McCain, Graham Blast Syrian Chemical ...

McCain, Graham Blast Syrian Chemical Weapons Deal

There are 42 comments on the Townhall story from Sep 14, 2013, titled McCain, Graham Blast Syrian Chemical Weapons Deal. In it, Townhall reports that:

Two Republican senators who are among President Barack Obama's sharpest foreign policy critics on Saturday blasted a Syrian chemical weapons agreement as "an act of provocative weakness" by America that will embolden enemies such as Iran as it continues its push for a nuclear weapon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Townhall.

reality check

Jericho, VT

#22 Sep 16, 2013
Stranger than fiction.

U.S. Involvement in the Cambodian War and Genocide

http://www.yale.edu/cgp/us.html

Kissinger: "You should also tell the Cambodians that we will be friends with them. They are murderous thugs, but we won't let that stand in our way. We are prepared to improve relations with them."

Former US National Security Adviser, Zbigniew Brzezinski, on China and the Khmer Rouge, 1979:

“I encouraged the Chinese to support Pol Pot. Pol Pot was an abomination. We could never support him, but China could.” According to Brzezinski, the USA “winked, semi-publicly” at Chinese and Thai aid to the Khmer Rouge.
So, the US supported the Khmer Rouge indirectly through China and the Vietnamese destroyed the Khmer Rouge.

So much for the 'domino theory'.

So much for 'humanitarian American intervention.'
Oliver Cromwell

Southport, UK

#23 Sep 16, 2013
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, all those tens of thousands of civilians, school teachers, hamlet leaders tortured and dead from Communist terrorism were "puppets." Idiot. We got rid of millions of the terrorists, burnt them up crispy, all of them NVA and NLF. If it weren't for Communist terrorist supporting cowards like yourself, all those "puppets" wouldn't have had to flee the tyranny and camps of those lovely Commies.
Prick.
In WW2 people who collaborated with the Nazis in occupied Countries were a target of the resistance,those Hamlet leaders as you put it were collaborators with you clowns who invaded Vietnam,it isn't Rocket Science,if the US was under foreign occupation what would you think of your fellow Countrymen who helped the occupier?
1st McQueen

Noblesville, IN

#24 Sep 16, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text> Defending the free people of South Vietnam,leave it out Clown,it was a Puppet Dictatorship the sort the US just loves,it was liberated by the NVA and the NLF,the guy who kicked your arse and the French colonial scum before you was General Giap,live with it.
U just obssesssion about Viet War!;) the three part: South, central, north;-00000000h, Vietnam Soviet? do U know what is central call?!!! bitterness about the Tonkin Goof War!!;-00h second part inda act;-00
John Netenyahoo

Noblesville, IN

#25 Sep 16, 2013
Maddy McMaime wrote:
I crushed my head inside the juke box looking for lyrics that rhymed with bomb bomb Syria. I still have a Helter Skelter label stuck to my forehead.
I just loved seeing my bombs explode over Hanoi. They looked like little blossoming rose petals from the distance. Arizona is so dry and barren. Can't you just let an old man enjoy a few more roses in his life to cheer him up?
so U feel sorry McCain? or yocells?!! but Charlie Spirit live on and God had DEAD!!!;-000
John Netenyahoo

Noblesville, IN

#26 Sep 16, 2013
reality check wrote:
Stranger than fiction.
U.S. Involvement in the Cambodian War and Genocide
http://www.yale.edu/cgp/us.html
Kissinger: "You should also tell the Cambodians that we will be friends with them. They are murderous thugs, but we won't let that stand in our way. We are prepared to improve relations with them."
Former US National Security Adviser, Zbigniew Brzezinski, on China and the Khmer Rouge, 1979:
“I encouraged the Chinese to support Pol Pot. Pol Pot was an abomination. We could never support him, but China could.” According to Brzezinski, the USA “winked, semi-publicly” at Chinese and Thai aid to the Khmer Rouge.
So, the US supported the Khmer Rouge indirectly through China and the Vietnamese destroyed the Khmer Rouge.
So much for the 'domino theory'.
So much for 'humanitarian American intervention.'
it's not a theory!!! the Spanish leasing Macao! UK hongkong!! French Indo-chia!!! US Vietnam!!!! Russian Soviet!!! but none of Em havn"t da Emper yet!!!! U trying to imagination the forbidden Citea Emper look lik?!!!!;-000
Cordwainer Trout

