Phoenix Vets Relay Anger With VA To Sen. McCain

May 9, 2014 Full story: National Public Radio 28

Several veterans voiced their anger and frustration to Sen. John McCain on Friday over what they call a broken Veterans Affairs system as the Republican said that reported lapses in care in Phoenix are part of a nationwide problem that needs to be fixed.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#1 May 9, 2014
Guess what Obamacare is going to turn into.EXACTLY.
The Veteran health care disaster. You democrats voted for it.
You have suffer with it now.
It's a shame you had to ruin my life while pursuing your idiotic agenda with the likes of Obama..
Microhurt Clowns

Noblesville, IN

#2 May 9, 2014
Eighthman wrote:
It's a shame you had to ruin my life while pursuing your idiotic agenda with the likes of Obama..
Barock dont know & dont care!! 2016 Hillary-why me & y you!!! ;-00h, just get ready!!!!! ;-000
Bob

Middleton, WI

#3 May 9, 2014
Eighthman wrote:
"ruin my life"? Eighthman,after reading your posts over time I suspect your life was in ruins long before Obama was in the picture.
Monty Anaconda

Schertz, TX

#5 May 10, 2014
This never happened when Bush was President. Obama and Michelle hate the military.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#6 May 10, 2014
Eighthman wrote:
The Veteran health care disaster.
Veterans have been getting health care benefits since before there was a USA.

I understand why you wouldn't know anything about veterans benefits...

Location hidden

#7 May 10, 2014
Monty Anaconda wrote:
This never happened when Bush was President.
Right... because we know veterans have never complained before this...bigot...
The Mad Man

Long Beach, CA

#8 May 10, 2014
This is about whats happening to the VA not that Obama crap. I don't want to hear about the Obama crap. I didn't vote for him and every one else gave him a second term. Now wonder our country is in the crapper.
sandy1

New City, NY

#9 May 10, 2014
The Mad Man wrote:
This is about whats happening to the VA not that Obama crap. I don't want to hear about the Obama crap. I didn't vote for him and every one else gave him a second term. Now wonder our country is in the crapper.
Exactly. Our brave men and women deserve top notch care(which they are not getting),instead they are dealing with waiting lists,and whole lot of lies from those who deny the waiting lists ever existed. This is not only inexcusable,but criminal. Our veterans shouldn't be the only ones outraged, the rest of us should be too. After all these brave men and women put their lives on the line for us,and we owe them big time for that. God Bless America,and especially our military!
The Mad Man

Long Beach, CA

#10 May 10, 2014
sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. Our brave men and women deserve top notch care(which they are not getting),instead they are dealing with waiting lists,and whole lot of lies from those who deny the waiting lists ever existed. This is not only inexcusable,but criminal. Our veterans shouldn't be the only ones outraged, the rest of us should be too. After all these brave men and women put their lives on the line for us,and we owe them big time for that. God Bless America,and especially our military!
Well thank you. Veterans and all Americans should be aware of what is happening at the VA medical centers. How can you trust a medical team when corruption and more is going on.
We need the public to speak up about this. We need veterans to speak up about this.
This is our government at work destroying the lives of veterans who deserve PROPER medical care. SPEAK UP AMERICA THIS IS YOUR GOVT ALSO!
sandy1

New City, NY

#11 May 10, 2014
The Mad Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Well thank you. Veterans and all Americans should be aware of what is happening at the VA medical centers. How can you trust a medical team when corruption and more is going on.
We need the public to speak up about this. We need veterans to speak up about this.
This is our government at work destroying the lives of veterans who deserve PROPER medical care. SPEAK UP AMERICA THIS IS YOUR GOVT ALSO!
You are very welcome. I am extremely grateful to those who put their lives on the line for me and my family,and I expect the best care for them. What I will not tolerate is not only inadequate care but Individuals who display criminal behavior by putting our veterans at risk by denying them the care they need and and lying about it. These people are not only criminals,but obviously anti American. Hopefully people will take a break from American Idol,and pay attention to the horrible treatment our veterans have been receiving, and display the outrage this deserves.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#12 May 10, 2014
Eighthman wrote:
Have you tried choking on a boiled eggplant?
lamer

Piqua, OH

#13 May 10, 2014
Eighthman wrote:
The VA has been in shambles long before Obama was ever a senator. But we both know we can go thru your posts here and not once have you ever brought that up, but only do so now to continue with your ignorant obama bashing.

Vets and their families have had a saying since the 90s; "Delay, Deny, Wait till we Die". This is a long standing issue and everyone from Obama to Bush Senior and on can be blamed for it with all the congress critters inbetween.

Location hidden

#14 May 10, 2014
lamer wrote:
Vets and their families have had a saying since the 90s;
Even before... e.g., Agent Orange.
see the light

El Paso, TX

#16 May 10, 2014
This is all on Obama and that scum will pay.......................
see the light

El Paso, TX

#17 May 10, 2014
The Vets save Obama's nasty azz and ours .They need and deserve the best care.possible and what Obama's done is disgraceful. The head of the V.a. hospitals should go to prision for letting those brave men die. Obama hates the military, but doesn't mind them fighting for his rights.
Sterkfontein Swartkrans

Furlong, PA

#18 May 10, 2014
Unlike eigthman and his cowardly right wing cohorts senator McCain served honorable and suffered for years as a POW in Vietnam.

Location hidden

#19 May 10, 2014
see the light wrote:
The Vets save Obama's nasty azz and ours .They need and deserve the best care.possible and what Obama's done is disgraceful..
It is much improved since Bush.

Ask any vet.

I know you'll have to look around for a bit...
barefootsgaylove r

Beckley, WV

#20 May 10, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask any vet.
You mean you will have to look around to find a vet to say care has improved? Ok, By the way, I will be by later., I know you get cranky when you do not have a man to suck on.
see the light

El Paso, TX

#21 May 11, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask any vet.
I bet most would say how crappy the care is, with Obama.
see the light

El Paso, TX

#22 May 11, 2014
YOU DEMS ARE TRAITORS AND TREASONOUS BASTARDS. Don't even care about the very guys who defend your'e sorry lives.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John McCain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
McCain gives thumbs up to 'American Sniper' movie 29 min Le Duped 80
Obama defends close US relationship with Saudi ... 30 min Le Duped 20
One-Time Palin Admirer Slams Her Over Speech in... 9 hr okimar 2
NYT Is Lost in Its Ukraine Propaganda 20 hr kuda 21
Rumsfeld Resigns as Defense Secretary Democrats... (Nov '06) Mon swedenforever 9
McCain to Russia: Return Crimea and leave easte... Jan 24 PROUD TO BE SERB 40
McCain: Prolonged execution was 'torture' (Jul '14) Jan 22 swedenforever 60
More from around the web