Russian Leader Draws Fire With Letter

Sep 13, 2013 Full story: Wall Street Journal 214

Russian President Vladimir Putin fired a salvo into the U.S. political debate on Syria with an opinion piece arguing against an attack-in language that reflected the Kremlin's yearslong effort to refine Russia's image in America.

Full Story
Fire the GOP

San Jose, CA

#22 Sep 13, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
Russia is now the Super Power America was once upon a time.
Puhleeze. America is an EXCEPTIONAL country. Unpatriotic anti-American Putin commie-loves like you GOP TEA Birthers should move to Russia.
Fire the GOP

San Jose, CA

#23 Sep 13, 2013
guest wrote:
Only a traitor would favor Putin over our own President. Move to Russia if you are in love with him.
Agreed!!!!
reality check

United States

#24 Sep 13, 2013
Take a deep breath, before oxygen starvation takes its final toll.
Fire the GOP

San Jose, CA

#25 Sep 13, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
Who would have thunk a week ago that the frightwingers would include the following in their list of heroes:
Jessie Helms
Uncle Vlad.
And the beat goes on ....
It's sad that the GOP TEA Birthers would rather to give up their American pride to align themselves with Putin simply because they are anti-Obama. I say ship them all to Russia to live with the rest of their anti-American commie comrades.

America IS exceptional!
reality check

United States

#26 Sep 13, 2013
Fire the GOP wrote:
<quoted text>
America IS exceptional!
But you're not. LOL
Fire the GOP

San Jose, CA

#27 Sep 13, 2013
America IS exceptional!

(Apparently some anti-American commie Putin-lovers here disagree...)

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#28 Sep 13, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Carey, you're getting too stupid to merit a response from me. You'll be sorry when there's no one to put you in your place.
ya can't refute it, numbnuts, so, you feebly attempt to "Obama" it...LMAO!

you are a pathetic little man, larry...
drink The hive

New York, NY

#29 Sep 13, 2013
Yeah!- Putin Russia Is Returning 2 This...

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#30 Sep 13, 2013
Fire the GOP wrote:
<quoted text>
It's sad that the GOP TEA Birthers would rather to give up their American pride to align themselves with Putin simply because they are anti-Obama. I say ship them all to Russia to live with the rest of their anti-American commie comrades.
America IS exceptional!
I think there may be a bit of confusion here regarding exceptionalism. I believe America is exceptional. But its people are simply people, like anywhere else. For those of us who were born here, it's just a lucky roll of the dice.
reality check

United States

#31 Sep 13, 2013
Fire the GOP wrote:
America IS exceptional!
Again, I remind you:'But you're not'.

'anti-American commie lover' LMAO! From an Obama supporter, no less?

What comic book do you get your material from?

Here's da low down, bro....I'd bother spending more time to make you out the fool you are but why bother? You're doing such a bang up job of it yourself. ;-)
fingiswold

Newark, OH

#32 Sep 13, 2013
actually, it was a pretty good letter...he's clearly smarter than either mccain or kerry...:)
fingiswold

Newark, OH

#33 Sep 13, 2013
reality check wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, I remind you:'But you're not'.
'anti-American commie lover' LMAO! From an Obama supporter, no less?
What comic book do you get your material from?
Here's da low down, bro....I'd bother spending more time to make you out the fool you are but why bother? You're doing such a bang up job of it yourself. ;-)
well, lessee...obama's an american, a moderate liberal, a democrat...and putin's an ex-kgb man. who's the 'commie' again, senator mccarthy?

lol...comic book indeed, fool.
fingiswold

Newark, OH

#34 Sep 13, 2013
carey529 wrote:
<quoted text>
ya can't refute it, numbnuts, so, you feebly attempt to "Obama" it...LMAO!
you are a pathetic little man, larry...
you said something that needed refuting? where? dammit, i gotta look that up, that there's a first....:)
Cat74

Carpentersville, IL

#35 Sep 13, 2013
America is exceptional, but our leaders are not. We have given power to the lowest information people in our history. Democrats pretend they are brilliant, but if they were we wouldn't be thanking Vladimir Putin for saving Obama's bacon after he made such a foolish mistake as to threaten Assad with a red line, Then back away as soon as Putin said he could fix the problem without firing a shot, or a drone, or whatever. Obama looks like a silly man child, and he made Putin look like the grown up.
reality check

United States

#36 Sep 13, 2013
fingiswold wrote:
actually, it was a pretty good letter...he's clearly smarter than either mccain or kerry...:)
It wasn't a bad letter. Could have been better but, what the hell ...the point was made.
alan

Maringouin, LA

#37 Sep 13, 2013
Fire the GOP wrote:
<quoted text>
America IS exceptional!
because someone has an idea to keep us out of a possible war doesent mean anyone is aligning themselves with putin! a queer loving Californians opinion like yours is a joke on pride?you aholes lost all pride when you kept electing Pelosi!because Obama talked big (red line)shit heads like you would rather see us in a war than admit Obama f'd up?
Ralph

Coleman, MI

#38 Sep 13, 2013
Fire the GOP wrote:
<quoted text>
America IS exceptional!
Yea, what ever. Since when is a country full of welfare rats exceptional to anything. You obots got just what you voted for so quit whining.
Brenda besson

United States

#39 Sep 13, 2013
fingiswold wrote:
<quoted text>
well, lessee...obama's an american, a moderate liberal, a democrat...and putin's an ex-kgb man. who's the 'commie' again, senator mccarthy?
lol...comic book indeed, fool.
Putin's a neocon and Obama's a commie.
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#40 Sep 13, 2013
Fire the GOP wrote:
America IS exceptional!
=======
You don't get it as what it means. What Putin says, means US exceptionalism is breaking International Law as outlaw, and doing aggression all over the world.
If you agree that US is being exceptional to do transgression, that is you the people having some problems, for you don't even know you are guilty of all the wrongs by translating of doing atrocities and genocides as exceptionalism --that will make you remain as inhumane dreadful creed. One must to be human enough, to realize the wrongs and guilt.
Storm Warning

Fall River, WI

#41 Sep 13, 2013
Eighthman wrote:
Putin is playing Obama like a cheap violin.
well its a good thing that he tsa isnt playing obama considering their track record with violins, so if they have to feel up miss america does that mean they will check out pelosis gams ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John McCain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
U.S. military readiness for war, competitive ed... 1 hr Jaimie 95
Graham thinking about presidential bid Dec 18 tha Professor 12
LAPD to buy 7,000 body cameras Dec 18 barefoot2626 12
Blinken confirmed by Senate as Kerry's deputy Dec 17 Hooogle It 2
Act of Love: Jeb Preps Run for the Presidency Dec 13 sandy1 2
Millionaires choose Hillary Clinton for president Dec 12 Le Jimbo 22
Party fundraising provision, crafted in secret,... Dec 11 Le Duped 2
More from around the web