NATO commander warns of Russian threa...

NATO commander warns of Russian threat to separatist Moldova region

There are 804 comments on the Reuters story from Mar 23, 2014, titled NATO commander warns of Russian threat to separatist Moldova region. In it, Reuters reports that:

NATO's top military commander said on Sunday that Russia had a large force on Ukraine's eastern border and he was worried it could pose a threat to Moldova's separatist Transdniestria region.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#47 Mar 24, 2014
Brit Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
In your dreams! Big Corporations select politicians! The ignorant voter just votes. Brainwashing does work.
Cyril aged 84
no, not in my dreams. in fact, me and my fellow citizens pick our politicians.

your idiotic, obviously uninvolved opinion on politics shows you are just one of the sheeple that participants like me lead around...

follow the herd, sheep, safety lies in the herd...right through the slaughterhouse door! run sheep!

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#48 Mar 24, 2014
El oh El wrote:
<quoted text>Im "clueless and useless because I only think in soundbytes" says the guy who bashes woman, makes sexist comments then blames Fox News for doing so? Deflect much?
Sounds to me like you got caught making a sexist and ignorant post, got called out on it, chickened out and tried to deflect to Fox news and still cant man up and admit it was a useless and childish comment without blaming some one else for his idiotic statement. You are backing up lots of Democrat stereotypes by refusing to accept responsibility for your own actions. Keep posting, its hilarious.
i made no sexist remarks...i didn't bash palin as a woman, i bashed her because she is stupid...a provable, verifiable fact.

yes, you think and talk only in soundbytes.

why would i back up democratic stereotypes when i am not one?

don't try to match me in wits, little boy, you are obviously unarmed and will end up in the mud.
Saved By Zero

Richmond, TX

#49 Mar 24, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>i made no sexist remarks...i didn't bash palin as a woman, i bashed her because she is stupid...a provable, verifiable fact.
yes, you think and talk only in soundbytes.
why would i back up democratic stereotypes when i am not one?
don't try to match me in wits, little boy, you are obviously unarmed and will end up in the mud.
Look at the "witty one" feverishly backpedaling into oblivion with loads of denial and deflection. A classic trait of all libtards.You remind me of the 3 year-old who thinks that every time he closes his eyes nobody can see him.
Mitt Rummney

United States

#50 Mar 24, 2014
Told you so
reality

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#51 Mar 24, 2014
PARASTAM wrote:
<quoted text>
Serbia should be nuked for its crimes against humanity
Serbs and russians same shit
Bosnia should be n u k e d for its crimes against humanity from WW2 and 1990s
reality

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#52 Mar 24, 2014
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text> Who are you a piece of Ustashi pig shit?
He is ashamed little Bosniak

“Yeah, but...”

Since: Sep 11

MILKY WAY

#53 Mar 24, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>she isn't smarter than a slug..she has proved that time and time again..
she couldn't even be taught about world events by the most informed people in teh nation...
worthless. just a megaphone with tits.
But, she was right about Russia! What's that say about Obama's intelligence as compared to that same slug?

“Yeah, but...”

MILKY WAY

#54 Mar 24, 2014
NATO to USA: we are scared! Please help, but don't upset Russia too much.
Darkness Falls

Houston, TX

#55 Mar 24, 2014
Obama and Putin both have vastly overinflated egos so this will probably not end well. It's a dangerous game of one upmanship in an already volatile world.
Hawk

Kamuela, HI

#56 Mar 25, 2014
SirPrize wrote:
<quoted text>
But, she was right about Russia! What's that say about Obama's intelligence as compared to that same slug?
Palin wasn't right about Russia. She spoke with the grace of a 5 year old about matters that was so far outside of her grasp.

There is a reason that she was drummed out of the spot light and it wasn't because she was right, the Conservative movement is better off without her mucking up even the most elementary of topics.
voice reason

Birmingham, UK

#57 Mar 25, 2014
Russians''''''''''Drive out the mocker and peace will return' what profits a man if he sells his soul in order to gain the world & its trinket treasures and toys of destruction;

The answer is;- Love Almighty God/Allah with all your heart and soul and strength of mind & body' Love thy neighbour as Jesus said; the world should be all one people under the Lord God/Almighty control' ie follow His 10 Commandments;

“Yeah, but...”

MILKY WAY

#58 Mar 25, 2014
Hawk wrote:
<quoted text>
Palin wasn't right about Russia. She spoke with the grace of a 5 year old about matters that was so far outside of her grasp.
There is a reason that she was drummed out of the spot light and it wasn't because she was right, the Conservative movement is better off without her mucking up even the most elementary of topics.
Yes she was...
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/02/28/di...
And Obama isn't so much wrong as clueless. And not just about Russia, Egypt, Iran, Syria, North Korea and Libya.
Military Man

San Francisco, CA

#60 Mar 26, 2014
Darkness Falls wrote:
Obama and Putin both have vastly overinflated egos so this will probably not end well. It's a dangerous game of one upmanship in an already volatile world.
Obama likes to talk the talk but not walk the walk. Putin is ready to go to the mat.
PROUD TO BE SERB

Australia

#62 Mar 26, 2014
PARASTAM wrote:
<quoted text>
Serbia should be nuked for its crimes against humanity
Serbs and russians same shit
Well Well the pay back is comming. Lol
Ran for cover parastam. hehehevehehehehe.
We will see who will be nuked.Lol.
Cant take it anymore

Bridgewater, NJ

#63 Mar 26, 2014
Yes payback is coming INDEED!

