McCain Adviser: McCain 'helped create...

McCain Adviser: McCain 'helped create' Blackberry

There are 265 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Sep 16, 2008, titled McCain Adviser: McCain 'helped create' Blackberry. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

Sen. John McCain's senior domestic policy adviser said Tuesday that the BlackBerry mobile e-mail device was a "miracle that John McCain helped create."

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#161 Sep 17, 2008
Sagebush wrote:
Why do you people put out this stupid Bullsh**?? The kind of mis mash you people put out as truths is for the kindergarten playground. Better get serious, because when the Chinese or Russians are in this country with a AK up your ass your funnies won't buy you more time on this earth.
Get up on the wrong side of the iron maiden this morning?

Location hidden

#162 Sep 17, 2008
CopperClint wrote:
<quoted text>
This isn't about Bush or Reagan. It is about the deplorable and selfish actions of an arrogant political opportunits named Obama. Read the facts.
Did Obama attempt to undermine U.S. Troop Withdrawal?
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/2008-presiden...
That isn't a fact - it's an opinion by an Iraqi writer...
Shall we check who he's paid by before we accept your allegations,
or are we as foolish as you?

Location hidden

#163 Sep 17, 2008
Alan Cozzi wrote:
<quoted text> Diebold told us all long ago that if they chose them for the machines, they would insure that the Republicans won. Another stolen election is comming - I also hear panicky folks say the right will "fix" an emergency to take care of this pesky democracy illusion we suffer under... I hope it's just panicky rumours, but after the last decade, IDK..
Diebold has taken such a beating (machines decommissioned and rejected) that they had to spin off the division that made the voting machines into another company.

Too many ways to screw up.

Location hidden

#164 Sep 17, 2008
Barack Hussein Obama wrote:
Here is a DANGEROUS REAL BLACK BERRY ;)
1. In the wake of the controversy over Obama's Muslim upbringing, The Los Angeles Times sent a reporter to Jakarta to ferret out the truth.
The Times report, published on March 16, 2008, revealed:
A close boyhood friend of Obama, Zulfin Adi, said Obama "was a Muslim. He went to the mosque."
Obama's first-grade teacher at a Catholic school, Israella Dharmawan, said: "Barry (Barack's nickname) was Muslim. He was registered as a Muslim because his father was Muslim."
In the third grade, Obama transferred to a public school, where he was also registered as a Muslim. At the school, Muslim students attended weekly religion lessons about Islam.
Some of these details have been confirmed by Obama himself. In his autobiography, "Dreams From My Father," Obama mentions studying the Koran and describes the public school as "a Muslim school."
2. Iran’s leadership has expressed “great pleasure” at the prospect of a Barack Obama victory in November, according to Menashe Amir, the Iranian-born head of Radio Israel’s Persian language service.
But Iranian President Ahmadinejad has said he doubts that the American establishment “will allow” Obama to win.
“One of the Iranian religious leaders said if Obama will enter the White House, then Islam will conquer the heart of the American nation,” Amir told Isracast.com .
The Iranian leadership likes Obama “mainly because he is a Muslim,” according to Amir. His first name, Barack, comes from “al-baraq,” which is the name of the horse that Muslims believe Muhammad rode on his way to paradise.
His middle name Hussein is also a Muslim name, and he was “born in a Muslim family,” said Amir.
3."Obama's political career is based entirely upon relationships he developed with far left radicals in Chicago, from race-hustling ministers, to old Marxists and communists, to the infamous domestic terrorists in whose home he started his improbable political run."
"The caricature based upon rumors associated with Barack Obama in the New Yorker is distasteful. A picture based upon just the facts would be even more inflammatory."
More tripe from the RNC trashmill.

Since: Feb 07

Greenville, SC

#165 Sep 17, 2008
Maybe blackberry is some archaic slang for a telegraph key.
Cowboy down

Los Angeles, CA

#167 Sep 17, 2008
and god knows the McBush Klan would never takes anyone's words out of context....
Matchstick Man wrote:
What McCain's adviser said was taken completely out of context. It's like saying this 'quote' here:
"I...like to...eat...children."
You fail to see that what was actually said was:
"I am a full supporter of gun rights, and I like to hunt. I get so much joy out of being able to eat my game. My children are my life, I wouldn't know what I'd so without them."
Legitimate quote, but it was taken completely out of context....
good ol days

Los Angeles, CA

#168 Sep 17, 2008
no, no, no, McCain was refering to what his pappy had the slaves pick.

they were only blueberries, but since the blacks were picking them, he jokingly referred to them as 'Black-Berries'...thus he did indeed create the Blackberry!!
what year is it

