Senate moves toward vote on VA health...

Senate moves toward vote on VA health care

There are 23 comments on the Washington Times story from Jun 5, 2014, titled Senate moves toward vote on VA health care. In it, Washington Times reports that:

The Senate is moving forward on a compromise bill to help veterans avoid long waits to see a doctor and make it easier to fire administrators who falsify records to cover up long wait times.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Times.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
aint it just peachy

Pittsburgh, PA

#22 Jun 8, 2014
it appears ,much of the country has nothing to do but apply for minimum wage jobs, AT THIS TIME you would have to gross $20.00 an hour .to take home maybe $13.00.... and that dont include NUFFIN ELSE,to get to the job.... so while the polmoreticians try to capture the PUBLIC PURSE in some work for peanuts ,till death do us part, give me your poor ,and i will buy them a rice cooker bomb. or tax scheme to capture the last copper plated zinc penny.half the country is broke and getting brooker,the politicians DIVI UP WHATS LEFT OF A DOLLAR STORE SHOPPING SPREE, OR PINK SLIME BURGER.AN OBESE POPULATION that dont fit in a tato nano, and health insurance tht cost more than $12,000 a year. in premiums . where you could buy 4 new kia rio in 5 years... because GVT CANT AFFORD legacy pensions and bene + welfare+medicare+medicaid+VA+M ILITARY+AID TO EX COMMI +EVERY POTHOLE +.politicians that fall out of their wheelchair.. and they created 200,000 dollar store jobs
aint it just peachy

Pittsburgh, PA

#23 Jun 10, 2014
IT APPEARS THE COUNTRY will collapse under the weight of its own ECONOMIC HIDE AND SEEK GAMES .decades in the making. OR TAXES WILL GET MUCH HIGHER..

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#24 Jun 10, 2014
aint it just peachy wrote:
IT APPEARS THE COUNTRY will collapse under the weight of its own ECONOMIC HIDE AND SEEK GAMES .decades in the making. OR TAXES WILL GET MUCH HIGHER..
Do you deny our Economic Recovery....because of your political party?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John McCain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News GOP at war with itself (Mar '16) 1 hr Sheriff Joe 529 3,569
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) Apr 20 Ms Sassy 16,144
News Some vets can go to CVS 'MinuteClinics' for min... Apr 19 okimar 9
News Ann Coulter's Anti-Semitism Runs Deep (May '16) Apr 13 Moses Freaks 65
News What could go wrong for the U.S. in Syria? War ... Apr 10 USA Today 1
News Rice says Russian move on Ukraine would be mistake (Feb '14) Apr 7 RINO Surrender 13
News McCain makes secret trip to Syria as US debates... Apr 6 WelbyMD 10
More from around the web