Boehner accused of tilting toward 'amnesty' with new hire

Dec 4, 2013 Full story: Friends of Liberty 30

Foes of illegal immigration accused House Speaker John Boehner of signaling his willingness to consider an "amnesty" bill after his office hired a longtime policy aide who has advocated legalizing undocumented immigrants.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wild child

South Ozone Park, NY

#1 Dec 5, 2013
Not!!!!
spud

Reading, PA

#2 Dec 5, 2013
Boehner is a neocon weasel. Hiring this alien loving buffoon is definitely an indication that his head is in the wrong place concerning amnesty. She's a second hand, ex McCain advisor which says it all. If Boehner sees McCain as someone to emulate then he definitely doesn't belong representing anyone. That sneaky weasel needs to go.
Really

Omaha, NE

#3 Dec 5, 2013
Exactly!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#4 Dec 5, 2013
hopefully it is only to give false hope to other traitors who support illegal aliens. if the gop support anything involving shamensty it may help a new party form,being that would prove them against the country and her citizens.
Jesus Malverde

United States

#5 Dec 5, 2013
tomin cali wrote:
hopefully
Soon now, that's all you bigoted, nativist, xenophobes will have is "hope".

The reality is that the overwhelming majority of Americans and their representatives (both sides) will embrace immigration reform.
wild child

South Ozone Park, NY

#6 Dec 5, 2013
tomin cali wrote:
hopefully it is only to give false hope to other traitors who support illegal aliens. if the gop support anything involving shamensty it may help a new party form,being that would prove them against the country and her citizens.
yup, thats what they are doing.republicans are smarter then democrats.they are all old white men.been around a while.know the ropes.much classier than the dems.keep that in mind.
Jesus Malverde

Las Vegas, NV

#7 Dec 5, 2013
wild child wrote:
<quoted text>yup, thats what they are doing.republicans are smarter then democrats.they are all old white men.been around a while.know the ropes.much classier than the dems.keep that in mind.
Sure, beat em by sticking yer tail between your legs and capitulating. Heck, it works for the French every time.
wild child

South Ozone Park, NY

#8 Dec 5, 2013
Jesus Malverde wrote:
<quoted text>
The reality is that the overwhelming majority of Americans and their representatives (both sides) will embrace immigration reform.
lol you will be very sad soon.I hope you will not cry.something about an illegal man crying.makes us laugh.
wild child

South Ozone Park, NY

#9 Dec 5, 2013
Jesus Malverde wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, beat em by sticking yer tail between your legs and capitulating. Heck, it works for the French every time.
whatever you say, merci
sandy1

New City, NY

#10 Dec 5, 2013
wild child wrote:
<quoted text>lol you will be very sad soon.I hope you will not cry.something about an illegal man crying.makes us laugh.
Watching illegals cry as they are being deported is even more amusing. Bye Bye Criminals!!
Jesus Malverde

United States

#11 Dec 5, 2013
wild child wrote:
<quoted text>lol you will be very sad soon.I hope you will not cry.something about an illegal man crying.makes us laugh.
My tears will be tears of joy as my fellow undocumented workers are legitimized.

Speaking of crying, wasn't that John Boner balling like a little girl when they gave him is goofy speaker's gavel. What a panzy.
Logical

Terre Haute, IN

#12 Dec 5, 2013
Jesus Malverde wrote:
<quoted text>
My tears will be tears of joy as my fellow undocumented workers are legitimized.
Speaking of crying, wasn't that John Boner balling like a little girl when they gave him is goofy speaker's gavel. What a panzy.
Haha....made me laugh out loud.
Oldglory

Banning, CA

#13 Dec 5, 2013
Jesus Malverde wrote:
<quoted text>
What's an undocumented worker? They are illegal aliens! I thought you were a citizen of this country so how can they be your fellow illegal aliens?
wild child

South Ozone Park, NY

#14 Dec 5, 2013
Jesus Malverde wrote:
<quoted text>
I know he was crying about something, I dont know what it was.but when he puts the foot down on illegals he smirks.he has been very happy playing the stringalong game with you guys.lmao oh and more is coming adios.
wild child

South Ozone Park, NY

#15 Dec 5, 2013
Jesus Malverde wrote:
<quoted text>
oh juan give it up, are you juan, I say yes.
wild child

South Ozone Park, NY

#16 Dec 5, 2013
sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Watching illegals cry as they are being deported is even more amusing. Bye Bye Criminals!!
yes true even more funny, operation clean up 2016 coming soon.hello to you and baby.
wild child

South Ozone Park, NY

#17 Dec 5, 2013
Jesus Malverde wrote:
<quoted text>
mexi give it juanita.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#18 Dec 5, 2013
wild child wrote:
<quoted text>yup, thats what they are doing.republicans are smarter then democrats.they are all old white men.been around a while.know the ropes.much classier than the dems.keep that in mind.
For your sake, I hope you're joking.
sandy1

New City, NY

#19 Dec 5, 2013
wild child wrote:
<quoted text>yes true even more funny, operation clean up 2016 coming soon.hello to you and baby.
Hi Brenda, I look forward to operation cleanup, America will definitely be beautiful once again. By the way, can you believe my son is 8 days old already?
ronnie

American Fork, UT

#20 Dec 5, 2013
The best part of all of this is 80 percent of fast food workers are illegals using fake ID... Go buy some, they're cheap and everywhere. But anyway now they are protesting higher wages for there flipping burgers skills. They even demand Union rights and soon the whole house of cards on these scammers will come crashing in. It was one thing to hire Jose and Maria for 5 bucks an hour, if they start changing the face of fast food, toilet cleaning into a career goal, Repub's will start deporting these criminals in a New York minute. Just like screaming at the House to give them amnesty, they now think they're worth 15 bucks an hour.lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John McCain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blinken confirmed by Senate as Kerry's deputy 3 hr Hooogle It 2
Graham thinking about presidential bid 7 hr tha Professor 9
LAPD to buy 7,000 body cameras 9 hr Dubya Tee Eff 12
Act of Love: Jeb Preps Run for the Presidency Dec 13 sandy1 2
Millionaires choose Hillary Clinton for president Dec 12 Le Jimbo 22
Party fundraising provision, crafted in secret,... Dec 11 Le Duped 2
10 Memorable Quotes From David Letterman (Apr '14) Dec 10 Autodesk 11
More from around the web