McCain Opposes Senate Panel's Syria Resolution

Full story: Wall Street Journal

In this photo from earlier this week, Sen. John McCain , left, accompanied by Sen. Lindsey Graham , speaks with reporters outside the White House after meeting with President Barack Obama , Monday, Sept.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 35 of35
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Adale

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Sep 4, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

And let's not forget that the last few war's started because of a republican.

I'm registered independent like a lot of my generation so I have no problems shooting each side down. They both suck

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Sep 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

This just in: Obama DID NOT mention a red line, the WORLD did.

You may have misunderstood Obama when he said "“We have been very clear to the Assad regime, but also to other players on the ground, that a red line for us is we start seeing a whole bunch of chemical weapons moving around or being utilized. That would change my calculus,”

When Obama said 'us', he really meant the world. David Axelrod apologizes for any misunderstanding.

LoLbama

Concord, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Sep 5, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

3

WeTheSheeple wrote:
McCain won't be happy until we send hundreds of thousands of troops into Syria and get involved in yet another civil war we have ZERO business getting into.
Of course none of McCain's family will be at risk, so that's okay....
Obama won't be happy until we send hundreds of thousands of troops into Syria and get involved in yet another civil war we have ZERO business getting into.Of course none of Obama's family will be at risk, so that's okay...

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Sep 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

WeTheSheeple wrote:
McCain won't be happy until we send hundreds of thousands of troops into Syria and get involved in yet another civil war we have ZERO business getting into.
Of course none of McCain's family will be at risk, so that's okay....
I did not know McCain had the power to do that. But I hear you, Obama is at least as dumb as McCain.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Sep 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

LoLbama wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama won't be happy until we send hundreds of thousands of troops into Syria and get involved in yet another civil war we have ZERO business getting into.Of course none of Obama's family will be at risk, so that's okay...
When has the President ever advocated sending troops into Syria?

McCain opposes the Senate resolution because it specifically bans troops being sent into Syria.

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Sep 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
When has the President ever advocated sending troops into Syria?
McCain opposes the Senate resolution because it specifically bans troops being sent into Syria.
Kerry said the language of the resolution was still being worked out, but it was important to leave options open for using troops.

So, once again, we have to pass the bill to see what's in it.
fatbacks x

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Sep 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Gary wrote:
<quoted text>
And none of the Romney boys (five of 'em),
will be signing on either.
Milktoassts avoid signing on to anything except to get into your wallet.

“Moderately yours....”

Since: Aug 12

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Sep 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

I used to respect and like McCain I believe the poor boys gone mad. Pehaps he lost it after 2008.
If He were President, 2009- current, we would be (or have been) at war in....

Iraq
Afghanistan
Iran
Libya
Syria
Egypt...

Have I missed any?
We got plenty of cash laying around.
Lots of young men and women with nothing better to do
Adale

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Sep 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Buffalo Bull wrote:
I used to respect and like McCain I believe the poor boys gone mad. Pehaps he lost it after 2008.
If He were President, 2009- current, we would be (or have been) at war in....
Iraq
Afghanistan
Iran
Libya
Syria
Egypt...
Have I missed any?
We got plenty of cash laying around.
Lots of young men and women with nothing better to do
He is mad,...
.
.let's not forget n.Korea and every other country on this planet.

“Moderately yours....”

Since: Aug 12

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Sep 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Adale wrote:
<quoted text>
He is mad,...
.
.let's not forget n.Korea and every other country on this planet.
He has said only kind things about Lichtenstein and Monaco....

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Sep 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Puzzled. How does McCain and Graham keep getting elected.

“Moderately yours....”

Since: Aug 12

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Sep 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

NFOBANG wrote:
Puzzled. How does McCain and Graham keep getting elected.
No puzzle look at the states that they come from very Republican.
Dorian

East Weymouth, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Sep 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

McCain, is demented, a war monger, cunning, evil, dangerous, narcissistic, and YET..the media give him way too much 'face time'...for someone who LOST his bid for the presidency, he IS IRRELEVANT. maybe he has paid publicists. We all see him for what he is~and it is not pretty!
alan

Livonia, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Sep 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Gary wrote:
<quoted text>
And none of the Romney boys (five of 'em),
will be signing on either.
have you signed on ahole or ever served in military?what a subject change from McCain to romneys boys?kind of like Obama still blaming bush?i tried to respect McCain as a prisoner of war and being a fellow vet in the nam!he caught hell but never saw what ground pounders go through!this doesent make him an expert on war but an expert of cruel prison camps!he seems to want to involve the military at every chance?why?both sides in Syria hate us so why not let them have at it?if we help rebels(who in hell are they but al Qaeda),we help the same group killing our soldiers in afganistan?if helping al Qaeda makes sense to you then just wonder what our troops think about this and people like you?

“Moderately yours....”

Since: Aug 12

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Sep 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

alan wrote:
<quoted text>have you signed on ahole or ever served in military?what a subject change from McCain to romneys boys?kind of like Obama still blaming bush?i tried to respect McCain as a prisoner of war and being a fellow vet in the nam!he caught hell but never saw what ground pounders go through!this doesent make him an expert on war but an expert of cruel prison camps!he seems to want to involve the military at every chance?why?both sides in Syria hate us so why not let them have at it?if we help rebels(who in hell are they but al Qaeda),we help the same group killing our soldiers in afganistan?if helping al Qaeda makes sense to you then just wonder what our troops think about this and people like you?
He is an expert on cruel extended imprisonment
The only credit i will give him is he said waterboarding is torture

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 35 of35
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••