Bennett: Senator McCain is An 'American Hero'

Jun 30, 2013 Read more: Arutz Sheva Israel News 117

Economy Minister Naftali Bennett, chairman of the Bayit Yehudi party, had praise on Sunday for U.S. Senator John McCain, whom he branded as "a hero".

Read more
Cat74

Palatine, IL

#61 Sep 3, 2013
Sen. McCain should be sunning himself on a beach in Florida with the rest of those winkled up old people, waiting for his Social Security check!!
yo emper

Noblesville, IN

#63 Sep 3, 2013
Manchuria calling wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, so you've discovered - he's a Meshugenah Candidate!
can U hearing mi or Senate hearing Chuck Hate go n John Swift?!!;-0000
Gotel John

Noblesville, IN

#64 Sep 3, 2013
kids enjoy Xpress yo emotional with John through Robootopix!!!! ;-00000000
Subway

United States

#65 Sep 3, 2013
We're running a special this month. Five bucks gets you a McCain American Hero special, baloney on pita flatbread.
JMc is a Horses Rossette

Sayville, NY

#66 Sep 3, 2013
McCain plays iPad poker during Syria war hearing, but he's playing Russian Roulette with America.
Cat74

Elgin, IL

#67 Sep 3, 2013
He wasn't paying attention, because he already decided to vote to attack Syria. I don't see how we can attack another country when our interests are not at risk. That is like Hitler did. There is no proof Assad was behind the gas killings. It could just as easily been the AlQaeda rebels. We need real leadership, and I don't see it in D C now.
Total Peace Activist

Villeneuve-le-roi, France

#68 Sep 3, 2013
John McCain is an angry old man and a complete loser who has been a rageaholic since his long stay in a Vietnamese POW camp where he took it in the behind (without lube) again and again daily for years. Try to picture in your mind John McCain on all four with some viet buggering him, lmao :p... "squeal like a pig !"

He hates everyone and everything now, and won't rest until he managed to start WW3.
Newman

Rabat, Morocco

#69 Sep 4, 2013
Provocative title for most americans! hero for what? null guy, just asking to do more for war for Israel. Expell that zionist agent and America will have a rest, prosperity and peace with all other people in the world!
Newman

Rabat, Morocco

#70 Sep 4, 2013
Pity old sick man who would better be a hero in an asylum to keep his mind fresh and cool.
Mic

Germany

#71 Sep 4, 2013
these two idiots should be dismissed from this republican party.

Since: Nov 12

Bankstown, Australia

#72 Sep 4, 2013
FSA ,come SNC and 7 other things is using the Jihadists so they can kill them afterwards.
Right everyone agrees.!""" """!!!.

The Jihadists are using the FSA ,and whatever else they are , so they can kill them afterwards.
Right everyone agrees .!"""" "!!.

Saudi Arabia who is stumping up most of the money .
Qatar probably won't be contributing much any more since the Brotherhood got the chop.

As I was saying , does anyone think its credible that Saudi would be sponsoring this New National Arms in Jordan , whose office is in Washington and heat is in Tel Aviv.
Saudi don't want the Greater Israel coming about , if Saudi wanted that Israel would control Syria right now .
Using Jew money not Saudi money.
alan

Maringouin, LA

#73 Sep 6, 2013
Mic wrote:
these two idiots should be dismissed from this republican party.
the question should be why are these repub.rhinos trying to cover obamas ass on Syria?why do they risk our involvement when we get nothing from this but more debt and our soldiers maybe killed, and Syria is no threat to us?i don't want to hear of human rights when both sides are killing people!every time I see how many americans have died in these islamist countries for so called humanity I cringe!all these people put together aren't worth 1 soldiers life!when I see these young people protesting in the usa for human rights in foreign countries I have to wonder why they don't go back to them and fight?the answer is they are too chickenshit but want american soldiers to do the work for them!piss on McCain and Bennett!!!
Lindsey Graham

Los Angeles, CA

#74 Sep 6, 2013
Grandma McCain is my personal hero. I'm in love with my hero, that's why we're always hanging out together.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#75 Sep 10, 2013
'Let's Make A Deal', McCain fears losing 'HERO status'.
It is too. Late.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#76 Sep 10, 2013
RayOne wrote:
It is too. Late.
McCain is a mental case!!!
Professor Ayreshire

Rio Rancho, NM

#77 Sep 10, 2013
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> McCain is a mental case!!!
They let you out of the insane asylum again? LOL!!! Obviously not! Stop posting from a mental institution! Go back to your room and have the nurses up your meds! Give the other patients a chance to use the computer! Are we really going to have to call for the straight jacket again??
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#79 Sep 10, 2013
Professor Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>They let you out of the insane asylum again? LOL!!! Obviously not! Stop posting from a mental institution! Go back to your room and have the nurses up your meds! Give the other patients a chance to use the computer! Are we really going to have to call for the straight jacket again??
Did you and McCain share the same padded cell? LOL!!!
Oliver Cromwell

Southport, UK

#80 Sep 10, 2013
That fruitcake McCain should be on the same wing as Ayreshite in the Mental Home,that diet of fish heads and noodles didn't do him any good when he was a POW,i believe he gave the NVA everything but the Washington phone book,when he got that SAM up his backside he was bombing a light bulb factory,Hero my Arse.
Cat74

Elgin, IL

#81 Sep 10, 2013
Check the people who donated to McCain's campaigns. They are Defense Contractors. He doesn't care who we make war on as long as we do. In fact check all the make war people, and you will discover they are all supported by Defense Contractor's. We have to replace them in the next election.
Barry Putin

Noblesville, IN

#82 Sep 10, 2013
RayOne wrote:
It is too. Late.
RayOne! U is not CBS show! Charlie Rose maybe;-000h, HE-RO? he wil roll U weed n drink budlight;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John McCain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Warren: Ted Cruz has no shot to be prez, but is... 27 min barefoot2626 234
News Millions of immigrants waiting for green cards (Jun '13) Fri RayOne 97
News Old rivals Obama and McCain tussle over Iran Apr 13 WelbyMD 7
News Shifting landscape: Gay rights, RFRA & the GOP Apr 13 Edio 6
News Obama says partisanship wrangling over Iran nuc... Apr 12 Black Annie 4
News Bachmann Calls Bush's Bailout Decision an Act o... (Nov '11) Apr 10 cancer lost 18
News Rand Paul: Not ready for prime time? Apr 10 Le Duped 1
More from around the web