Elizabethtown, KY

#27 Sep 16, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>In WW2 people who collaborated with the Nazis in occupied Countries were a target of the resistance,those Hamlet leaders as you put it were collaborators with you clowns who invaded Vietnam,it isn't Rocket Science,if the US was under foreign occupation what would you think of your fellow Countrymen who helped the occupier?
People find it easy to understand how your politic could have murdered in cold blood over 100 Million people to install your ideas, then have them fail. The Geneva Accords allowed the free people of Vietnam to move to the South. Your fellow travelers couldn't permit freedom, so they slaughtered people just going about their lives... for no other reason than terror. Terror is the ONLY way any of you monsters have ever come to power.
Cordwainer Trout

Elizabethtown, KY

#28 Sep 16, 2013
reality check wrote:
<quoted text>
1973 -- Hanoi announces to Beijing its intentions to negotiate contracts with foreign firms for the exploration of oil in the Gulf of Tonkin, part of the South China Sea. The disputed islands in the South China Sea assume importance only after it is disclosed that they are near the potential sites of substantial offshore oil deposits.
January 1974 -- Chinese military units seize islands in the Paracels occupied by South Vietnamese armed forces, and Beijing claims sovereignty over the Spratlys.
Spring 1975 -- South Vietnam occupies part of the Spratly Islands.
1976 -- North and South Vietnam unify.
February to March 1979 -- In the Sino-Vietnamese Border War, China launches the offensive in response to Vietnam's invasion and occupation of Cambodia, which ends the reign of the China-backed Khmer Rouge. This becomes China's largest military operation since the Korean War.
1985 -- Throughout most of 1985 and into the early months of 1986, Vietnam's border provinces are subject to intense artillery and mortar shelling. China issues vague threats to Vietnam of a "second lesson" over the stalemate with Cambodia.
1988 -- China and Vietnam fight a naval battle just off the Spratly Islands. 70 Vietnamese sailors are killed.
November 1991 -- China and Vietnam normalize relations after more than a decade of hostility.
Can't really understand why your compulsion to copy and paste various history, other than avoid the overwhelming truth of JFK's decision to support the freedom loving Catholics and others in South Vietnam. That truth is that before the modern era, the US supported and encouraged freedom as defined by JFK in his many international speeches. This was in opposition to the known, proven, well documented reality of Communist slavery and slaughter.

That the US was successful in killing off several million Vietnamese and Chinese terrorists is the relevant history. That paved a path to the long standing relationship between the fairly neutral and pacified Vietnamese and the US, who now is the ONLY reason for development in the South China Sea and its maintenance as Vietnamese territory. Even today, without the US there, Vietnam would be under the oppression of the Chicoms.
reality check

United States

#29 Sep 16, 2013
Never mind Cromwell, trout.

You've got business with me. I see you conveniently passed over my response to your mindless insult.

As Rocky Balboa once said to Clubber Lang..."You ain't nuthin'"

And you ain't even no Clubber Lang. More like a watered down glass of Tang. LOL
Cordwainer Trout

Elizabethtown, KY

#30 Sep 16, 2013
reality check wrote:
Never mind Cromwell, trout.
You've got business with me. I see you conveniently passed over my response to your mindless insult.
As Rocky Balboa once said to Clubber Lang..."You ain't nuthin'"
And you ain't even no Clubber Lang. More like a watered down glass of Tang. LOL
Typical Commie Ass... thinking that everyone MUST follow your lead, even to nowhere. Commies have an ego problem. Milquetoast.
John Netenyahoo

Noblesville, IN

#31 Sep 16, 2013
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical Commie Ass... thinking that everyone MUST follow your lead, even to nowhere. Commies have an ego problem. Milquetoast.
don't be mad of realitea check! learnin how to listen to Lang Lang playing piano inda dark!!;-000h, Kennedy hu? Cat inda hat Dog inta helmet?????????;)
Cruel Summer

Houston, TX

#32 Sep 16, 2013
McCain will blast any deal that does not include a declaration of war.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#33 Sep 17, 2013
Cruel Summer wrote:
McCain will blast any deal that does not include a declaration of war.
He wants to go back to Vietnam and win this time!! LOL!!!

rtloder

Since: Nov 12

Marrickville, Australia

#34 Sep 17, 2013
All the people who suffered the Jew Eisenhower splitting Vietnam when the French were well and truly beaten to a pulp.
Agree on one thing, the US should not have manufactured a war for the hell of it.

