McCain calls ouster of Egyptian president a 'coup'

Full story: CNN 62
U.S. Sen. John McCain says this summer's ouster of former Egyptian President Mohamed Morsy was "a coup," a description that goes against the statements so far from the Obama administration. Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#1 Aug 6, 2013
and...mccain WONDERS ...WHY...he DIDN'T ...WIN..the..PRESIDENTlAL ELECTION???...DUH!!!
hmm

Hamilton, Canada

#2 Aug 6, 2013
Everybody knows it was a coup. Only Obama administration "doesn't".

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#3 Aug 6, 2013
hmm wrote:
Everybody knows it was a coup. Only Obama administration "doesn't".
WHY are there DIFFERENT ..Rules and Laws for ALL of the political Offices??

WHY is the Obama administration... having a DIFFERENT ..opinion of this??

“Alea iacta est!”

Since: Oct 06

Oh it's ON!

#4 Aug 7, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
<quoted text> WHY are there DIFFERENT ..Rules and Laws for ALL of the political Offices??
WHY is the Obama administration... having a DIFFERENT ..opinion of this??
If Obama admits the truth..it was a coup then he is obligated to stop sending any money, aid and military equipment. If he does that then Egypt will no longer feel the need to agree to Obama's demands.

“Nemo Me Impune Lacessit!”

Since: Dec 10

Agami, Alexandria, Egypt

#5 Aug 7, 2013
Amr Moussa said to McCain, I have disagreed with you for 25 years now , the people of Egypt know what they want and you have no right to come here and describe what happened as a coup.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#8 Aug 7, 2013
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
If Obama admits the truth..it was a coup then he is obligated to stop sending any money, aid and military equipment. If he does that then Egypt will no longer feel the need to agree to Obama's demands.
It was NOT a coup, Trisha.
It was workplace violence.

“Alea iacta est!”

Since: Oct 06

Oh it's ON!

#9 Aug 8, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>It was NOT a coup, Trisha.
It was workplace violence.
lol!

:)
Love Hurghada

UK

#10 Aug 8, 2013
Why would anyone listen to someone who makes oven chips for a living anyway?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#11 Aug 8, 2013
Love Hurghada wrote:
Why would anyone listen to someone who makes oven chips for a living anyway?
Hmm. For the benefit of your Colonial friends, could you be a dear and translate that to American?
Syriana

Alexandria, Egypt

#12 Aug 8, 2013
Ah McCain, you've done it again!

Love Hurghada wrote:
Why would anyone listen to someone who makes oven chips for a living anyway?
Lamer

Hopkins, MN

#13 Aug 8, 2013
guess the artice missed the point where the egyptians didnt want him or sissy Graham there at all and were chanting for them to leave the country.

But oh, he said the word coup, so thats what the news reports..
IL Principe

Aarhus, Denmark

#14 Aug 8, 2013
It was a coup FFS. I don't like Morsi or the MB but it was a coup. Who the hell can deny that?

Egyptian revolution my azz. 30 million people in the streets spathis' azz. 30 fcuking million! MB are democrats spathis' azz. Morsi isn't a racist fcuk - spathis' azz. Islum is a religion of peace spathis' azz.

Islum is the reason why Egypt is fcuked. Nothing less nothing more.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#15 Aug 8, 2013
IL Principe wrote:
It was a coup FFS. I don't like Morsi or the MB but it was a coup. Who the hell can deny that?
Egyptian revolution my azz. 30 million people in the streets spathis' azz. 30 fcuking million! MB are democrats spathis' azz. Morsi isn't a racist fcuk - spathis' azz. Islum is a religion of peace spathis' azz.
Islum is the reason why Egypt is fcuked. Nothing less nothing more.
get a clue-most people dont want to have any religon forced on them

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#16 Aug 8, 2013
Religon is the problem,not the answer! Christinas believe that the reason we speak different languages is because God confused all the people of the world at the Tower of Babel-lol!!

yea,right
Love Hurghada

Glasgow, UK

#18 Aug 8, 2013
Syriana wrote:
<quoted text>Ah McCain, you've done it again!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =MRmey2WvWnwXX
Lol
Love Hurghada

Glasgow, UK

#19 Aug 8, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Hmm. For the benefit of your Colonial friends, could you be a dear and translate that to American?
http://youtu.be/aHA4-5N5AzA

:)
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#20 Aug 8, 2013
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
http://youtu.be/aHA4-5N5AzA
:)
Fry cook?
IL Principe

Aarhus, Denmark

#21 Aug 8, 2013
swedenforever wrote:
<quoted text>
get a clue-most people dont want to have any religon forced on them
Especially not islum. Doesn't change the fact that the military took control of power. I'm not saying that Morsi isn't a huge fcuking dic...khead. I think he is and his religious conviction is far out.
IL Principe

Aarhus, Denmark

#22 Aug 8, 2013
swedenforever wrote:
<quoted text>
get a clue-most people dont want to have any religon forced on them
Oh, and viva Sweden!
Love Hurghada

Glasgow, UK

#23 Aug 8, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Fry cook?
No you bung them in the oven

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John McCain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump: Hillary, McCain were 'birthers' Mar 2 onemale 1
Bush Pursuit of Iraq a 'Train Wreck' (Feb '07) Mar 2 swedenforever 11
2 loose llamas lassoed after running amok near ... Feb 28 Joe Balls 22
2 loose llamas lassoed after running amok near ... Feb 28 L Craig s Hush Pu... 1
With immigration fight, US Homeland Security sh... Feb 24 wild child 2
Huckabee's challenge: Reaching beyond cultural ... Feb 22 goonsquad 7
GOP senators demand answers over disclosure of ... Feb 20 Jeff Brightone 1
More from around the web