Russian Leader Draws Fire With Letter

Sep 13, 2013 Full story: Wall Street Journal 214

Russian President Vladimir Putin fired a salvo into the U.S. political debate on Syria with an opinion piece arguing against an attack-in language that reflected the Kremlin's yearslong effort to refine Russia's image in America.

Full Story
First Prev
of 11
Next Last
John Netenyahoo

Noblesville, IN

#208 Sep 16, 2013
hey, i lik yo pic n nick!;) Dr. Mike-i!! and onlee one tear!! hav U C the US 3muskeetear yet? not UK three must key tears!! ;-000

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#209 Sep 16, 2013
Thank you for the Bones judgments

My dog loves them.

Because of the forces I work with
I have never been wrong.

Casting pearls before swine is however my folly.

Location hidden

#210 Sep 16, 2013
Common now troll piggies..........or other miscreants who have no registered IP addy.

Let's hear your research..........that dumb hollow sound of self delusion and narcissistic indulgences.

why look at yourselves! you can't see one inch beyond the wall you lean on.

you busy about fussing over others commentaries and in purely founded pseudo intellect snipe and garble at best a one line sentence you struggle to type.

I cannot wait to read anything my detractors might post..........to counter my insights but at the same time don't begin to hold my breathe waiting for any of them to come.

Location hidden

#211 Sep 16, 2013
I'm the numbers guy..............take that to the bank.

Location hidden

#212 Sep 16, 2013
None of you got shit! Nothing. Your just pathetic robotons bouncing off the news who judge others who do have the shit.lol

Your in a reactionary modality..........because this happened you think this or that only as a reaction.........pathetically inept to objectify the reality forming around you as news items and points of interest. Your caught up in the moment.....and the news being written 48 hours before you read it has you in moments of time behind the curve.

Location hidden

#213 Sep 16, 2013
only post a judgment of any opine of mine if your willing to back it up with commentary....cabish?

I will clean your fawkin clocks.
only in the least because I am ahead of the curve by the numbers.

Location hidden

#214 Sep 16, 2013
OH it's Russia say's!

Obama Say's!

China Said this! hah!

The university I graduated from has all those lower cased thinkings well understood. Watches them to rising up into the mist of the collective consciousness of humanity........but never let's them get too far out of control without being held in check.

Location hidden

#215 Sep 16, 2013

Location hidden

#216 Sep 16, 2013
Now when you enter that higher school of learning..it is advised you have long left your bullshit forming your reality at the door.

Location hidden

#217 Sep 16, 2013
Meet me intellectually nay sayers.
Just don't snipe a judgement .....leave me a comment.
I was a scholar of Kant at 15 and Emerson by 21.

Did I fail , yes of course I did to mention existential phenomenology? Or my masters studies in Lessing?

Again..........my folly is found in casting Pearls before swine.

atthew 7:6

New American Standard Bible (NASB)

6 “Do not give what is holy to dogs, and do not throw your pearls before swine, or they will trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces.
or on Topix? post negative judgments.
fingiswold

Newark, OH

#218 Sep 17, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
Must not have been too important. He is all over the T V most days, and suddenly he is off crying in his beer or something. Why weren't there more pictures? A big campaign speech that he has become so famous for? I think you made that up. I'll google his last couple days.
why are you so stupid, ignorant, and dishonest? do you get paid to be?
Exceptional American

United States

#219 Sep 17, 2013
How DARE anyone question me???

The nerve of some people.

“have seen the years,”

Since: Mar 10

and the slow parade of fears"

#220 Sep 17, 2013
fingiswold wrote:
<quoted text>
why are you so stupid, ignorant, and dishonest? do you get paid to be?
Supposedly she/he/it (sheit) is a Topix plant whose soul purpose is to keep the thread going. So you very well may be right.

“have seen the years,”

Since: Mar 10

and the slow parade of fears"

#221 Sep 17, 2013
Exceptional American wrote:
How DARE anyone question me???
The nerve of some people.
Question you? Nobody even noticed you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John McCain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
McCain calls ouster of Egyptian president a 'coup' (Aug '13) 23 hr swedenforever 51
Rumsfeld Resigns as Defense Secretary Democrats... (Nov '06) 23 hr swedenforever 7
McCain appears ready for 2016 reelection bid Mon Taxpayer for years 2
Health Officials See Breach in Ebola Protocol a... Oct 18 barefoot2626 84
Graham praises Obama administration; trip to Eg... (Aug '13) Oct 15 Swedenforever 11
Bachmann Calls Bush's Bailout Decision an Act o... (Nov '11) Oct 14 Swedenforever 15
Who's to blame for the flood of kids at the bor... Oct 12 joey 120

John McCain People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE