Video: Sen. Graham: Egypt just days a...

Video: Sen. Graham: Egypt just days away from "all-out bloodshed"

There are 8 comments on the CBS News story from Aug 7, 2013, titled Video: Sen. Graham: Egypt just days away from "all-out bloodshed". In it, CBS News reports that:

The Egyptian government government says foreign efforts to mediate an end to the bloody standoff with the Muslim Brotherhood have failed.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS News.

General Obama

Hazleton, PA

#1 Aug 7, 2013
The CIA is brilliant in getting all of these proxy wars started so that terrorists kill other terrorists. Look at Syria. Obama is a military genius!
General Obama

Hazleton, PA

#2 Aug 7, 2013
When Obama reaches a military dilemia he just tosses his Nobel Peace Prize to get a random answer. Yeah Buddy! I hope he turns the muslim world into a gigantic civil war from Morocco to the Phillipines.

“O'er the land of the free ? ”

Since: Jan 09

Don't Tread On Me

#3 Aug 7, 2013
Arabs will be Arabs.
mean while back in USA

Georgetown, Canada

#4 Aug 7, 2013
bottlecap

Orlando, FL

#5 Aug 7, 2013
General Obama wrote:
The CIA is brilliant in getting all of these proxy wars started so that terrorists kill other terrorists. Look at Syria. Obama is a military genius!
Actually, Obama and his predacessors have funneled BILLIONS of dollars of taxpayer money into the middle-east in an effort to improve those countries.

Ironically, Obama's utter incompetance, has created massive choas in the region, just like Obama and the dems did in Chicago.
bottlecap

Orlando, FL

#6 Aug 7, 2013
Where Is My America wrote:
Arabs will be Arabs.
Muslims will be Muslims!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_M...

"Links to the Nazis began during the 1930s and were close during the Second World War, involving agitation against the British, espionage and sabotage, as well as support for terrorist activities orchestrated by Haj Amin el-Hussaini in British Mandate Palestine, as a wide range of declassified documents from the British, American and Nazi German governmental archives, as well as from personal accounts and memoires from that period, confirm.[6]"

"Reflecting this connection the Muslim Brotherhood also disseminated Hitler's 'Mein Kampf' and 'The Protocols of the Elders of Zion' widely in Arab translations, helping to deepen and extend already existing hostile views about Jews and Western societies generally.[7]"
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#7 Aug 7, 2013
Muslims are simply not capable of negotiating modern society. They always end up in chaos, poverty and slaughter. America should just bug-out, cut-off all aid to muslim nations and let them slaughter one another. At the end of the day, who cares? It's their problem.
Adele

Baltimore, MD

#8 Aug 7, 2013
Of course it's either the cia or the jews.

It's well over due, secularism or islam.you can't have a religious cult in power and half of the Egyptians know this. Islam is a controlling cult that will keep them in the dark age.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John McCain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 4 hr coco 10,362
News McCain: Torture 'damaged' U.S. security (Dec '14) Sat swedenforever 6
News Bob Dole reflects on Trump, the GOP and more Jul 20 WasteWater 1
News Tunnel collapse risk studied at busy Arizona bo... Jul 20 serfs up 4
News GOP at war with itself Jul 19 WasteWater 1,561
News Bachmann Calls Bush's Bailout Decision an Act o... (Nov '11) Jul 12 Obsession 42
News McCain: US must be friendly with Egypt amid cha... (Feb '12) Jul 5 Wife Swapping 7
More from around the web