Arizona GOP censures McCain for 'liberal' record

Jan 25, 2014 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WCAX-TV Burlington

Struggling to generate second-term momentum, President Barack Obama will confront a politically divided Congress with a demand to expand economic opportunity in America, asserting in his State of the Union address... Struggling to generate second-term momentum, President Barack Obama will confront a politically divided Congress with a demand to ... (more)

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Lol all of these morons will be out soon.people who are not into their job should not have it.take kerry also.
PB FLoyd

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Judged:

For god's sake people of arizona vote out this phony rino,hasn't he done enough damage to not only Arizona but the country as well. We have the same problem in ohio with Kasich too, they are silver spoon in the mouth elitists who couldn't find a working class person with the hubble telescope!!! But that what the elitists do,pit groups of people against each other while they steal the country blind. Georgy Bush and Dick 5draft deferrments Chaney refined this practice to a high art form. It's time to take the country back from elitists on both sides of the aisle.We need a common sense party.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••