U.S.-Russia deal will allow Assad to 'delay and deceive': McCain, Graham say

Sep 14, 2013 Full story: Reuters 324

Our day's top images, in-depth photo essays and offbeat slices of life. See the best of Reuters photography.

Full Story
First Prev
of 17
Next Last
Cat74

Carpentersville, IL

#1 Sep 14, 2013
The very people Obama wants to aid with arms, and whatever else the need killed 67 Christians on one day last week while we talked. Half the rebels are AlQaeda, and about 30% are Muslim Brotherhod. one of the children killed was a 10 year old that was dismembered while she was still alive. Nice people Obama aligns himself with. They are disgusting, and he makes me puke.
sandy1

New City, NY

#2 Sep 14, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
The very people Obama wants to aid with arms, and whatever else the need killed 67 Christians on one day last week while we talked. Half the rebels are AlQaeda, and about 30% are Muslim Brotherhod. one of the children killed was a 10 year old that was dismembered while she was still alive. Nice people Obama aligns himself with. They are disgusting, and he makes me puke.
Barry has always been anti American. He is an embarrassment, and all his policies have been nothing but destructive for the American people. I almost forgot to mention that he is also the biggest liar in history.
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

#3 Sep 14, 2013
pootie is relishing rubbing bams and john 'I fought in effin vietnam' kerrys faces in the drakh they produced by opening their big mouths without engaging enough brain cells to have the slightest idea how to maneuver thru international relations. Let's give both of our bozos a rousing round of applause.
fox-KKK-news

Livonia, MI

#4 Sep 14, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
The very people Obama wants to aid with arms, and whatever else the need killed 67 Christians on one day last week while we talked. Half the rebels are AlQaeda, and about 30% are Muslim Brotherhod. one of the children killed was a 10 year old that was dismembered while she was still alive. Nice people Obama aligns himself with. They are disgusting, and he makes me puke.
Obama haters are tripping all over themselves:
You forgot to mention the McCain/Graham team in your tirade against Obama. McCain/Graham and Fox News crooks have been criticizing Obama for not arming Syrian rebels fast enough. And now, you are blaming Obama for deciding to finally arm them?

Oh boy; too funny!
Obama gets you'all panties in a bunch... And I'm just waiting for the GOP "circular firing squad" round II with Putin in the middle....

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#5 Sep 14, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
The very people Obama wants to aid with arms, and whatever else the need killed 67 Christians on one day last week while we talked. Half the rebels are AlQaeda, and about 30% are Muslim Brotherhod. one of the children killed was a 10 year old that was dismembered while she was still alive. Nice people Obama aligns himself with. They are disgusting, and he makes me puke.
i'm sure they killed more than that. why do you only care about the christians?

religious cult freaks...sheesh!
Cat74

Carpentersville, IL

#6 Sep 14, 2013
I mentioned the Christians, because I believe Obama is a muslim, and a Christian President would not send arms to those Muslim animals. Only someone with the Brotherhood could send aid to creatures that dismember children while they were alive.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#7 Sep 14, 2013
Obama has sold out his Islamist buddies in Syria to save his own ass. Poetic justice. Here's hoping Assad wipes them out.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#8 Sep 14, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
I mentioned the Christians, because I believe Obama is a muslim, and a Christian President would not send arms to those Muslim animals. Only someone with the Brotherhood could send aid to creatures that dismember children while they were alive.
yet he has been at war with Muslim extremists his entire presidency....

you don't actually think before you type, do you? you aren't actually able to think, are you?
Cat74

Carpentersville, IL

#9 Sep 14, 2013
As bad as Assad is, and he is a horrible person, he is still more humane then Al Qaeda, and the muslim Brotherhood.
Ralph

Coleman, MI

#10 Sep 14, 2013
John Galt wrote:
Obama has sold out his Islamist buddies in Syria to save his own ass. Poetic justice. Here's hoping Assad wipes them out.
Assad is the lesser of two evils. Hopefully Russia will step up their arms shipments and help Assad clean house.
see the light

El Paso, TX

#11 Sep 14, 2013
Obama and Kerry are so gulliable they will fall for it. He's being thrown scraps and thinks he is in control. What a SAP!

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#12 Sep 14, 2013
see the light wrote:
Obama and Kerry are so gulliable they will fall for it. He's being thrown scraps and thinks he is in control. What a SAP!
the international inspectors will know the minute they are just stalling...

how long does it take a B-2 bomber to get there from Missouri?
too much

Warren, MI

#13 Sep 14, 2013
Did you dumb asses really think Barack Oputin would really show any leadership?

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#14 Sep 14, 2013
Pee Wee Obama got played like a cheap violin by Putin.
And Kerry is a big idiot blowhard.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#15 Sep 14, 2013
too much wrote:
Did you dumb asses really think Barack Oputin would really show any leadership?
and yet he has in so many arenas across the globe... imagine that...
too much

Warren, MI

#16 Sep 14, 2013
I can't imagine.

I'm new to this game. Fill me in.

What has OPutin done that is so great accccccccccccccoss the gggggggglobe?

Lets start in Benghazi.

Then lets go to Brazil.
Ralph

Coleman, MI

#17 Sep 14, 2013
too much wrote:
I can't imagine.
I'm new to this game. Fill me in.
What has OPutin done that is so great accccccccccccccoss the gggggggglobe?
Lets start in Benghazi.
Then lets go to Brazil.
Lets not forget about Mexico, Egypt or Lybia.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#18 Sep 14, 2013
too much wrote:
I can't imagine.
I'm new to this game. Fill me in.
What has OPutin done that is so great accccccccccccccoss the gggggggglobe?
Lets start in Benghazi.
Then lets go to Brazil.
well, in benghazi he saved over thirty survivors from an attack...

for the rest, perhaps you should learn about recent worldand domestic events.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#19 Sep 14, 2013
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>Lets not forget about Mexico, Egypt or Lybia.
yes, much turmoil across the globe..handled like a leader. he had good help with clinton, though...

Since: Dec 07

Palestine, TX

#20 Sep 14, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yes, much turmoil across the globe..handled like a leader. he had good help with clinton, though...
Bullshit....clinton and his allowing al queda to build is the resaon for 9/11, dinglebrain.

Slick willie response to al queda was Mt. Carmel and Ruby Ridge...that showed those terroists a thing or two!!

The only leadership oblubmer shows is leading the way to fundraisers, dinners and vacations.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 17
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John McCain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Senate approves Obama's Syria plan in funding b... 39 min barefoot2626 50
PolitiFact: Is ISIS in Mexico and planning to c... 2 hr Earl 17
Potential push for Obama to expand military effort 21 hr SirPrize 16
Feds mum on prosecution of illegal border crossers Sat RustyS 1
Debriefing: Some question quick vote on militar... Sat Obama Bad 2
Libyan armed faction takes over U.S. Embassy an... Sep 18 Retired SOF 13
ISIS turns to glossy magazine for propaganda Sep 17 Da-ish 1
•••

John McCain People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••