Video: McCain crashes Obama's meeting with House and Senate Democrats

Aug 1, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS News

The president went to Capitol Hill yesterday to meet with Congressional democrats.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of31
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Makes sense

Dearborn, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

What a maverick!!! Did he crash Obama's lunch with Hillary????

Hillary 2016!!!!!
Makes sense

Dearborn, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Is it any wonder that We the People hold Congress at 12% approval rating???? LOL They're lazy MF's who are living large on OUR taxes!!!! Vote them OUT 2014!!!
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Poor McCain couldn't find the right door.

My favorite wrong door story is the uninformed, uneducated Fux women (Green) who interviewed Aslan on his new book about Jesus and opened the door to fux's and her ignorance. If it is not the most embarrassing interview, it sure is up there are as one of the top embarrassing interviews - and even embarrassing to Fux.

Guess the good news is that her unintelligent uninformed interview is opening the door to great book sales for this one. LOLL
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Will someone get Hanoi Jane to bring his azz back to Nam? The Hanoi Hilton is waiting.

“Open your eyes”

Since: Sep 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

"The president went to Capitol Hill yesterday to meet with Congressional democrats. Republican senator John McCain walked into the meeting, then very quickly walked out, saying he opened the wrong door. Charlie Rose reports."

Really? This is news? This is something really that needs to be reported on and talked about?

*sigh*

I literally hate our media.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Kahoki wrote:
"The president went to Capitol Hill yesterday to meet with Congressional democrats. Republican senator John McCain walked into the meeting, then very quickly walked out, saying he opened the wrong door. Charlie Rose reports."
Really? This is news? This is something really that needs to be reported on and talked about?*sigh*I literally hate our media.
It could be a funny moment on a comedy show where somebody has to tell McCain that he lost the election!
Makes sense

Dearborn, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Kahoki wrote:
Really? This is news? This is something really that needs to be reported on and talked about?
*sigh*
No kidding, it's no big deal. After all, HE picked Sarah Palin to be his running mate, right????

Honest mistakes. LOL
Makes sense

Dearborn, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

We the People should be thankful to John McCain for introducing Levi and Bristol into our lives.

(sarcasm)

Those Palins are like a silent fart in a church. Everyone knows it's bad, but no one knows what to do or say. They just hope it dissipates quickly.
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Makes sense wrote:
We the People should be thankful to John McCain for introducing Levi and Bristol into our lives.
(sarcasm)
Those Palins are like a silent fart in a church. Everyone knows it's bad, but no one knows what to do or say. They just hope it dissipates quickly.
its a shame that Ted Kennedy, Barney Frank and Anthony Weiner and others did not have a chance to set them straight.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Eighthman wrote:
If you are Young and Healthy, Obama thinks that you are going to pay through the nose for health care.
Dear I have been young and healthy and paid through the nose and I continue to pay through the nose through Blue Shield's nose.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Eighthman wrote:
If you are Young and Healthy, Obama thinks that you are going to pay through the nose for health care.
Btw, my monthly payment has been reduced by $200 a month within the last month or so.

Alelllllllullllia!

“Liberals hate free speech!”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Makes sense wrote:
Is it any wonder that We the People hold Congress at 12% approval rating???? LOL They're lazy MF's who are living large on OUR taxes!!!! Vote them OUT 2014!!!
H*LL YEA vote him out, oh wait Obama was just re-elected and can't run again! Is it 2016 yet? I am getting sick of this roller-coaster ride from h*ll!!

“Liberals hate free speech!”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Kahoki wrote:
*sigh*
If the media was doing their job, Obama would be facing impeachment right now!
Gary

Bellingham, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Retired SOF wrote:
<quoted text>
H*LL YEA vote him out, oh wait Obama was just re-elected and can't run again! Is it 2016 yet? I am getting sick of this roller-coaster ride from h*ll!!
12%? That's even lower than Cheney's approval rating
at the end of his vice presidency.....13%.
John

Elkhart, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

oobama tried to go in a window at our white house, that was funny with his stupid look on his face.

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Kahoki wrote:
*sigh*
Come on now. You know you love WorldNutDaily.com , The "Moonie" Washington Times, and your fave. The Faux News Ministry of Propaganda.

Hypoluxo Fl

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Retired SOF wrote:
<quoted text>
If the media was doing their job, Obama would be facing impeachment right now!
If you did your job, you would have killed yourself by now. Retired Piece of Dogshit.

Hypoluxo Fl

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Eighthman wrote:
"Obama is a stupid retardcare."
Unions don't even want after pushing for it.
Congress don't want it.
Their staffers don't want it'
Business doesn't want it.
NOBODY WANTS IT.
It was stupidly put together by stupid democrats
Obama is a stupid black man. Sorry folks.
But that is the truth.
That is his legacy.
A very stupid arrogant big mouthed black man that bites off more than he could chew.
Just what they needed.
What a shame.
The topix resident mental defective is your claim to fame.

Hypoluxo Fl

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Eighthman wrote:
He is retarded folks.
Since you're not, you can continue to take it in your dumb ass.

Hypoluxo Fl

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> its a shame that Ted Kennedy, Barney Frank and Anthony Weiner and others did not have a chance to set them straight.
You're being set straight right now. Larry Craig is standing firmly behind you. Serf's out.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of31
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••