Health care income verification a symbolic gesture

Oct 18, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Wausau Daily Herald

"Its symbolic importance is clear, I don't think there's any question about that," said Douglas Holtz-Eakin, former director of the Congressional Budget Office and former chief economic policy adviser to the 2008 presidential campaign of Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4

“It's Time to Defeat Terrorism ”

Since: May 11

NYC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

Clearly, Obama's agreement to verify income of the tens of millions of illegal invaders dick from all over the world which was offered to RINOs McConnell and McCain was a cheap trick to show a gesture to the defeated RINOs in the Senate who sold out their party to help Obama win the show. Obama is using the free donít ask donít tell Obamacare to buy 30 million votes of the foreign poor and sick that cross the border with their children and relatives to get free food stamps and Obama care and Obama phone in return for voting for the Obama Democrats and destroying the GOP. Why should any GOP RINO such as McConnell and McCain trust Obama to verify income of his potential voters when he desires to give them free Obama care regardless of their income? What kind of ridicules game is it for Obama to play with the RINOs who hate their GOP party?
CBOW

East Berlin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

Income verification should have already been part of the law. Was Odumbo pulling a fast one not insisting on it at the inception of the ACA? Maybe a freebie for his "illegal" voter base. After all, the IRS is the bulldog for the ACA, how hard would it be to cross reference records for income through returns?
It was

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

CBOW wrote:
Income verification should have already been part of the law.?
dummy, this just made it more explicit as a bone to help the idiots who shut down the government save face.
CBOW

East Berlin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

It was wrote:
<quoted text>
dummy, this just made it more explicit as a bone to help the idiots who shut down the government save face.
Uh huh. In other words, it was buried so deep, it could be overlooked. Gotcha. More sneaky BS by this administration.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••