Creating a Military-Industrial-Immigr...

Creating a Military-Industrial-Immigration Complex

There are 42 comments on the Common Dreams story from Jul 12, 2013, titled Creating a Military-Industrial-Immigration Complex. In it, Common Dreams reports that:

The first thing I did at the Border Security Expo in Phoenix this March was climb the brown "explosion-resistant" tower, 30 feet high and 10 feet wide, directly in the center of the spacious room that holds this annual trade show .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Common Dreams.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#45 Jul 19, 2013
fingiswold wrote:
<quoted text>
no one's turning America into a 'third world' anything...that's just race-baiting claptrap.
What are you going to create? Tell me. I have been waiting for decades. There should be tens of thousands of private businesses employing millions and millions of men and women throughout the fruited plain. You see, I do believe that the best of every group must come to to top. Many people have helped in that regard with both private and public concerns. We live in a world where if everyone works for government or monopolies, then it will be a hell hole with mass poverty.

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#46 Aug 1, 2013
McCain threatens to halt funding for ‘unproven’ new Navy vessel
http://dailycaller.com/2013/07/31/mccain-thre...
“I am troubled by the fact that we are purchasing first and testing second,” said California Democratic Rep. Jackie Speier.“I feel that there’s this rush to construction and we’ll worry about the details later.”

Total estimated acquisition costs are expected at around $40 billion, although average construction costs per ship have doubled since the start of the program.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John McCain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News GOP at war with itself (Mar '16) 9 hr Tm Cln 3,566
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) Apr 20 Ms Sassy 16,144
News Some vets can go to CVS 'MinuteClinics' for min... Apr 19 okimar 9
News Ann Coulter's Anti-Semitism Runs Deep (May '16) Apr 13 Moses Freaks 65
News What could go wrong for the U.S. in Syria? War ... Apr 10 USA Today 1
News Rice says Russian move on Ukraine would be mistake (Feb '14) Apr 7 RINO Surrender 13
News McCain makes secret trip to Syria as US debates... Apr 6 WelbyMD 10
More from around the web