Video: McCain crashes Obama's meeting...

Video: McCain crashes Obama's meeting with House and Senate Democrats

There are 31 comments on the CBS News story from Aug 1, 2013, titled Video: McCain crashes Obama's meeting with House and Senate Democrats. In it, CBS News reports that:

The president went to Capitol Hill yesterday to meet with Congressional democrats.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
got milk

Noblesville, IN

#27 Aug 1, 2013
Kahoki wrote:
"The president went to Capitol Hill yesterday to meet with Congressional democrats. Republican senator John McCain walked into the meeting, then very quickly walked out, saying he opened the wrong door. Charlie Rose reports."
Really? This is news? This is something really that needs to be reported on and talked about?
*sigh*
I literally hate our media.
dat is funnie FLer!! DC stand4 Drama Club!! Charlie Tupil PBS+CBS=CCS;-00
chisholm

Columbus, OH

#29 Aug 2, 2013
serfs up wrote:
Fencewalkers...believing in rights and dignity is right. What we have now is progressive Klanmanship. It is multicultural, diverse and politically correct. It has become an uncontrolled monster that destroys people with impunity. As the system deteriates, the progressives will turn on each other. The repub party was/is full of RINOS/NEO CONS currently like McCain or even recently like Larry Craig. Progressives love both of them. Remember purchase your weapons and think of the progressives on this site as just the tip of the iceberg that the USA Titanic is heading for. History will record many of these people as the lowest lifeforms gaia has belched out of its anus. For the real shame is many do have potential intelligence or intelligence but waste it on stealing from their neighbors instead of building a nation as it is easier. One other thing...the use of batons. If a strike to the skull does not work, hit the assailant on the ankles. Bless you all in these trying times.
You need to start watching your mouth, seriously. Making threats against Progressives, urging people to buy guns and use batons agaionst their enemies, fomenting civil unrest..these are dangerous, irresponsible things to say. I know you're a coward seated behind a keyboard somewhere and thinking you can talk tough without consequences, but posts like that one get reported and there can be consequences to that.

I can't access your address and provider, but Topix can. Just a reminder.
chisholm

Columbus, OH

#30 Aug 2, 2013
Eighthman wrote:
<quoted text>Georgia's insurance rates are going up 208% because of Moroncare.
You don't have a nose BIG enough for that, homeylamb.
Funny, California's are going DOWN sharply. So is Georgia just inferior and badly-run, or are you lying?

I'd bet on the latter, myself.
chisholm

Columbus, OH

#31 Aug 2, 2013
Eighthman wrote:
"Obama is a stupid retardcare."
Unions don't even want after pushing for it.
Congress don't want it.
Their staffers don't want it'
Business doesn't want it.
NOBODY WANTS IT.
It was stupidly put together by stupid democrats
Obama is a stupid black man. Sorry folks.
But that is the truth.
That is his legacy.
A very stupid arrogant big mouthed black man that bites off more than he could chew.
Just what they needed.
What a shame.
Posting childish, race-baiting lies you can't back would seem to make YOU a "stupid, arrogant, big-mouthed" white adolescent. That about the size of it, Clem?:)

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#32 Aug 2, 2013
The WhiteHouse is getting desperate for a Manhattan Show Trial.
The Blind Sheik: Fail
Zimmerman: Fail
the third may be a charm.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#33 Aug 2, 2013
Eighthman wrote:
<quoted text>Georgia's insurance rates are going up 208% because of Moroncare.
Don't know about Georgia, dear friend, just commenting on my own health insurance going down - still paying through the nose for lousy health care.

You need to try and comprehend what you read.
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#34 Aug 2, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>isn't it only prgressives that believe in Gaia?
you can't even get your political philosophies straight...
There are Libertarians that are not believers in God. I write Gaia as a joke for the most part. Because i grew up with religion and we live in an America that religion has been emasculated and abused and reduced in importance I believe that if the end times are coming close, that those that believe in no god being enlightened will play a major role in killing the Christians who admit to being so. And the Christians killed will be peaceful but will take the blame for all of then ills that the world will continue to experience. You don't have to like what I wrote, but it is still my belief of being possible.

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#35 Aug 2, 2013
serfs up wrote:
Fencewalkers...believing in rights and dignity is right. What we have now is progressive Klanmanship. It is multicultural, diverse and politically correct. It has become an uncontrolled monster that destroys people with impunity. As the system deteriates, the progressives will turn on each other. The repub party was/is full of RINOS/NEO CONS currently like McCain or even recently like Larry Craig. Progressives love both of them. Remember purchase your weapons and think of the progressives on this site as just the tip of the iceberg that the USA Titanic is heading for. History will record many of these people as the lowest lifeforms gaia has belched out of its anus. For the real shame is many do have potential intelligence or intelligence but waste it on stealing from their neighbors instead of building a nation as it is easier. One other thing...the use of batons. If a strike to the skull does not work, hit the assailant on the ankles. Bless you all in these trying times.
You've been beating your dumbass head against the wall for years. It hasn't worked. Time for you to kill your ignorant self and get it over with.

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#36 Aug 2, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> There are Libertarians that are not believers in God. I write Gaia as a joke for the most part. Because i grew up with religion and we live in an America that religion has been emasculated and abused and reduced in importance I believe that if the end times are coming close, that those that believe in no god being enlightened will play a major role in killing the Christians who admit to being so. And the Christians killed will be peaceful but will take the blame for all of then ills that the world will continue to experience. You don't have to like what I wrote, but it is still my belief of being possible.
Nothing you post is possible. It's all incoherent drivel posted by mental defective.

“MAKE AMERICAN GREAT AGAIN!!”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#37 Aug 2, 2013
Gary wrote:
<quoted text>
12%? That's even lower than Cheney's approval rating
at the end of his vice presidency.....13%.
For some reason NO ONE wants to hold Obama responsible for HIS policies that are NOT working!
alan

Lottie, LA

#38 Aug 2, 2013
Kahoki wrote:
"The president went to Capitol Hill yesterday to meet with Congressional democrats. Republican senator John McCain walked into the meeting, then very quickly walked out, saying he opened the wrong door. Charlie Rose reports."
Really? This is news? This is something really that needs to be reported on and talked about?
*sigh*
I literally hate our media.
the chickenshit media would rather report on this than Benghazi!senile McCain acts like a dem.so they should have let him stay?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John McCain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 2 min Well Well 14,977
News GOP at war with itself (Mar '16) 39 min Tm Cln 2,773
News McCain on Russia sanctions: 'We cannot reward m... 4 hr Frogface Kate 15
News Navy to commission USS Gabrielle Giffords Jan 16 Deplorable 17
News Senator McCain says U.S. stands with Ukraine ag... Jan 16 George 172
News Intelligence Agencies Ask Americans to "Trust, ... Jan 15 swampmudd 47
News War Drums Sound Following Reports Of Russian Ha... Jan 13 ACT of WAR 199
More from around the web