McCain blasts Putin in opinion piece in Pravda

Sep 19, 2013 Full story: CBS News 51

Republican Sen. John McCain is accusing Russian President Vladimir Putin of corruption, repression and self-serving rule in an opinion piece for Pravda that answers the Russian leader's broadside published last week in an American newspaper.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
ICE

Richmond, IN

#44 Sep 21, 2013
Conserve wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems like Obama played it smarter. Exactly how did Obama play dirty when you compare Obama, a constitutional lawyer, to that idiot Palin and all the outrageous lies she spewed forth during the election. So, I ask you again, how did Obama play dirty?
Even ole Bill Clinton said Obama plays dirty during the 2008 democratic primary against Hillary by using the race card. Obama was nothing more then a community (agitator) organizer compared to Palin as a Gov.
commenters

Knoxville, TN

#45 Sep 21, 2013
abc wrote:
McCain is doing a better job than Obuma.
How could anyone do a worse job than Obama? It's impossible!

“Goodbye ObamaCare”

Since: Mar 09

Hello Impeachment time

#46 Sep 21, 2013
Conserve wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been a Conservstive all my life.
Yeah right, youre a stinking liberal pretending to be a Conservative.
Lenny

United States

#48 Sep 29, 2013
ICE wrote:
I remember when McCain was in Cincinnati during his 2008 Campaign and radio host Bill Cunningham spoke, Cunningham said Barrak Hussein Obama and when it was McCains time to speak he was appalled because Cunningham mentioned Obama's middle name Hussein, McCain proved at that point he was a week RINO.
McCain was attacked unfairly by the Bush campaign back in 2000, and he probably felt that using Obama's middle name was playing on the conspiracy that Obama was really a muslim.

Either that or McCain already knew he was going to lose and he was trying to save his image as a statesman in the Senate.
Storm Warning

Fall River, WI

#49 Oct 5, 2013
Lenny wrote:
<quoted text>
McCain was attacked unfairly by the Bush campaign back in 2000, and he probably felt that using Obama's middle name was playing on the conspiracy that Obama was really a muslim.
Either that or McCain already knew he was going to lose and he was trying to save his image as a statesman in the Senate.
The United States Senate is the only place John Mexicain has any credibility, He a legend in his own mind, a doddering sycophant that out to get the hell out before he does any more damage. Pillow head strikes again.
Lenny

United States

#51 Oct 10, 2013
Storm Warning wrote:
<quoted text>
The United States Senate is the only place John Mexicain has any credibility, He a legend in his own mind, a doddering sycophant that out to get the hell out before he does any more damage. Pillow head strikes again.
McCain would have been a better president than Obama.

The US Senate is like a club ---- look how much they spend to be a member. McCain is open and direct --- as are most grads of Annapolis. His father was a legend in the Navy, McCain was well known in the Navy because of who his father was --- he made a heroic decision when he declined the N. Vietnamese offer that he be released. He knows what most other military people know --- the real heroes are the ones who never return home.

McCain is human, he has made mistakes --- who calls him a legend? I know of nobody who does. He is hard at work as a US Senator --- he does stuff that never makes the news --- he has no delusions about being a legend.

He's a better man than you are.
Oliver Cromwell

Preston, UK

#52 Oct 10, 2013
commenters wrote:
<quoted text>
How could anyone do a worse job than Obama? It's impossible!
Believe me its possible,as bad as Obama has been if Bush had still been in power the whole Middle East would be burning as we speak.
Storm Warning

Fall River, WI

#53 Oct 12, 2013
Lenny wrote:
<quoted text>
The US Senate is like a club ---- look how much they spend to be a member. McCain is open and direct --- as are most grads of Annapolis. His father was a legend in the Navy, McCain was well known in the Navy because of who his father was --- he made a heroic decision when he declined the N. Vietnamese offer that he be released. He knows what most other military people know --- the real heroes are the ones who never return home.
McCain is human, he has made mistakes --- who calls him a legend? I know of nobody who does. He is hard at work as a US Senator --- he does stuff that never makes the news --- he has no delusions about being a legend.
that is your addle minded opinion,
as far as his father he is the jerk that trashed the survivors of the USS Liberty covering up the murder of almost 100 US Sailors By the fanatics running Israel.
ICE

Batesville, IN

#54 Oct 13, 2013
Lenny wrote:
<quoted text>
Any person who pushes for Amnesty for up to 20 million illegal alien invaders is NO better then the illegal lawbreakers he supports. Is a f'in traitor.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#55 Oct 13, 2013
McCain is a dumbass buffoon with nazi tendencies, the quicker he snuffs it the better.
Storm Warning

Fall River, WI

#56 Oct 15, 2013
John Mexicain is a race traitor a poster child for those sucking money off Israel.

this is what he allows and condones

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/female-suspect-a...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John McCain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
U.S. military readiness for war, competitive ed... Dec 22 Jaimie 91
Graham thinking about presidential bid Dec 18 tha Professor 12
LAPD to buy 7,000 body cameras Dec 18 barefoot2626 12
Blinken confirmed by Senate as Kerry's deputy Dec 17 Hooogle It 2
Act of Love: Jeb Preps Run for the Presidency Dec 13 sandy1 2
Millionaires choose Hillary Clinton for president Dec 11 spud 20
Party fundraising provision, crafted in secret,... Dec 11 Le Duped 1
More from around the web