Graham: Arizona Law May be Unconstitutional

Full story: CBS News

Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham said Tuesday he thinks Arizona's new immigration law is unconstitutional and that "it doesn't represent the best way forward" when it comes to addressing illegal immigration.
Comments
1 - 20 of 53 Comments Last updated Dec 20, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
IndyE

Caldwell, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2010

Judged:

Lindsey Graham: I Think Arizona Immigration Law is Unconstitutional !
IndyE

Caldwell, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2010

Judged:

The Associated Press
Tuesday, April 27, 2010

WASHINGTON -- Attorney General Eric Holder said Tuesday that the federal government may challenge Arizona's new law on immigration as unconstitutional.
Guy Fawkes

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2010

Judged:

Illegals have rights? Okay, following the law, illegals are here ILLEGALLY so by breaking the LAW, they should be penalized. Deportation. Want a trial? I'll speed it up for you. Verdict: guilty. Sentance: deportation. End of story, next case. You hire an illegal? Same as harboring a fugitive.

Since: May 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2010

When will we set up the Arizona internment camps again?
RINO Graham

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2010

He's a RINO!
whitehair

Jeffersonville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2010

Baby face Graham---similar to McCain--is he liberal or barely conservative??Another of the long timers that should be retired from Congress!!!Next thing,he will want is amnesty!! He now is going along with the Reforms of Obammy taking over the Banking industry---except for the Freddie and Fannie that started this economic down turn----keep them---they give money for the next run for office!!!!

Since: Dec 08

Ellijay, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2010

Graham knows a grass root movement when he sees one. You hasty American are setting up for an American style, Isreal, Palistinian type dill the AZ.

Since: May 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2010

What next? Mexican internment camps like the Japanese camps?

&pl aynext_from=TL&videos=-BpP tAzOo-0

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
No camps CASAS

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2010

Judged:

Crazy Stacey wrote:
What next? Mexican internment camps like the Japanese camps?
Well, Frankln D. Roosevelt, Democrat, didn't provide refried beans in his Japanese internment camps - that will be changed.

Also, and I think you'll like this one, they'll be called "casa's" not camps. How's that?
Raoul Thibideaux

Gulfport, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2010

Judged:

I wish I could count all the times I've had to show my passport in foreign countries. I've had to show a passport when I checked in hotels, at tourist attractions, on buses, trains etc. People want to boycott Arizona, but should we boycott foreign countries also, who do the same thing.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2011

Sen. Graham is a progressive at times when he doesn't believe the ultra-conservative fascist rhetoric

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2011

Judged:

Federal Judge Susan Bolton for Supreme Court
swedenforever

Laurel, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2012

Judged:

Federal Judge Susan Bolton should be nominated for the Supreme Court

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2012

Judged:

what a crock. if anyone is thinking proper there would not be one illegal alien in the country nor any special classes for them.
swedenforever

Laurel, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2012

Judged:

tomin cali wrote:
what a crock. if anyone is thinking proper there would not be one illegal alien in the country nor any special classes for them.
its not the children's fault
annie

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2012

Judged:

Graham is not the sharpest tool in the shed.

He is quoted, however, as saying that children of illegals should not be considered as citizens, but as illegals themselves.

However, Marco Rubio told the repubs to play nice with the Hispanics; so Lindsey is the first one out of the gate.

The children may not be at fault, but they are rewarded for their parents illegal actions.

They are here, not for any love of America, but for their parents selfish wants. They only come here because they will do better in benefits here than working in MEX
swedenforever

Laurel, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2012

Judged:

If you like Corporatocracy-come to America!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2012

Jayhawks!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

oops, better luck next year
whammer jammer

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2012

Judged:

tomin cali wrote:
Exactly! Ask any Native American Indian and he'll tell you same.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••