Boehner accused of tilting toward 'am...

Boehner accused of tilting toward 'amnesty' with new hire

There are 30 comments on the Friends of Liberty story from Dec 4, 2013, titled Boehner accused of tilting toward 'amnesty' with new hire. In it, Friends of Liberty reports that:

Foes of illegal immigration accused House Speaker John Boehner of signaling his willingness to consider an "amnesty" bill after his office hired a longtime policy aide who has advocated legalizing undocumented immigrants.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Friends of Liberty.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#21 Dec 5, 2013
ronnie wrote:
The best part of all of this is 80 percent of fast food workers are illegals using fake ID... Go buy some, they're cheap and everywhere. But anyway now they are protesting higher wages for there flipping burgers skills. They even demand Union rights and soon the whole house of cards on these scammers will come crashing in. It was one thing to hire Jose and Maria for 5 bucks an hour, if they start changing the face of fast food, toilet cleaning into a career goal, Repub's will start deporting these criminals in a New York minute. Just like screaming at the House to give them amnesty, they now think they're worth 15 bucks an hour.lol
come on you gotta laugh no? They are morons really.the whole reason they are here is coz they do jobs we wont do, so ostupid will rasie minimum wage, and at 15 an hour americans will do the job lmao gets funnier everyday.end result they are out.story is old and played just like obama.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#22 Dec 5, 2013
Jesus Malverde wrote:
<quoted text>
Soon now, that's all you bigoted, nativist, xenophobes will have is "hope".
The reality is that the overwhelming majority of Americans and their representatives (both sides) will embrace immigration reform.
maybe i will be sitting on your jury soon.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#23 Dec 5, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>For your sake, I hope you're joking.
no I am not joking.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#24 Dec 5, 2013
sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Brenda, I look forward to operation cleanup, America will definitely be beautiful once again. By the way, can you believe my son is 8 days old already?
wow 8 days already.seems like just yesterday.they grow so fast! Yes operation clean up warms my heart.
Jesus Malverde

United States

#25 Dec 6, 2013
tomin cali wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe i will be sitting on your jury soon.
Only trouble with that is you're not my peer.

Not even close.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#26 Dec 6, 2013
wild child wrote:
<quoted text>no I am not joking.
Then you have my sympathy. Say hello to President Garfield.
Steve

Las Vegas, NV

#27 Dec 6, 2013
Say "YES" to IMMIGRATION REFORM BILL
Night Gallery

Houston, TX

#28 Dec 6, 2013
Jesus Malverde wrote:
<quoted text>
Soon now, that's all you bigoted, nativist, xenophobes will have is "hope".
The reality is that the overwhelming majority of Americans and their representatives (both sides) will embrace immigration reform.
But they will not embrace amnesty. Now cry.
nobama

Los Angeles, CA

#29 Dec 6, 2013
Steve wrote:
NO.
Oldglory

Coachella, CA

#30 Dec 7, 2013
Steve wrote:
Why? And it's not reform it is amnesty pure and simple.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John McCain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Politics Roundup: Trump's Call To Fire NFL Play... 12 min Cordwainer Trout 19
News Trump assures voters Strange is a stronger Sena... 18 min Lawrence Wolf 30
News GOP health bill all but dead; McCain again deal... 26 min Red Crosse 74
News McCain Will Not Support GOP Health Care Bill 30 min Lawrence Wolf 22
News Everything is on the line for McConnell in Tues... 2 hr YouDidntBuildThat 14
News Trump pardons former Sheriff Joe Arpaio 4 hr Moe 1,307
News Trump blasts John McCain for letting 'his best ... 10 hr Lawrence Wolf 10
More from around the web