Thanks to ruSSia's NON STOP ARROGANCE AND VICIOUS AGGRESSION against Ukrainians......its just a matter of time that Peaceful Ukrainians turn into anti-ruSSian insurgents and take out their anti-Russian anger on ALL THINGS ruSSian.

MANY LARGE ruSSian cities ARE NOT that far from Ukraine.

ruSSia as of today has NEVER BEEN PUNISHED for MURDERING NINE MILLION Ukrainians in the ruSSian Holdomor Holocaust of Ukraine. AND NOW
ruSSia has the NERVE to torture Ukraine by stealing her land?? You have to be Fcking kidding me!!!

Millions of Ukrainians are now SEETHING AND BREWING WITH anti-ruSSian hatred. And Ukraine is not just some tiny nation with a few million people like Georgia or Chechnya.

For the sake of ruSSians......they BETTER GROW EYES on the back of their heads. Because in the future they are GOING TO NEED THEM!!!!
Cordwainer Trout

Brownsville, KY

#65 Mar 26, 2014
Ukraine Crisis - What You're Not Being Told
#t=22

http://scgnews.com/the-ukraine-crisis-what-yo...

Ron Paul Straight Talk
https://www.youtube.com/watch...

What's that New Jersey... Russia STILL hasn't invaded Ukraine?

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#68 Mar 26, 2014
SirPrize wrote:
<quoted text>
the liberals INCLUDING Obama do not believe that evil exists. or rather, they REFUSE to believe evil exists.

so, when they see the evil face to face, they don't know what to do. this is evident in what happened in Benghazi.

and what is happening with this incident with Russia and the Ukraine.

the fact that the history of mankind is full of violence, wars, genocide does not play in the minds of liberals. they are so brain dead, it is not funny.

in every war, the liberals are the first to go hide in the corner when the fighting starts. the first to die.

don't believe me? consider this.. what happened to Hillary after Benghazi? my guess is - she ran to bill and they are both hiding somewhere smoking dope and taking cocaine.
Military Man

San Francisco, CA

#71 Mar 27, 2014
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
the liberals INCLUDING Obama do not believe that evil exists. or rather, they REFUSE to believe evil exists.
so, when they see the evil face to face, they don't know what to do. this is evident in what happened in Benghazi.
and what is happening with this incident with Russia and the Ukraine.
the fact that the history of mankind is full of violence, wars, genocide does not play in the minds of liberals. they are so brain dead, it is not funny.
in every war, the liberals are the first to go hide in the corner when the fighting starts. the first to die.
don't believe me? consider this.. what happened to Hillary after Benghazi? my guess is - she ran to bill and they are both hiding somewhere smoking dope and taking cocaine.
Sanctions and diplomacy are the only viable options that Obama has. If he goes in militarily, no one wins.
foster

Ashburn, VA

#72 Mar 27, 2014
El oh El wrote:
<quoted text>So you are blaming your sexist and sick reply on Fox News? Have some self responsibility man. It was a distrubing comment and you prived it on your own. fax News is nothing but a lame attempt at deflection. You made a stupid sexist comment (in which you claim republicans own %100) and cant even own up to it? WOW. you should feel embarrassed. Saying stupid stuff like that proves you are part of the "war on woman". Deal with it.
Your double standards are double stupid.
The GOP has a collection of Women in binders used for trade when the time is right. Sort a like baseball cards
Cat74

New Lenox, IL

#74 Mar 27, 2014
And Democrats keep their women in servitude. They have no respect for their women. Women working in the W H make less money then in the private sector. They appoint them to positions they are not prepared to do so they can make fun. It is hard to imagine a worse Secretary of State then John Kerry, but Hillary made Hanoi John look like a genius.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John McCain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Democrat Manchin says will back Pompeo to be U.... 5 hr mr gleeble 5
News Probe clears Haspel on destruction of waterboar... Apr 22 mr gleeble 1
News With her father hospitalized, Meghan McCain twe... Apr 22 Lawrence Wolf 7
News Trump considering pardon for late boxer Jack Jo... Apr 22 WelbyMD 1
News With John McCain in hospital, Arizona lawmakers... Apr 19 freespeechmcgee 4
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) Apr 12 RiccardoFire 16,799
News Former Us VP Joe Biden: America in battle for a... Apr 11 General Kabaka Oba 24