Los Angeles, CA

#169 Sep 17, 2008
and McCain will have the same outcome as the lying Gore

Dude, get a Life!!! are you still making talking points using 'Gore'...jeez McFly at least use a more recent guy like Kerry!!! Nect thing you know, someone will reference Bill Clinton!
Equipped wrote:
Just like Al Gore created the Internet?
And how Al Gore claims his marriage was 'the' inspiration for Love Story?
tre

Lansing, MI

#170 Sep 18, 2008
iLoveSarah wrote:
CheIsAFILTYcommunist!
ObamaIsCuriousGeorge!
Sarah is sooo hot!
McCain/Palin '08 & then Palin Again & Again!!!
Your mama is CuriousGeorge

“Bye Bye Baby Bush”

Since: Jul 08

SCV, Cailfornia

#171 Sep 18, 2008
The original blackberry or the electric one? If he claims the electronic one he might get into a jam with the real inventor.
sarahqwell

Fair Oaks, CA

#172 Sep 18, 2008
spaulding wrote:
Not true, some black dude named Berry invented the Blackberry.
wasn't that the name that Obama used when he was in high school?
AsGodIsMyWitness

Jefferson, SD

#173 Sep 18, 2008
Pendejos wrote:
Wait a minute.
Makes you wonder what these other lobbyists working on and for the McCaine campaign have invented.

http://www.motherjones.com/mojoblog/archives/...

“Bye Bye Baby Bush”

SCV, Cailfornia

#174 Sep 18, 2008
sarahqwell wrote:
<quoted text>wasn't that the name that Obama used when he was in high school?
You must be thinking Chuck Berry.

“ Impulsive, bone in her teeth”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#175 Sep 18, 2008
Sir Andrew wrote:
<quoted text>
He didn't exactly "invent" the sundial; it was just an accident, a bit of serendipity. He was playing Stack the Rocks," a popular game with kids of his generation in those early, pre-AD years, when he noticed that there was a shadow that moved as the sun moved.
There was no concept of hours yet, but he did realize that when the shadow pointed in one direction it was time to eat breakfast and when it was pointing in another direction it was time to go hunting for the eving meal. He also pointed out that when the shadow disappeared altogether it was night and time to go to sleep.
I think his invention of the Blackberry pales in comparison.
Okay,I can go with that. But what about when theres a moon out? Would that be a 'dark' shadow?
Could that be the time to go sneaking about looking for contributions?
YOOPER

Canton, MI

#176 Sep 18, 2008
J Barrett Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
That isn't a fact - it's an opinion by an Iraqi writer...
Shall we check who he's paid by before we accept your allegations,
or are we as foolish as you?
The Messiah, the Great One Barrack Obama admitted to it. So yes, it's true.
TNVOLSgal

Tucson, AZ

#177 Sep 18, 2008
sarahqwell wrote:
Obamas really name is Barry something,

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#178 Sep 18, 2008
Sagebush wrote:
Why do you people put out this stupid Bullsh**?? The kind of mis mash you people put out as truths is for the kindergarten playground. Better get serious, because when the Chinese or Russians are in this country with a AK up your ass your funnies won't buy you more time on this earth.
oooh, you should worry about aliens sticking anal probes up your a$$ too. I heard the boogieman may come back and drag you under your bed in the middle of the night.

Oh republicans. You are such scared little boys. You should be afraid of REAL things like the economy collapsing.
spaulding

Milliken, CO

#179 Sep 18, 2008
sarahqwell wrote:
I believe that was Black Betty. Bam a lam!

Location hidden

#180 Sep 18, 2008
mcain't and is antics what a a$$.

“vote democrat”

Since: Sep 08

here

#181 Sep 18, 2008
ok folks, the republicans blame democrats for everything...which one of these would any republican finally say, oh yea thats our bad! 1. the budget deficit 2. getting attacked on 9/11 3. the botched war in iraq 4. the katrina mess 5. gas prices 6. stockmarket crash 7. unemployment rates going up 8. the power of the american dollar plummeting 9. failed diplomacy with the rest of the world 10. rising energy costs 11. home foreclosures 12. unaffordable health care 13. jeopardy of social security. 14. the desert shield pows denial of settlement against iraq government. are all of these really the democrats fault? the republicans have had 8yrs of executive and congressional majority and control (save the last 2 year where democrats had control of congress)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John McCain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 7 hr Just Think 14,875
News GOP at war with itself (Mar '16) 7 hr Panks 2,758
News McCain on Russia sanctions: 'We cannot reward m... 12 hr Trump your President 9
News Navy to commission USS Gabrielle Giffords Jan 16 Deplorable 17
News Senator McCain says U.S. stands with Ukraine ag... Jan 16 George 172
News Intelligence Agencies Ask Americans to "Trust, ... Jan 15 swampmudd 47
News War Drums Sound Following Reports Of Russian Ha... Jan 13 ACT of WAR 199
More from around the web