Russian Leader Draws Fire With Letter

Sep 13, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Wall Street Journal

Russian President Vladimir Putin fired a salvo into the U.S. political debate on Syria with an opinion piece arguing against an attack-in language that reflected the Kremlin's yearslong effort to refine Russia's image in America.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of214
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

Obama is really making us look bad,
What an embarrassment.
Even so, Putin ought to shut the hell up with the crappy country he's running.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

Putin is playing Obama like a cheap violin.
reality check

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

I don't think Putin gives a damn what his image is in America.

I'm sure he understands by now that the only way to project a positive image here is to be a sycophant.
Mikhail Saakashvili

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

You called?
Prince Bandar

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Get lost, penniless Georgian. I'm first in line.
Cat74

Carpentersville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

Russia is now the Super Power America was once upon a time.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

Only a traitor would favor Putin over our own President. Move to Russia if you are in love with him.

“Liberals hate free speech!”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

Cat74 wrote:
That is the sad truth. I hope the, I blame America first crowd, is happy now!

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

Cat74 wrote:
no...not yet, anyhow...a couple more years with Obama leading the parade, yeah...
Russia just happens to have a much more capable leader at the moment...it's nothing Russia did...it's what the idiot voters HERE did!
Ralph

Pentwater, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
Only a traitor would favor Putin over our own President. Move to Russia if you are in love with him.
It's not our fault oboingo sucks.
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>It's not our fault oboingo sucks.
So instead of whining, get involved with government, run for a seat, vote, go to town meetings or simply write letters, but I am guessing you just prefer to whine.

Putin is playing with fire, he is the one with human rights issues that will come back to haunt him, he has his own protestors that will use his own words on him one day soon, carma is a bitch

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

Cat74 wrote:
Yes, and the sky is green.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

carey529 wrote:
<quoted text>
no...not yet, anyhow...a couple more years with Obama leading the parade, yeah...
Russia just happens to have a much more capable leader at the moment...it's nothing Russia did...it's what the idiot voters HERE did!
Carey, you're getting too stupid to merit a response from me. You'll be sorry when there's no one to put you in your place.
Oliver Cromwell

Cleveleys, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

George wrote:
<quoted text>
So instead of whining, get involved with government, run for a seat, vote, go to town meetings or simply write letters, but I am guessing you just prefer to whine.
Putin is playing with fire, he is the one with human rights issues that will come back to haunt him, he has his own protestors that will use his own words on him one day soon, carma is a bitch
As far as I know Putin hasn't rendition jails all over the World where people are tortured,or a Murder list like Obama looks at every Monday morning to decide who will be dead later that day by drone strike,or invaded and destroyed several countries in the past twenty years.you people really have lost your way.
Die

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

Russian president Putin is really wise, good , reasonable politician. I wish one time such reasonable, wise , good politician rule in usa. Till now, it is a total and complete disaster, what rules there: stupid, arrogant, ignorant, criminal, moronic and amoral.
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, and the sky is green.
LOL
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text> As far as I know Putin hasn't rendition jails all over the World where people are tortured,or a Murder list like Obama looks at every Monday morning to decide who will be dead later that day by drone strike,or invaded and destroyed several countries in the past twenty years.you people really have lost your way.
I guess you just showed what you know. You live in this cynical world and live by conspiracy theorists directives, you must not have a lot of regular friends, just those at the Reich office with the swastika over the door or is it the hammer and sickle?
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

Die wrote:
Russian president Putin is really wise, good , reasonable politician. I wish one time such reasonable, wise , good politician rule in usa. Till now, it is a total and complete disaster, what rules there: stupid, arrogant, ignorant, criminal, moronic and amoral.
Yes a regular mother Theresa, lololol
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

Who would have thunk a week ago that the frightwingers would include the following in their list of heroes:

Jessie Helms
Uncle Vlad.

And the beat goes on ....
Oliver Cromwell

Cleveleys, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

George wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you just showed what you know. You live in this cynical world and live by conspiracy theorists directives, you must not have a lot of regular friends, just those at the Reich office with the swastika over the door or is it the hammer and sickle?
The only place you will find a swastika is flying over Nato HQ,and are you telling me Obama doesn't order the killing of people on a daily basis,and there are no secret prisons all over the world where the CIA torture people or Nato hasn't attacked several Countries,are you really telling me that?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of214
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••