All eyes on Israel, ISIS and illegal ...

All eyes on Israel, ISIS and illegal immigration

There are 7 comments on the CBS News story from Jul 7, 2014, titled All eyes on Israel, ISIS and illegal immigration. In it, CBS News reports that:

Things are heating up at home and abroad, with crises simmering in Iraq, Israel and even the U.S-Mexico border, and it all played out Sunday on "Face The Nation."

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS News.

Memo From Turner

Cortlandt Manor, NY

#2 Jul 7, 2014
SoSo Strange wrote:
Hmm! How many of the 20 million illegal Border Crashers living amongst us are really Isis operatives waiting on the imams to say GO!
It isn't really all that ridiculous to presume!
And I presume you think it is better that we do not know the names or identify of any of the undocumented Americans.

Strange how the people who claim to be concerned about security are quite comfortable having millions of people in the country that we can not identify. Of course legalization would take care of this.

RIP

Omaha, NE

#4 Jul 7, 2014
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
And I presume you think it is better that we do not know the names or identify of any of the undocumented Americans.
Strange how the people who claim to be concerned about security are quite comfortable having millions of people in the country that we can not identify. Of course legalization would take care of this.
Why aren't you in Israel or Mexico protesting their immigration polices which are far less generous than the U.S.? That, and amnesty only made thing much worse the last 3 times.
Cordwainer Trout

Lexington, KY

#5 Jul 7, 2014
The insurmountable social problems introduced into Europe after the First World War by the insurgence of millions of illegal aliens led to social breakdown, freeloading Communists and anarchists in the streets, concentration camps and ultimately World War II. Giving uneducated and sociologically inferior masses of people documentation for some temporary legal status will only lead to their destruction.
Memo From Turner

Cortlandt Manor, NY

#6 Jul 7, 2014
SoSo Strange wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you saying?
Where did I suggest we'd be better off with any kind of immigration!
Plus! Undocumented Americans? That would suggest they were not American at all! And that would be true!
You claimed to be obsessed with security. How was I supposed to know you were just full of shit?
Memo From Turner

Cortlandt Manor, NY

#10 Jul 7, 2014
SoSo Strange wrote:
<quoted text>
And who TF are you? The forum tough guy?
No .I just call people out on bullshit. You can't claim to be hung-up on security and simultaneously claim that there is no need to find out who is living in the country. Either security is an issue or it is not. It is as simple as that.
Amigo

New London, CT

#14 Jul 7, 2014
VIVA Obama!!! ;)
Memo From Turner

Cortlandt Manor, NY

#15 Jul 7, 2014
SoSo Strange wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did you get the idea I was against locating and getting documentation? Was it a typo?
Here honey! I took my pretty face off the avatar. Now am I more like a regular JO? Are you a sexist pig? I am more of an American patriot than you know!
My apologies. I did not realize you were advocating for legalization. Good for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John McCain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 12 min Little creep 10,960
News GOP at war with itself (Mar '16) 59 min Tn clm 1,742
News Senator John McCain wins Arizona Senate primary 2 hr Rev Cash Dollar 4
News The Latest: McCain defeats challengers in Repub... 20 hr In Got We Trust 1
News Wasserman Schultz fights to hold onto House sea... 23 hr DR X 8
News John McCain is in the fight of his political li... Tue Le Jimbo 3
News Sen. John McCain Faces Toughest Re-Election Yet Aug 28 Wholly Silicon Wafer 1
More from around the web