Obama and the French are Mozlem brother sympathizers who vowed to support the Syrian Mozlem Brother and al Qaida terrorists after Obama's failure to use Morsi to fight in Syria against Assad. Obama and the French regime know well that their worthless attack will put Israel in danger as Obama and his French friends will run away after launching few missiles only to leave Israel alone fighting Russia-Iran-Syria-Hezbollah and North Korean missiles, nukes and WMDs. UK role in the world? Obama is the ruler of the world as the dictator of the world who makes the decisions for the world and spying the world with his NSA henchmen. The world does not trust the Obama's NSA spying info as Obama use it to spy against innocent Americans and innocent people all over the world. Did the Syrian regime sent e-mails that were captured by the NSA? Probably not. Obama will go alone in the world without US Congress and without the American people for his own reckless and childish personal and anti-American world agenda using four old navy destroyers launching stupid missies in the wilderness deserts of Syria and then will run away from any retaliation. Bush's war in Iraq and Afghanistan brought disaster to American people and zero achievement dealing with the Mozlem Brother terrorists. Now the Mozlem Brother sympathizer Obama who studied the culture of the Jihadists in Indonesia Madrassa in his youth is going to attack Syria and run away while leaving Israel alone to deal with the Iranian nukes, Syrian WMDs and Russian missiles.

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Aug 30, 2013
I think, we the people need to hit the streets as soon as the first bomb falls and let that Pervert in White House know that we will not take any more of his crap. Name a location near me and I will be there.

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

Somerset, KY

#3 Aug 30, 2013
Stricking? Really?
war dog

United States

#4 Aug 30, 2013
I think it's more we're 'stricken' with insanity, no less.
Adale

Newark, NJ

#5 Aug 30, 2013
So we are taking the moral high ground as reason for stricken syria. Look at the results from our other involvments after using military force, not very good results.
John

Morristown, TN

#6 Aug 30, 2013
What exactly is the downside to separate anti-American factions in Syria, Egypt or for that mater elsewhere in the mid-east to killing each other. Certainly the heinous crimes of the Assad regime or the Egyptian military killing the Moslem brotherhood should not be condoned, however, why do we want to get in the middle of either fight.

Let's keep "our dog on the porch". After all our own blood and treasure was wasted in Iraq to help the Shia throw off the torture of their people by Saddam Hussein . We have now created an ally for Iran and Assad's Alloitte Shia faction in Syria.

Syria has no significant oil or other commercial interest for the USA. If the King of Jordan, the Saudiis , or the Turkish shills for the Moslem brotherhood want to help their Sunni co- religionists, step across the boarder and have at it!

Maybe we should,help evaccuate Syrian Christians or Jews subject to serious repercussions from an Assad collapse in Syria, but get in the middle of a Shia / Sunni nut bag fight- What is Barrack Hussain Obama thinking.!
Mui Bernucho

Ashburn, VA

#7 Sep 2, 2013
never thought i would find one that was totally free, they all usually ask you for a credit card, but this one didnt! i was able to chat and use every feature of the site for free, send and receive messages, check my flirts and even free video chat. you guy and girls should really check this one out! its definitely worth a look http://tinyurl.com/k289nbv

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John McCain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 14 hr Lots of bandwagons 9,779
News Rumsfeld Resigns as Defense Secretary Democrats... (Nov '06) Jun 24 Romneycare killed... 14
News Incoming US Africa commander: No 'grand strateg... Jun 22 Was a Democrat NO... 1
News Bachmann Calls Bush's Bailout Decision an Act o... (Nov '11) Jun 20 Mork from Ork 41
News McCain: Obama 'directly responsible' for Orland... Jun 20 Batch 37 Pain Is ... 81
News Democrats, LGBT groups look to McCain to hold t... Jun 13 Le Jimbo 5
News Rupert Murdoch: When Will Trump Stop Embarrassi... (Jul '15) Jun 8 Wendy Murdoch jr 28
More from around the web