Creating a Military-Industrial-Immigration Complex

Jul 12, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Common Dreams

The first thing I did at the Border Security Expo in Phoenix this March was climb the brown "explosion-resistant" tower, 30 feet high and 10 feet wide, directly in the center of the spacious room that holds this annual trade show .

Comments
1 - 20 of 42 Comments Last updated Aug 1, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

if this is what it takes to stop the INVASION. so be it.
uIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

u serious delude, Asian dude! It can be USed on it own people!
Immigrants truly American

Manassas, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

the invasion must proceed for the sake of American economy.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

uIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
u serious delude, Asian dude! It can be USed on it own people!
like you really care.

the us constitution even provided for this contingency of an imminent invasion. it's called martial law.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Immigrants truly American wrote:
the invasion must proceed for the sake of American economy.
an invasion of this magnitude would not be good for the "american" economy.

it would only serve the purpose of the invaders. in a form of a takeover.
ASIAN LATIN VIBES

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
like you really care.
the us constitution even provided for this contingency of an imminent invasion. it's called martial law.
Please recite Article no section...

Like you know and educated enough, a WHITEwashed Asian! BWHAHHAHHAA

Know what Eisenhower said about MIC?

If you can't answer than Bill Maher is right in assessment about most our AMericans, know what he said and who he is?
fingiswold

Newark, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

ancient rome, bay-bee...white europeans now a minority, education failing, government stupid and quibbling, lliving off past military glories, immigrants making up more and more of military, etc....complete decadence and wish to return to 'good old days'...

usa going down, about time too
American Tourist

Manassas, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

perhaps takeover is the best thing for the America.when did your granpapa, granmama, papi and mama came here?perhaps they are naturalized US citizen.where are they originated....japan,china, taiwan,south east asia?thats mean you're are in the same boat with the so called immigrants.btw I love the chinese & indian cuisine such as curry and porks blood cube soup.I'm planning to go to sichuan and bali next year though.
American Tourist

Manassas, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

fingiswold wrote:
ancient rome, bay-bee...white europeans now a minority, education failing, government stupid and quibbling, lliving off past military glories, immigrants making up more and more of military, etc....complete decadence and wish to return to 'good old days'...
i'm a european descent guy who loves the colorful of cultures.lets not blame the white europeans because not all of us like that.i'm fully support the immigrants present because we don't thats mean we're against the human rights.btw i'm agree with you, US economy is dwindling and we have to let the immigrants to do the magic.
fingiswold

Newark, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
keep the asian guys out, they suck and are racist
American Tourist

Manassas, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
btw, pls try to compare the US made goods with the chinese goods.some of them are comparable in term of quality.but our goods is much more expensive.I must tell you that we're going to lose in the global market.higher labour cost is a big problem in the US and we're not in position to gave more lucrative wages to the american tehmselves.we're overpaid.unless we're ready to outsource the manufacturing operation in china or india.but guess what,we're also not ready to transfer the technology to them too!
UiDiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

fingiswold wrote:
Immigrants are still minority! The US mailtary is not quality it use to be you have Neo NAZi, Trigger happy game players, immoral, Undereducated, criminals, few naive, White Supermacist...
mexican pride

Lodi, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

fingiswold wrote:
<quoted text>
keep the asian guys out, they suck and are racist
You forgot he can't give his rice eating wife pleasure!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

obviously, we have the rodney dangerfield gang hard at work here. ganging up all on me?

I'm so scared.

to the dumbas# MF who doesn't know shit about the us constitution... READ.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martial_law
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

American Tourist wrote:
<quoted text>
btw, pls try to compare the US made goods with the chinese goods.some of them are comparable in term of quality.but our goods is much more expensive.I must tell you that we're going to lose in the global market.higher labour cost is a big problem in the US and we're not in position to gave more lucrative wages to the american tehmselves.we're overpaid.unless we're ready to outsource the manufacturing operation in china or india.but guess what,we're also not ready to transfer the technology to them too!
Another fool perpetuating the myth that Americans are over paid. The problem is not that workers are over paid, it is the over all cost of taxes, energy, healthcare, environmental regulations, labor regulations, safety regulations, frivolous lawsuits, equal rights regulations and many other government imposed costs. While the intention of most of these regulations is to protects us the fact is they are having the opposite effect. On top of all of the regulations our government has encouraged companies to move out of the United States with tax incentives and a refusal to make countries we trade with play fairly. I can buy Chinese made products in the U.S. for considerably less than they can be purchased for in China because their government subsidizes the cost of products shipped out of the country.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

Dee Dee Dee wrote:
<quoted text>
Another fool perpetuating the myth that Americans are over paid. The problem is not that workers are over paid, it is the over all cost of taxes, energy, healthcare, environmental regulations, labor regulations, safety regulations, frivolous lawsuits, equal rights regulations and many other government imposed costs. While the intention of most of these regulations is to protects us the fact is they are having the opposite effect. On top of all of the regulations our government has encouraged companies to move out of the United States with tax incentives and a refusal to make countries we trade with play fairly. I can buy Chinese made products in the U.S. for considerably less than they can be purchased for in China because their government subsidizes the cost of products shipped out of the country.
EXACTLY!

china is purposely lowering the prices of their products to bankrupt our local industries. why, you ask? so, that they can gain a monopoly. they have already bankrupted our toy industry. our shrimp industry. and they are working on bankrupting other industries in our country.

in the usa, we have laws that protect against unfair competition. but our government has traitorously ignored these laws.

that is why we need to vote out of office all these career politicians. they are not serving in our best interests.
Brianna has blue iiiii

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

America the toilet bowl of illegal immigration. Ok illegals now call me a racist, bring on your ignorant hateful rant since you cant understand that this unchecked flood will in the end bring us down. We no longer have the wealth to support this flood. America comes first not Mexico.
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

Asian Guy wrote:
obviously, we have the rodney dangerfield gang hard at work here. ganging up all on me?
I'm so scared.
to the dumbas# MF who doesn't know shit about the us constitution... READ.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martial_law
What does your link have to do with the Constitution? Now we know you never took a citizenship test because you would have had to have at least a fleeting familiarity with the Constitution.

By the way "Constitution" is always capitalized. It is just like a foreigner to demean the document like that.
Le trou de balle

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

Brianna has blue iiiii wrote:
America the toilet bowl of illegal immigration. Ok illegals now call me a racist, bring on your ignorant hateful rant since you cant understand that this unchecked flood will in the end bring us down. We no longer have the wealth to support this flood. America comes first not Mexico.
Okay, tell that to the british, jews, and canadian or your binocular have filters for those so that you only see mexican? Do you also have filters for chinese and indian?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
What does your link have to do with the Constitution? Now we know you never took a citizenship test because you would have had to have at least a fleeting familiarity with the Constitution.
By the way "Constitution" is always capitalized. It is just like a foreigner to demean the document like that.
the guy asked me to point out the part of the us constitution that addresses issues of invasion, and I provided a link that does just that.

read the entire link, and you will get your answer.

as for my demeaning the constitution, you side with the illegals. you are a traitor. and a proven liar. while I am just guilty of poor spelling.

need I say more?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••