Obama: Bergdahl 'was never forgotten'

Obama: Bergdahl 'was never forgotten'

There are 106 comments on the USA Today story from May 31, 2014, titled Obama: Bergdahl 'was never forgotten'. In it, USA Today reports that:

President Obama trumpeted the rescue of Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl Obama spoke hours after announcing the release of Berghdahl after nearly five years in captivity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#1 May 31, 2014
Just our Veterans and our Ambassador were forgotten. But not this guy. Oh No. Not him.
Teleprompter Anaconda

Schertz, TX

#2 May 31, 2014
Now prosecute him for desertion.
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#3 May 31, 2014
o wants Americans to focus away from Benghazi, IRS,Illegal invasion, and now is saying Americans never leave ANY AMERICAN behind !!!! so our Mr Stevens and the three seals were not Americans ? this explains his in action to save them. I'm glad for this dear soldier coming home BUT 5 TERRORIST RELEASED for one American ? Should have been one for one !! see what we mean ? the man just is no negotiator, another flop against him. Those terrorists will only hit us harder next time, and then perhaps this is what our leader wants and hopes happens to our country.
lolol

Rio Rancho, NM

#4 May 31, 2014
obowma
'we don't leave Americans behind'

hey dumaszmuzzie ....... BENGHAZI
sandy1

New City, NY

#5 May 31, 2014
I thought that we don't negotiate with terrorists. Oh,I forgot the Anti American in chief prefers his muzzie friends over the American people.
Bob Ballmor

Noblesville, IN

#6 May 31, 2014
sandy1 wrote:
I thought that we don't negotiate with terrorists. Oh,I forgot the Anti American in chief prefers his muzzie friends over the American people.
;-00h, U in NY 2long!! ;-000h. move to Chicago!;-0
sandy1

New City, NY

#7 May 31, 2014
Bob Ballmor wrote:
<quoted text>
;-00h, U in NY 2long!! ;-000h. move to Chicago!;-0
Hell No! You move there,and don't forget your bullet proof vest. Those people are animals.
Cat74

Gilberts, IL

#8 May 31, 2014
Does the President understand we have three branches of government for a reason. It is so some idiot cannot go and make decisions without Congress being involved. Five radical terrorists for one American soldier? That doesn't seem like such a good deal. Maybe if he talked to Congress once in awhile he could do a little better. Is it for the glory? He doesn't want to share. Does he really think he is Royalty, and Congress doesn't exist? Or is he just plain stupid. And of course when he messes up, like returning 5 terrorists to the battlefield for one American it is never his fault. He really is half witted.
Cat74

Gilberts, IL

#10 May 31, 2014
The President could swap the Soldier in Mexico for more guns, and ammo. They must be running out by now. Holder gave them the others a few years ago.
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#11 May 31, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
Does the President understand we have three branches of government for a reason. It is so some idiot cannot go and make decisions without Congress being involved. Five radical terrorists for one American soldier? That doesn't seem like such a good deal. Maybe if he talked to Congress once in awhile he could do a little better. Is it for the glory? He doesn't want to share. Does he really think he is Royalty, and Congress doesn't exist? Or is he just plain stupid. And of course when he messes up, like returning 5 terrorists to the battlefield for one American it is never his fault. He really is half witted.
I agree, Cat.....but remember though what the dictator has said time and time before, he doesn't need congress. He has a pen and he has a phone. So he pretty much flopped again, the exchange was undeniably in the terrorists' interests short changing us, but he only aims to please our enemies his buddies.

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#12 May 31, 2014
more lies from the liar in chief.

“I laugh at Robo Posters”

Paris

#16 Jun 1, 2014
Eighthman wrote:
Just our Veterans and our Ambassador were forgotten. But not this guy. Oh No. Not him.
Closer to home, we have another military prisoner in a Mexican Jail just a mile from the Border. What has been done so far.........THE ATTORNEY ON THE US LIST SUGGESTED HE LIE TO THE MEXICAN PROCICUTOR. Neither Obama, Biden or Kerry have done anything to help.

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#18 Jun 1, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
flagged

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#19 Jun 1, 2014
Yeah, teaparty House republicans should have had the opportunity to screw this up.......
Cordwainer Trout

Elizabethtown, KY

#21 Jun 1, 2014
It's Obama's secretive contacts in al Qaeda and his funding radical Islamists throughout the Middle East and in Chechnya, who are "not forgotten." That's all he cares about and any deals appearing as if he has some respect of American Armed Forces were probably an agenda for freeing the worst terrorists and getting them back in the battle field killing American GIs and especially American Ambassadors in places Obama's involvement has blessed with three years of total vicious madness. Doesn't anyone remember Obama's anti-military rhetoric enchanting all the druggie cowards in America to vote for him?

“I laugh at Robo Posters”

Paris

#22 Jun 1, 2014
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
It's Obama's secretive contacts in al Qaeda and his funding radical Islamists throughout the Middle East and in Chechnya, who are "not forgotten." That's all he cares about and any deals appearing as if he has some respect of American Armed Forces were probably an agenda for freeing the worst terrorists and getting them back in the battle field killing American GIs and especially American Ambassadors in places Obama's involvement has blessed with three years of total vicious madness. Doesn't anyone remember Obama's anti-military rhetoric enchanting all the druggie cowards in America to vote for him?
After all, he has to keep that middle east donation sources open for future pro brotherhood movements.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#23 Jun 1, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
Does he really think he is Royalty, and Congress doesn't exist?
Silly questions but easily answered -

Royalty - no
President - yes
Twice
Congress - nine percent (9%) of Likely U.S. Voters now think Congress is doing a good or excellent job. Sixty-one percent (61%) still rate Congressí job performance as poor. Thatís down only slightly from April but is the lowest finding since November 2012. A high of 75% gave Congress poor marks last November.(Rasmussen)
Ross

Ocala, FL

#24 Jun 1, 2014
Both the military and odummy have known where Berghal was being held during his entire imprisonment. The only thing the U.S. has been missing is a president with sufficient balls to give the order to rescue him.
hmmmm

Rio Rancho, NM

#25 Jun 1, 2014
there's been 3 different stories about the afghan POW

1. he was drunk and just walked off the base with 3 afghan buds
2. he left the base alone to 'find himself' in the mountains
3. he lagged too far back on patrol and was captured

No telling if there's truth in any of them. The daddy in idaho is a full muzzie convert, beard and speaking muzzie and all. The daddys twitter page is full of anti-US por-muzzie claptrap.

The full truth of this could be interesting if ever found.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#26 Jun 1, 2014
Ross wrote:
Both the military and odummy have known where Berghal was being held during his entire imprisonment. The only thing the U.S. has been missing is a president with sufficient balls to give the order to rescue him.
wait....Whaaat???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John McCain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News McCain: I've got plenty of ammo for re-election... 2 hr Truthfull 1
News McCain ready for 2016 re-election effort 6 hr Le Jimbo 8
News Trump moves immigration rally amid surge Aug 30 Justice league 19
News Drowning in Weak Polling, How Long Can Lindsey ... Aug 30 BORED 16
News Rumsfeld Resigns as Defense Secretary Democrats... (Nov '06) Aug 27 Swedenforever 12
News Bachmann Calls Bush's Bailout Decision an Act o... (Nov '11) Aug 25 Swedenforever 25
News Donald Trump blasts John McCain over 'crazies' ... Aug 18 Swedenforever 692
More from around the web