The bombardment of Cambodia 69 covert at first led to the ousting of Sihanouk who was accused supporting the NLF., more so than the North.
The idiot the Yanks put in was as weak as a kitten.
So naturally the "five smalls" Khmer Republic 1970.
Remember that was the high't of the Cultural Revolution.
As it turns out Mao Zedong was right Khrushchev was a traitor.
China is intact the Soviet Union is in pieces.
That will never be repeated.
Oliver Cromwell

Poulton, UK

#35 Sep 17, 2013
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
<quoted text>
People find it easy to understand how your politic could have murdered in cold blood over 100 Million people to install your ideas, then have them fail. The Geneva Accords allowed the free people of Vietnam to move to the South. Your fellow travelers couldn't permit freedom, so they slaughtered people just going about their lives... for no other reason than terror. Terror is the ONLY way any of you monsters have ever come to power.
You still don't get it,you seem to think I am a communist,you have been brainwashed from birth to believe anyone who doesn't go along with the US Global agenda is a communist or a terrorist,read some History about Vietnam Clown and you will find out it was always about National Liberation from Foreign invaders,its really as simple as that.
Oliver Cromwell

Poulton, UK

#36 Sep 17, 2013
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> He wants to go back to Vietnam and win this time!! LOL!!!
Rambo already did that.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#37 Sep 17, 2013
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
<quoted text>
Most all of those 55 Thousand knew they were fighting a just cause. The war was lost at home, where politicians like the traitor Kerry undermined our efforts with your type of stupid propaganda and dope. The Communists had introduced terror at every level in the South. According to those like you, who misread history, the human rights of mankind are second to the victory of terror. I thought, with your insight into the awfulness of terror in Syria, you'd not have abandoned that principle. Apparently, you too side with the terror of the green scarves, the Mujaheddin, who should also all meet their f'n god ASAP.
Not at all! The communists in North Vietnam were no angels, and almost as bad as these Islamic extremists and AlQaeda! My issue was that if the US sacrificed all those lives in 'Nam, they should at least have won that war. These AlQaeda extremist bastards have much less concern for human rights than Assad does, and those are the SOBs that the West should be fighting against!!
Cordwainer Trout

Elizabethtown, KY

#38 Sep 17, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>You still don't get it,you seem to think I am a communist,you have been brainwashed from birth to believe anyone who doesn't go along with the US Global agenda is a communist or a terrorist,read some History about Vietnam Clown and you will find out it was always about National Liberation from Foreign invaders,its really as simple as that.
It matters not if you are just an anarchist; ultimately you further the Communist cause and all the negatives going with it. Communists have always used people like you and often disposed of you when done.

I've done thesis on Vietnam and have read more about Southeast Asia and the associated Russian/Chinese/Korean Communist impact on the region and propaganda you accept, than you could possibly match with Internet snippets forming your rebellious cowardice. I've had libraries of information and exposes from sources you've never heard of... The fact is: you continue angry, erroneous memes that disrespect honorable men doing honorable service to benefit the downtrodden and vulnerable. Effectively, you support the terror murdering the innocent of Vietnam by Communists; you've here rationalized it by comparing it to Nazi sympathizers, which is outrageous extremist rhetoric from a losing argument.
John Netenyahoo

Noblesville, IN

#39 Sep 17, 2013
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> He wants to go back to Vietnam and win this time!! LOL!!!
now! U is thinking!!;-00
stark realities

United States

#40 Sep 17, 2013
Thesis?? LOL...you're lucky you can even spell it.

Give it a rest, troglodyte. You're an ancient bore and nothing more.
John Netenyahoo

Noblesville, IN

#41 Sep 17, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text> Rambo already did that.
Rambo was OLD;) it's Charlee, Angels, n Obamaxwelllll;-00

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John McCain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 43 min RIP 8,215
News Senator says fighter program has been scandal a... 13 hr SNAFU 2
News Hillary Clinton says Donald Trump doesn't under... Thu Lydia pu 46
News John McCain fundraiser arrested in meth lab bust Apr 27 John McCharlie 3
News HUMACindy McCain Talks About Her Work On Combat... Apr 24 Le Jimbo 2
News Make My DayMcSTUPID Lawsuits by McDONALD'S McLA... Apr 24 The Proclaimer 3
News McCain Calls for Criminal Probe On CO Mine Spill Apr 23 FancyButtPirate 11
More from around the web