U.S. Senator McCain meets Ukrainian p...

U.S. Senator McCain meets Ukrainian protest leaders amid rival rallies

There are 29 comments on the Yahoo! story from Dec 14, 2013, titled U.S. Senator McCain meets Ukrainian protest leaders amid rival rallies. In it, Yahoo! reports that:

U.S. Senator John McCain met Ukrainian opposition leaders in Kiev on Saturday and voiced support for protesters camped out for weeks in the capital, a move sure to anger Moscow for what it sees as Western meddling in its backyard.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Yahoo!.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#21 Dec 26, 2013
If there in leather cabinets of Brussels they do still respect all-European history and honor a certain memory of our (grand)fathers who paid that incredible price and gave their lives to defeat Hitler with his death bringing ideology, then they cannot but should refuse of support that those doubtful people in Ukraine standing in euromaidan receive now on joint Europe's behalf. Since when my cat wonders does Europe give its support to Ukrainian nationalists and anti-Semitists openly and by all means searching there now a way to get power via those protests? Their leader, that notoriously known Tyagnibok, doesn't even try to hide his intention to get rid of Jews in Ukraine as soon as he'll get power and might. Have you heard those anti-Semitist slogans his people shout in the very center of Kiev? Have you seen there banners against Jews?? Stinking nazis! I personally know two families of Jews that already preferred to change Ukraine for Europe while going is still good. Even the idea of signing any kind of paper with that euromaidan wild people casts significant shame on EU! At least doubt someone in Brussels would like personally to be in response for mass persecution of Jews in Ukraine...

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#22 Dec 26, 2013
Ambley wrote:
If there in leather cabinets of Brussels they do still respect all-European history and honor a certain memory of our (grand)fathers who paid that incredible price and gave their lives to defeat Hitler with his death bringing ideology, then they cannot but should refuse of support that those doubtful people in Ukraine standing in euromaidan receive now on joint Europe's behalf. Since when my cat wonders does Europe give its support to Ukrainian nationalists and anti-Semitists openly and by all means searching there now a way to get power via those protests? Their leader, that notoriously known Tyagnibok, doesn't even try to hide his intention to get rid of Jews in Ukraine as soon as he'll get power and might. Have you heard those anti-Semitist slogans his people shout in the very center of Kiev? Have you seen there banners against Jews?? Stinking nazis! I personally know two families of Jews that already preferred to change Ukraine for Europe while going is still good. Even the idea of signing any kind of paper with that euromaidan wild people casts significant shame on EU! At least doubt someone in Brussels would like personally to be in response for mass persecution of Jews in Ukraine...
Don't you know what the Western European psychology is "We don't have friends, we don't have enemies, we only have interest".
Oliver Cromwell

Paisley, UK

#23 Dec 26, 2013
Koraly wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you know what the Western European psychology is "We don't have friends, we don't have enemies, we only have interest".
Problem is the interests of the rulers don't tend to be the interests of the public at large.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#24 Dec 26, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text> Problem is the interests of the rulers don't tend to be the interests of the public at large.
I was talking about the rulers and their interests.
Had Enough BS

Calgary, Canada

#26 Dec 27, 2013
Really stupid post by Koraly . He doesn't even know, Yatseniuk, Tymoshenko, Klitschko are at least half Jewish. Taganbook or whatever looks jewish too. Jews are heavily integrated into Ukraine's gene pool. Only an idiot would fail to see that. Who is this Koraly idiot ? Ukrainians are always framed with that anti semitism BS. It is tiring and inaccurate.I wish this guy would just read a little.Probably a flake writing for some ultra orthodox weird sect .
Billy Ringo

Ardsley, NY

#27 Dec 27, 2013
Hope the old dude took the Quitta with him - she can regale the Ukrainians about being able to see Russia from her veranda.
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#28 Dec 27, 2013
Ukraine bans foreigners going there to demonstrate.

McCain is a foreigner, whereby he can't go to Ukraine anymore to group with Neo-Nazis to protest.

Or else, what does that banning mean if McCain ever shows up again?

Do they rule out admitting McCain in Ukraine and Russia?
Had Enough BS

Calgary, Canada

#29 Dec 27, 2013
Sorry, I meant Ambley's post sucks.
Oliver Cromwell

Preston, UK

#30 Dec 27, 2013
JBH wrote:
Ukraine bans foreigners going there to demonstrate.
McCain is a foreigner, whereby he can't go to Ukraine anymore to group with Neo-Nazis to protest.
Or else, what does that banning mean if McCain ever shows up again?
Do they rule out admitting McCain in Ukraine and Russia?
The Ukranian Government should have sent a message by detaining the Clown at the airport and deporting him back to the Asylum he came from.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John McCain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 10 hr WasteWater 8,591
News Graham privately urges Republicans to support T... May 24 spocko 15
News GOP at war with itself May 21 WasteWater 1,555
News Ann Coulter's Anti-Semitism Runs Deep May 18 Fox News Logic 45
News Ann Coulter's Anti-Semitism Runs DeepBy Cathy Y... May 18 Fox News Logic 12
News Rupert Murdoch: When Will Trump Stop Embarrassi... (Jul '15) May 18 H Dubya 21
News 12 sure-fire ways to torpedo your campaign -- u... May 16 tomin cali 1
More from around the web